You Know You're Obsessed with Warehouse 13 when...You know you're obsessed with Warehouse 13 when...You Know You're Obsessed with Warehouse 13 when... in General Fiction More Like This
1. You can name what happened in any episode
2. Your goal in life is to work at Warehouse 14 with Claudia Donovan
3. You think your mirror is Lewis Carroll's mirror
4. You talk about the Warehouse agents like they're your best friends
5. Your ringtone is the Warehouse 13 theme music
6. You start to act like your favorite character
7. You cut your hair like Claudia's
8. When asked for your Driver's License, you flip your wallet like you have a badge
9. You know why Pete and Myka were chosen by Mrs. Frederick
10. You refer to your house as the B&B
11. Every time you introduce yourself and a friend to someone else, you add the prefix 'Agent'
12. You buy tons of hair extensions and wear a different color everyday
13. You stop drinking orange-colored drinks in case they were tested with Godfrid's Spoon
14. You avoid getting your picture taken because you think it's Man Ray's Camera
15. You stop touching things in museums in case something i
interview with apofissinterview with apofiss in Articles & Interviews More Like This
Interview with *apofiss
Welcome to ASKtheARTIST. My name is thefluffyshrimp: and today I have the great privilege to interview , artist behind the ever popular Boggart series and other great works.
Hey all you folks there in AtAChat! Go ahead and start posting questions now.
asks "Apofiss, where does the inspiration for your art usually come from?"
it tends to come from daily inspirations where dA actually has a huge role in it. the artists I follow, animes and movies... it's like an outcome from it all. also, the music... it does help a lot to imagine certain atmosphere more intensively.
asks "What program do you use?"
I use photoshop and paint tool sai.; photoshop mainly for colour correction an such.
asks "How did your unique style of art evolve?"
I think it began back in 2008 when I painted the very first bubble no really, the painting called ''mutual thing'' ...it was like a certain start I think. I remember few years ago I got really inspired by cypherx (she's on dA) wo