In a Little Girl's MindThere sits the girl with the things in her eyes
Monsters, destruction, and sweet butterflies
Hopscotch and daisies, surrounded by screams
Beautiful dresses now torn at the seams
Crayons and paintbrushes, villains and grins
Young, gladsome innocence, hatred and sins
Little red houses on roads left to fade
Gorgeous moonlight shining off of the blade
Blood pouring out as she cries her own name
Knowing she's forced to take each bit of blame
She could have stopped it and left it behind
All of these things in her troubled young mind
She could have saved them if she dared to try
Rather, though, she left herself there to die.
Now, others watch as she
Music ChallangeHave a bad case of writer's block? Find a lot of inspiration in music?Music Challange in Memes More Like This
Then this is for you.
1. Pick 15 songs (Maybe ask your friends, look through your mp3, pandora.com etc.)
2. Make yourself write a little something for each. Be it poetry or a short story, or whatever.
Meme for Single ocs!Hello there! Got a single character needing for some lovin'? Well drag them on down here to take this interview! c:Meme for Single ocs! in Memes More Like This
1. Now, tell us about yourself? Why do you think you need a significant other?
2. Lets get to the question that people will care about most here, do you prefer men, women, or both?
3. Hm, I see. What are you looking for in a mate?
4. Any past relationships or experiences you'd like to vent about?
5. Well any last words? I'm sure those suckers will be lining up quick. Now that will be $200 dollars. c:
6. Oh wait! Almost forgot, if you have any other single friends looking to mingle tag them below. x3
-A Sadist's Lullaby--A Sadist's Lullaby- [what its like to be fucked over]-A Sadist's Lullaby- in Devious Fun More Like This
I'm out of ammunition.
Yet on goes the mission.
I haven't failed yet, i won't die.
But only one of us shall leave tonight.
Standing under the moonlight.
Piercing each other with our own eyes.
Standing up for my fucking rights.
I'm out of ammunition, but I'll still fight.
Tears, blood, fight, guns, love.
What's fun if it ain't dirty or rough?
Bang, combat, shoot, talk later.
Ground Zero is my stage, the world my spectator.
The blood coloured the air as your scream rose to the sky.
My laugh taunted you as you gave your dying cry.
The world seemed to brighte