Streamlined: JWildfire V0.55 releaseJust released JWildfire V0.55.Streamlined: JWildfire V0.55 release in Personal More Like This
Major new feature is the possibility to render with transparent backgrounds – a feature which was recently demanded by certain artists. I initially had some other things in mind for V0.55, but this is the way how JWildfire-development works, it is community-driven, and it really makes fun! Some other cool features are targeting the workflow: quicksave function, create snapshots, updates of the thumbnail ribbon are done much more quickly now, and the thumbnail ribbon reflects now changes made to any fractal.
Complete list of changes:
- support for rendering with transparent backgrounds
- Quicksave function (Stores the current flame in the default flame output folder with a generated filename "qsave_YYYY.MM.DD_NNN.flame")
- snapshot function to store the current state of a flame to the thumbnail ribbon
- per-flame-option for background transparency (which is also stored and remembered with the flame)
- preferences option for default background tr
Generation 2 of the dancing-flames-module!Hello friends,Generation 2 of the dancing-flames-module! in Personal More Like This
it is almost finished: the 2nd generation of the "dancing flames"-module in JWildfire. And I just finished the first video using the new software. I had the creation of this video so long on my mind, and now I'm really glad that it could be done. In the end, things went very quick, the design was done in one hour and the rendering took 4 more hours. But the work on the software felt like months, and sometimes there was no progress for several weeks.
I hope you will like it