I should be doing homework. Not this.
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Uh. Uuuuh. I don't know. I don't hold hands with myself... or anybody for that matter xD
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Outgoing with people I know/people who I feel are outgoing and won't just look at me weirdly; shy with random people.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
._. Anyone who could talk to me on Skype, I guess...
4. Are you easy to get along with?
I'd get on my own nerves if I were to hang out with myself. That says it all.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
I won't get drunk. And I don't even have someone I like, so, it's better like this, or else nobody would take care of me anyway xD
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Artistic (whatever the art)... taller than me (not tough to do)... ambitious (CUZ UGH. FINISH YOUR HIGH SCHOOL PLEASE. AND THEN AT LEAST TRY DOING SOMETHING MORE. UGH.) Oh, and I read something somewhere that really made me laugh. According to the dudette who wrote the article, photographers should date other photographers, even if it's simply so we can walk around, stop right there and then and take a photo for minutes without needing to explain why xD
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
Nope. Nuff said.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
Vinnie's singing... so... Vinnie, I guess.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Not at all xD
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Val, I think... last Tuesday... we had some conversation about weird but kinda deep stuff. Kinda, eh. Like, am I the only one who does this or that kinda conversation. So it's not exactly deep, but when it's freakin' late it seems very important.
ANNYEONHASHHHHEYOOOOOO (yes the mistakes are on purpose, if Val finds the courage to read this journal she'll understand)
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
*where the heck is my cellphone* Oh, okay, wow ._. Oh well
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Kevin's version of "In your hands"
EunHae - Ajikdo nan
U-KISS - Break Up
U-KISS - Inside of Me (this one just won't leave the list no matter how many times I listen to it)
Kyuhyun - Late Autumn
These are not in any specific order, if anything "Inside of Me" would be first, "Late Autumn" second, and then things just get mixed up xD
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
Yuuuup, but not with those metal things that are supposedly making you feel good (I just feel like there's a spider on my head with that thing). Fingers are okay though, and hair brushes are even better (I'd spend hours brushing my hair if I could and if it didn't do that much static electricity ¬_¬)
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Luck, yeah (I believe I don't have any, that's the thing). Miracles, nah.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
Lost 20 pounds ~
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
FUCK NO. If that dude could just die in a corner I'd be pleased, people who have like ZERO ambition and think they're the best are the worst.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
Maybe on very very very very far systems. Not in this solar system, I think. It'd be either too cold or too hot to survive, unless they are made for that, but I think that when there's no water, there's no life.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
Nope. Not to any of the ones after either xD
19. Do you like bubble baths?
Nah. I hate being in water.
20. Do you like your neighbors?
UGH FUCK NO. ESPECIALLY NOT THE ONES AT MY APARTMENT. THEY'RE SO FUCKING LOUD AND THEY KEEP MAKING THUMPING NOISES AND IT'S SO FUCKING ANNOYING ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY COME BACK AT 3 IN THE MORNING AFTER DRINKING ALL NIGHT LONG AND THEY'RE YELLING LIKE 'TARDS.
21. What are your bad habits?
... the list will be long. I'm lazy, I have a bad personality in my everyday life, I NEVER FUCKING GO TO BED EARLY ENOUGH (when I do I wake up super early so it doesn't help the previous bad habit), I eat when I'm bored... Being lazy is the worst one, I think. That, and not doing my homework RIGHT WHEN I GET IT. UGH.
22. Where would you like to travel?
All around the province of Quebec on a beautiful autumn week... South Korea... Japan... China... Taiwan... BUT NOT IN SUMMER. I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN IT'S HOT OUTSIDE.
