The mystery woman is revealed for *rlyrlyrlybigman
's contest. [link]WARNING: If you really want to surprise yourself, I suggest not reading the information below until you finish watching.
Script - *PhiTuS
Interviewer - voiced by ~Some-Asian-Guy
(with pitch slightly lowered)
Aleksandra - owned by *PhiTuS
, voiced by ~mmmkitties
Riojo - owned by *rlyrlyrlybigman
Intro Song - Two Guitars [link]
Theme Song - [link]
- Yes, guns exist in the medieval fantasy world. If Warcraft could do it, so can I: [link]
- Yes, there really is a lever action musket. It's called the Spencer Repeating Rifle: [link]
- Czernobog (or Chernobog) is a slavic folklore deity. It translates to "Black God." The devil at the end of the movie Fantasia is named Chernabog.
- Her weapon shares characteristics with the Spencer rifle, the Mosin Nagant, the Winchester lever action, and AK/SKS style sights.
- This is the first medieval fantasy character I've ever come up with. Of course, she still is armed with a gun. If for some reason I decide to reuse her, I might make a modernized version of her.
- Aleksandra is voiced by Maya Woloszyn, who you've also heard in various *ManlyMens
animations. Her voice is quite versatile.
- The "whatever man" line is a reference to the Zef Side video from Die Antwoord: [link]
- The "is problem" line was also said by Fuck-Man, who is also of some vague slavic origin: [link]