Dirty Little SecretI'm 20 years old and I can't drive!Dirty Little Secret in Personal More Like This
Why can't I do it?
God, why must I learn how to drive?
I FEEL THE PRESSURE OF EVERYONE FORCING ME HOW TO DRIVE KILLS ME.
And I feel so guilty and a burden to everyone.
You know what, teenagers back in the day 19th century wise, didn't have to deal with driving.
No! Of course not! Nowadays, you have to LEARN how to drive.
It's a horrible fear of mine. I keep having these nightmares of me driving terrible and I'm trying to do a U-turn near a cliff and having the car and me, falling to our deaths.
This reoccurring nightmare, and many others like it:
1. Killing several people with my driving (Including myself)
2. Hitting other cars/trucks.
3. Hitting a tree.
4. Turning too hard at a certain point, making the car skid across the road.
5. Trying to reverse the car, but I lose control and hit a mail box (My step-dad did this in real life, but he was drunk at the time. :iconsighingplz
6. Driving the car and I sudden