Want more commissions?This journal is for artists who want to get more commissions, or want to open commissions and never had so they don't know how best to present their art, or even for those artists who took commissions before but would appreciate some more tipsWant more commissions? in Deviant Events More Like This
There are a few pretty important things to consider before publicly announcing you're opening commissions:
1. payment method. The deviantart commission widget takes 20% of your profit, but then again more deviants have points so you're likely to get 20% more customers like that. But don't forget there are people who have paypal and don't feel like dealing with points so if you decide to open commissions through deviantart, don't let that be the ONLY payment method.
Paypal is the most common payment method used online and i strongly recommend it. Make a paypal account, connect it to a card and you're ready. But don't forget paypal has a limit of $3000 per year withdrawal. So if you're serious about drawing art for a living and you
Some words for 2015This is what i wish for you in the coming year:Some words for 2015 in Deviant Events More Like This
1. I hope you accept your art the way it is more.
2. I hope you will compare your art less with other's art.
3. I hope you erase less and draw more.
4. I hope you forgive your mistakes and see them for what they are, steps forward.
5. I hope you see your art for what it is but especially for what it can be.
6. I hope you draw less of what others expect to see you draw and more of what made you want to start drawing in the first place.
7. I hope that when you see a beautiful drawing, it inspires you to try harder rather than quit.
8. I hope you don't cringe when you stumble on your old art and instead be amazed at how much you improved.
9. I hope i came up with more inspiring words C:
Did i just ruin the solemn mood of this journal? I think i did :iconheplz: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!