23. Do you have trust issues?
Not towards other people, but I never trust myself, so that's kind of an issue... xD
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
I'm not really a routine-y person... going to bed is like the only thing that seems enjoyable that I do every single day. That and being on the computer, but that's also for homework so... ugh.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
I have enormous legs. They don't fit the rest of my body... that, and my mouth. I fucking hate the fact that MY MOUTH WON'T STAY CLOSED. Like, if I close it completely, it shows that I have to force it a little. It naturally stays open and I hate it.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Make EunHae shut up (they're my alarm), groan, get up, open the curtain, press the on button on my laptop, go to the bathroom, put my contact lenses on, come back, enter the code to my laptop, get dressed while it's turning on, sit there once it's ready, check my favorite websites, grab something to eat if I'm motivated, come back to the computer while eating it if I did get motivated, pack my bag, put winter clothes on if I need to, leave.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Nah. I like my skin. And its hundreds of scars I don't know the origin of xD
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
People who don't see me as a weirdo? Oh, wait, that'd mean I'm not comfortable around anybody. My friends, I guess. Got two of 'em in Montreal, two of 'em in the country.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Nope. And it's fine with me. CUZ I DON'T REGRET IT. FREEDOM, SWEET FREEDOM.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
Nah. If I were to get married, it'd only be if my dude is extremely religious and won't do anything with me before we get married (or if I really want the dress xD)
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
*bursts out laughing* Even my BANGS are long enough for a ponytail.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
Let's mix-match stuff... I want my biases... so... KyuVin (cause using Vinnie's Korean name would just be KyuHyun xD)
33. Spell your name with your chin.
*ugh, fuck, this is a fucking laptop*
Actually I managed to get all of the letters of my name, just with many others stuck in between, and a Caps Lock on top xD (Rfyloloias... that sounds hilarious for some reason)
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
I play climbing up the stairs after school when I'm not too tired. There.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
I don't even watch TV. The only thing TV is useful for is for plugging my console... so, I'd survive without a TV, cause there's probably a way to plug a console to a computer screen xD
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
I've had small crushes. But never 'liked' someone without telling.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
I usually repeat what I was last saying, as dumb as that sounds...
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
Go read further up, bitch.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Lozeau (this is the bane of my pocket money), DeSerres (also the bane of my money), Renaud-Bray (I usually get gift cards for there, so I'm okay with this one xD), Staples (Is that the name in English? Bureau en gros, in French... what, I fucking love shopping before school starts, oké, don't judge), YesAsia...
40. What do you want to do after high school?
I'm done with it, bitch. I'm going to photo school when I'm fucking done with these bitch projects I can't stand anymore TT_TT
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Not everyone. Most people don't. I give second chances only when it was partly my fault for real (like me being stubborn about something and just being stubborn after that until we both stop being stubborn)
42. If you're being extremely quiet what does it mean?
Tiredness... like, over-tiredness.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
If it's a cute guy, I don't smile at him, I smile behind his back xD I smile at strangers when they smile at me first, or when I want to take a photo of them (or of their dog).
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
To my bed.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
46. What are you paranoid about?
Losing all of my data, breaking my camera and forgetting where I put the mother fudging warranty... (honestly I can't remember right now. It's probably in the box, but... ugh)
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
On Pepsi (no, really, no to both the questions)
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
Nobody, nope. But I don't want my parents to know I got myself a photo bag xD
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
Black. With cat ears. I wore it waiting for my other hoodies to finish getting washed.
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
At times, yup. Depending on my luck.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
My self-esteem... wish I could push it high up. Instead I just keep thinking I have no talent and it gets on my nerves (well maybe I do have no talent, then please don't tell me, it won't help).
53. Favourite makeup brand?
Haha... ha... I don't even know makeup brands. I don't use that thing.
54. Favourite store?
Lozeau. But it's so expensiiiiive (well it's a photo store, of course everything is super expensive)
55. Favourite blog?
Elizabeth Halford's blog *o* She's like, my idol, her photos are sooooo pretty and she explains everything so weeeeell and I love her work soooo much ~~~
56. Favourite colour?
Black. Oh, it's not a color. Sorry. Sapphire blue then.
57. Favourite food?
That I can eat everyday, pasta. Dessert, chocolate. Snack, popcorn.
58. Last thing you ate?
Popcorn while watching Markiplier playing Octodad...
59. First thing you ate this morning?
Greek yogurt... ugh... it's so not good but I have to eat it, or else it'll just die in my fridge and ugh I don't want to waste food ¬_¬
60. Ever won a competition? For what
Won 2nd place. Never first. I'm never effing first >.<
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
Ugh, nah. Really nah.
