DD Suggestion GuidelinesUPDATE > I am no longer accepting DD suggestions, please send them to current CV's > :faq18:DD Suggestion Guidelines in Personal More Like This
As one of the current CV's assigned for Traditional Art Galleries, I am taking Daily Deviation suggestions - I can only feature artworks within Traditional Art categories.
How to suggest
- Send me a note with "DD suggestion" as a subject
- In the note, include a thumbnail of the work you are suggesting
- I encourage you to write a brief description of why you think this piece should be featured, but it's not obligatory
- If you wish to remain anonymous as a suggester, please let me know ahead of time
Personal process of going through my suggestions
- Before suggesting, make sure the artist hasn't already received a Daily Deviation within the past 6 months.
- You don't need to suggest more than one piece, I will always look at the entire
Traditional Art Week SummaryTraditional Art Week SummaryTraditional Art Week Summary in Art Features More Like This
Oh my oh my, how time does fly! Our Traditional Art Week is now officially over, in case you missed any of our articles, here's the full list ♥
Many thanks to our hard-working contributors > Astralseed, ArtByCher, STelari, Xadrea for their dedication!
Monday December 9th
Traditional art FEATURE CONTEST by jane-beata
Tuesday December 10th
If you like it, Feature it by jane-beata
Bump up your color by Xadrea
Wednesday December 11th
5 Reasons to do it the traditional way5 Reasons to do it the traditional way5 Reasons to do it the traditional way in Art Features More Like This
Traditional and Digital art are both completely different mediums, able to create the same product. It is possible to paint a beautiful, watercolor-like painting digitally, as well as achieve the cleanliness and color options of a digital piece traditionally. Therefore, using one or the other to express ourselves creatively is, just like many things in life, just an option. People may have personal, sometimes even illogical reasons for using one or the other and that's fine. Today, however, I'm a cheerleader for the "traditional side", and I offer you 5 reasons to do it traditionally!
1. Oh the wonderful smell of art supplies > I'm not talking about the toxic smell that come painting techniques require, of course. Rather about the feeling you get when entering a huge art supply store, touching all those brand new pencils and tubes
TSS Season Two Review Pt IHi, I'm Souleaters, and I've been a fan of The Secret Saturdays ever since it premiered in October 2008.TSS Season Two Review Pt I in Settings More Like This
Back when I was, like what, fifteen years old? I saw the very first two episodes of Secret Saturdays when they came out, and I liked the idea of a family of cryptozoologists stopping their power hungry dictating arch enemy from finding the ancient cryptid Kur to complete his quest for world domination, and possibly world evolution. Its story had potential, the characters, well, MOST of the characters, were very interesting and complex as the show itself, and the animation was pretty cool looking Despite how it almost looked pretty obvious that the animators of "What's New Scooby-Doo?" were behind it.
Nonetheless, it was a fairly decent and pretty good animated show That is of course until season TWO came out! Compared to the first, this season somehow managed to do EVERYTHING wrong! Well, ALMSOT everything, but it still wasn't that good of a season, nor was it close t