400 Questions1. Name: Martina
2. Nickname(s): Tina, Netti, Trudy (O_o)
3. Birthday: 12th February 1996
4. That makes you: 16 ^____^
5. Where were you born: Switzerland, Uznach
6. Location right now: Bedroom
7. Shoe size: Here in Swiss-German/German size 40... I don't know the actual size in english. ;/
8. How many piercings?: Earrings
9. Tattoos?: Nope
10. When you wake up you're: Tired, angry (sometimes XD) and stupid
11. When your about to sleep you're: tired
12. Zodiac sign: Aquarius
13. Chinese sign: I don't know. ;o
14. Righty or Lefty: Righty
15. Innie or Outie: Innie
16. School: Meh... I can handle with it. ^___^
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: Swiss!
18. Hair colour: bright brown
20. Weight: Umm... I don't know
21. Height: tall - or normal.
22. Braces? No. (Had them once)
23. GLASSES? Actually...yes. ._.
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend? Not yet. ^____^
25. If so, who? No one
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone? Yeah... My all-time fav. v
Stage Fright: Chapter 6 (Bob/Bart)Chapter Six: Your LoveStage Fright: Chapter 6 (Bob/Bart) in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Quick Note: I don't think lyrics are allowed on fanfiction . net , but the version of this chapter posted here has them. If you came here from fanfiction . net because you wanted to read the version with the lyrics, then welcome to my DA page.
"He called me WHAT?" Lisa yelled at the top of her lungs, causing a picture frame to fall off of the kitchen wall. "Why that little... when I get my hands on him I'll..." Lisa growled, making strangling motions with her hands in an eerily similar way as their father would.
"Just forget it; he was saying it to hurt me, not you," said Bart as he sat at the kitchen table with Lisa directly across from him. Lisa had kept pestering him until he finally let her in on the fight he'd had with Milhouse. A persistent one she was, but he knew that she only had his best interest in mind and it did feel good to get it off his chest and to confide in someone.
"It's no big deal really. Everyone knows you're as pure as snow Lis," Ba
Stage Fright Chapter 3 (Bob/Bart)Chapter Three: Of Secrets that Angels HideStage Fright Chapter 3 (Bob/Bart) in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Bart continued to watch the tall, slender ex-con as he raked the leaves into a neat pile. He had on an aubergine sweater and a gray scarf artfully draped around his neck and... was he wearing jeans? He couldn't ever remember a time when Bob had worn jeans, the two just didn't seem to go in the same sentence, yet there he was wearing black jeans like they were a second skin. It was an odd enough a thing for him to notice so he pushed those thoughts aside, determined to find out something about the mysterious Sideshow Bob. Just what he was searching for, he wasn't really sure.
A slight breeze had started to pick up and Bart watched on with keen interest as the pile of leaves Bob had labored over so tirelessly began to scatter, just a little at first and then a huge breeze came along, scattering his leaves to all corners of the park. Bob sighed, his posture slouching with frustration. Bart was far enough away that he couldn't be seen as lo