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
Yeah, a loooong time ago. Like, long ago two years xD
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
Uh... we were going shopping for new running shoes for me on my birthday, we weren't going out together yet... he needed to put gas so he stopped at the gas station and before going he kissed me. And so that's how we started being together. Yup. Lame.
65. Are you hungry right now?
Haven't eaten since my popcorn, so yup.
66. Do you like your dA friends more than your real friends?
My real friends are all on dA... xD
67. Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter. To get spammed by Kpop idols. Fuck Facebook. Tsk.
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
Twitter. Less randomness. Less people addicted. Less people ignoring you to log in and check their new stuff.
69. Are you watching tv right now?
When was the last time I watched TV...
70. Names of your bestfriends?
Okay, let's clear up something. I don't have enough friends to call some 'best friends'. So fuck off with the 'best friend' thing. If they're not worth being 'best friends', they're usually not friends to begin with, they're just people from my classes or people I know. People who are, maybe, fun to hang with, but not friends.
So my FRIENDS are Na, Val, Bee and Mimi. And dA friends.
71. Craving something? What?
Sex Nah I'm just joking. Ugh. Social life?
72. What colour are your towels?
Green... it was that, or brown. So yeah.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One. It's not like there's any fucking room in my apartment bed to put another pillow...
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
If there's no room for another pillow, where the fuck do you want me to put stuffed animals. I have an old tiny blanket I've had since I was a baby though. It helps stuffing my pillow more (it's losing all of its feathers >.<)
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
At my parents' house... countless. Probably more than 50. In Montreal, none.
75. Favourite animal?
76. What colour is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
All time chocolate.
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Well it's my PJ... it's turquoise.
80. What colour pants?
Also my PJ... paler turquoise with little reindeers and it's written "Merry Chris Moose"
81. Favourite tv show?
I'll just agree with the people who answered this before me. Hanazakari no kimitachi e 2007 ~ Though I love the Taiwan version too, Wu Chun is just a god amongst humans xD
82. Favourite movie?
How to train your dragon ~~~
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
NONE. I don't even know what those movies are...
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
Please copy-paste my last answer here.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
FOR FUCK'S SAKE I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT THING IS BECAUSE IT SOUNDS SO FUCKING BORING.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
Uh........... it's been like years since I've last watched that...
87. First person you talked to today?
No-fucking-body. Oh well, unless you consider "FOR FUDGE'S SAKE VINNIE STOP SINGING WITH YOUR GODDAMN ANGEL VOICE" as being talking to someone.
88. Last person you talked to today?
NO. FUCKING. BODY. UGH.
89. Name a person you hate?
Haha... the guy's name is the same as Vinnie's ¬_¬ Not saying the last name though. That guy made me go back home crying several times.
90. Name a person you love?
FOR FUCK'S SAKE. UGH. No. Fucking. BODY. Unless you consider being a fangirl as being in love.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
You who are asking me stupid questions.
92. In a fight with someone?
So far that I know, nah.
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
None... I just have very expensive jog pants I used to wear for PE... you know, the ones that are very elastic and that dry in record time...
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
..... let's skip this. I don't want to count the ones I have here. And the ones I have back at my parents' house, I couldn't count them even if I were there.
95. Last movie you watched?
Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury
96. Favourite actress?
97. Favourite actor?
Wu Chun, Dongho, Han Geng, Hyunwoo, Jackie Chan,
Jack Sparrow I mean, Johnny Depp...
98. Do you tan a lot?
When I actually go outside, yeah.
99. Have any pets?
A dog at my parents' house.
100. How are you feeling?
Tired of doing this WHY DID I EVEN START.
101. Do you type fast?
...... yeah, kinda, I'd say.
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
Wasting a year and a half with a no-ambition sex-addict dude? I'm over it now.
103. Can you spell well?
I use more slangs in English than in French... but yeah. I never review my stuff though, so I make frequent typos.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yeah. But then it was in the middle of the country in the middle of the summer so I wasn't recognizable the day after because THERE WERE SO MANY FUCKING MOSQUITOES. I PROBABLY FED THE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD WITH MY BLOOD.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
I don't think he got a broken heart, we were pretty much fed up of each other by then.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yesssssss it's so coooool <3
108. What should you be doing?
Homework. Writing. Especially homework. Ugh. Eating. Well, preparing food to eat after it's done.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
This quiz. When is this gonna end...
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Nope. I'm too much of a horrible person for that.
111. Do you have trust issues?
For fuck's sake, repetitive questions.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
The gurlz, while watching Hachi xD
113. What was your childhood nickname?
Ama. It's still Ama. That, or 'chinetock', but that was an insult.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
Well duh. I was born in Taiwan, that's already something. And then I went to Florida three times (including Walt Disney... that's in Florida right? Fuck my geography skills), to Wildwood once, to Wasaga Beach once, and to Cuba once.
115. Do you play the Wii?
Used to, when it was in my apartment. But now it's at my parents' house, so ugh.
116. Are you listening to music right now?
UGH VINNIE WHY DO YOU SING SO PERFECTLY.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Yeah, it's okay when I have nothing else, or when it's extremely cold and I just need something to warm me up.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
Yup. Well, it depends on what it is xD I'm a very picky eater.
119. Favourite book?
.............. no seriously I have more than a hundred books I would re-read anytime (and that I've read at least five times each, including the Eragon trilogy and the Narnia compilation version). Don't make me list them here.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
I imagine stuff in the dark. So, yeah, kinda.
121. Are you mean?
Hahahahahaahahaahaha what kind of question is that
122. Is cheating ever okay?
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
I've only owned ONE pair of white shoes in my life. They lived for half a year before I dumped them after using them as shoes for a zombie walking in a muddy field X3
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Oh hai there Kyu. No I'm not cheating on you with Vinnie. Don't worry, Dongwoon is just a friend of mine. Junhyung? He's just my model for badass theme. Yeah, I know, honey. Love you too, Kyu ~
125. Do you believe in true love?
126. Are you currently bored?
Yes. A lot. Or else I wouldn't be doing this shit.
127. What makes you happy?
VINNIE, SHUT IT. YOUR DRUNKEN LAUGH IS JUST- UGH.
128. Would you change your name?
Nah. People can NEVER write it correctly (or even pronounce it for that matter) but nah.
129. What your zodiac sign?
Balance? I don't really mind it.
130. Do you like subway?
Yeah, more than the bus... I like my feet better though. And I only like driving in the middle of the country when my parents are not next to me and I can blast my songs in the speakers.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
WHAT FRIEND OF THE OPPOSITE SEX- oh you mean ElFrisé? Didn't even count him in the friends thing because, well... haven't seen him in ages. But I'd just say no, I've seen him grow up since we were like, 8 xD So no, he's a bro, not a potential. Anyway he's already going out with someone.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
134. Can you count to one million?
In English and in French, yeah. I wouldn't have the patience to, though.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
Closed. Even in my apartment there's like, the door to the bathroom and the door to the corridor, both are closed xD
137. How tall are you?
1 meter, 53 cm, AND A HALF.
138. Curly or Straight hair?
So straight it'll stay curly for only 10 minutes if you spam them with spray as much as you can after curling them...
139. Brunette or Blonde?
Black hair, mother fudger.
140. Summer or Winter?
FUCK YEAH WINTER.
141. Night or Day?
Now that's tough, before I would've said 'night', but it's tougher to get the photography going when it's night time...
142. Favourite month?
December ~ Because December means at least one week of vacation xD
143. Are you a vegetarian?
Nope. I'm pasta-vor and sandwich-vor, with salami and prosciutto and cheese and bacon.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
NO. IT WAS LONG, BORING, WITH NO SOCIAL LIFE WHATSOEVER AND HOMEWORK.
147. Mars or Snickers?
148. What’s your favourite quote?
Actually it's my own quote, which is kinda dumb...
"If Cho Kyuhyun is the Devil, then I'm definitely going to Hell." ~~~~
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in them when my stuff suddenly disappears for no fucking reason when I CLEARLY LEFT IT THERE AND THERE'S LIKE NOBODY ELSE IN MY APARTMENT UGH.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
Did that earlier, put it in Neko's comments. Here, have a copy-paste.
Closest book was the book-ish version of Sexy, Free and Single. Page 42 had "Thanks to" written at the top, "지금 이 순간 그대에게..." in the middle, and "Yesung" at the bottom.