True Blood - The real truth behind Dahvie VanityTrue Blood - The real truth behind Dahvie Vanity in General Fiction More Like This
************READ THE DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!!*****************
So today I googled myself. I typed in DAHVIE VANITY and just curiously browsed through what people would normally discover on the internet. What I had come to suspect was indeed true. My name was dragged through the mud covered in lies and slander all to paint me out to be the villian. But like every story in life there are two sides. I never claimed to be a saint but I am sure as fuck ain't no devil. As I explored further through my "GOOGLIN" I uncovered malicious fictional tales about me that were spiraled into webs of deception filled with injustice and defamation. I can only imagine how many people everyday get pumped with so much bullshit in their heads. How I deal with it is simply ignoring it. They are invisible to me unless I give them the power to be.
People have said some pretty awful things about me, none of which are true. When people feel like you're not paying them enough, or ask for royalties on
Two yearsTwo years in Free Verse More Like This
I fell in love with botdf.
I'll Tell you about myself.
About two years ago I was in 11th grade I met Brandi, in choir, She saw my cuts on My wrist I forgot about them they was almost gone, She pulled me next her as we sat down and told me explain.
I told her about how I had been stressed and missing my grandpa and my family fighting and it just seemed to help, She told me she understood and she knew what I meant. We became friends.
Then a year later around Thanksgiving Brandi got into botdf she was walking up the stairs of school, I was next to her, She was singing/saying "Fuck me rape me take me blow me"
I looked at her and was like "What the fuck Brandi?"
She giggled and said "I have to show you this band!" then drug me to the library. We got on line and she showed me them playing the older songs with Garret Sex and Violence was the first song she played. I thought they are cool I like them.
Two weeks later my mom took my mp3 player. I ended up begging Brandi to let me borrow her Ipo
In November Im going to be interviewing BOTDF1) What inspired you to keep going despite people hating on you & writing obscene lies about you?In November Im going to be interviewing BOTDF in Profiles More Like This
2) Do you have a favorite person/group to tour with?
3) How did you guys meet?
4)How old where you when you met?
5) whats the craziest thing thats happened to you on tour?
6) Whats one thing you want to change about the world?
7) Do you have a favorite swear word?
8) Do you have nicknames for each other?
9) Whats you favorite pick up line?
10) Do you believe in ghosts?
11) What inspired you to a band?
12) Besides Hello Kitty, Do you like other Anime Characters.
13) Favorite past time?
14) What type of hair make up and Dye products do you use?
15) Do you have a favorite sport?
16) what band/singer do you like that the fans would be shocked about?
17) what do you perfer day or Night?
18) Do you guys have any favorite books if so what are they?
19) All time favorite movie?
20) Celebrity Crush? Male and Female?
21) Whats something fans would be shocked to know about you?
22) What sound do you