quick sketch for the fourth of july- happy independence day!
however you're spending this holiday, i hope you're staying safe and beating the heat!
as for Blaire, she decides to drag Prosper to the Jersey shore for a day at the beach. he humors her, as always, not quite accustomed yet to the american holiday. he looks rather dazed, doesn't he...? perhaps from the humidity?
"But maybe itís just meómaybe thereís something wrong with me. Maybe my brainís wired differently. That would explain a lot, wouldnít it? Why Iím always tired, why I donít understand normal human feelings [...] And maybe I donít know how to love people right, either. I havenít loved anyone in a long time. Itís too abstract for me. I mean, Iím not some sort of sociopathóIíve felt it before and Iím pretty sure I can again, and itís not that I donít like people. I do. [...] