Delix Club Chapter 22: THE SUNSETDelix Club Chapter 22: THE SUNSET in Sci-Fi More Like This
CHAPTER 22: THE SUNSET
Morgaus made a big army that attacked Alfea and the fairies, but before she was going to destroy the Delix, something magical happened making them stronger.
Altair – Morgaus, I have to tell you something… We are friends and we are stronger when we are together.
Morgaus – Not this time, this army was made with all the essence of darkness so you can destroy them with that powers you have.
Claudine – Maybe, but at least we can send them to the Omega dimension.
Morgaus – No!
Aria – Well, you don’t have anywhere to run or hide.
Morgaus – And why do I need to hide, I want to destroy all of you.
Perla – Oh girl! We always win, Darkia… Mordred… you are the only one left.
Morgaus – No!
The monsters started to attack the Delix; some of them continue their way to Alfea so Perla and Altair ran after them to stop them before they enter to Alfea.
Perla – Altair, let’s go.
Altair – We n
Delix Club Chapter 24: THE KEY OF POWERDelix Club Chapter 24: THE KEY OF POWER in Sci-Fi More Like This
CHAPTER 24: THE KEY OF POWER
Altair and Perla went to Pixie Village to find a pixie to bond with them, and at Icix the frozen home planet of Fabia, the other 4 girls were on a challenge to obtain a new source of magic that can recover their powers.
Altair – How wonderful it’s the Pixie Village.
Perla – I know.
Chatta – Pixies, WE HAVE VISITORS!
Amore – OH!!
Altair – Hi little friends.
Digit – Hello!
Perla – Ok, we are here because we are looking pixies to bond.
Altair – So I know we must feel that energy with a pixie but maybe you can help us to find our pixie.
Amore – YES!
Chatta – I’m going to call every pixie in here.
Tune – Ok Ladies! First you must act like a real fairy, so stand up straight, and be kind and don’t make me get MAD!
Altair – Wait a second…
Perla – What?
Altair – I think I saw my pixie…
Both of them look at the highest tree and in there a little pixie w
Delix Club Chapter 23: THE MIRROR OF TRUTHDelix Club Chapter 23: THE MIRROR OF TRUTH in Sci-Fi More Like This
CHAPTER 23: THE MIRROR OF TRUTH
The girls fought against Morgaus and her evil army, but Altair and Perla with the help of the Winx defeated all the monsters and saved Alfea, but the other part of the Delix club, lost their powers by trying to stop Morgaus forever.
Fabia – So we are here… in Icix!
Claudine – The Air is so frosty.
Altair – I can’t feel my hands.
Fabia – Come on girls! It’s amazing this weather.
Aria – You should have told us that we need to bring warm clothes, I can’t even MOVE!
Perla – Don’t worry my friends! I have something for all of us!
Perla took out some sketches from her bag and she transformed them into real clothes.
Aude – YES! Finally I feel something warm!
Fabia – Ok, now that you we have this winter clothes, let’s put us on our way to the Royal Palace.
Altair – Ok! HERE WE GO!
The six fairies took a long way to arrive to the Palace, after some hours the girls finally a
CarisCaris in Humor More Like This
- Yes... I know... But... okay... but...- Ashia circled around the room with the phone at the ear, listening to the person on the other side.- But I really... it's not my fault... yes, I know... Well, I'll try...
- What do you think? - Asked Stella other Winx in Ashia's room. - How much longer she will be so hang on the phone?
- Stella, you can longer speak- laughed Musa- But you're right, a little are already underway...
- Yeah... okay... I love you too... Bye.- Ashia finally ended the conversation and hung up the phone on the desk. Then seriously looked at the Winx.
- Well...- said Stella- What did say your mom?
- And what can she say?- Asked ironically Ashia-she's mad at me! In total, I myself am mad at me... I can't believe how easily I gave up approaches - Ashia grabbed her head and shook slightly from crying. Winx approached her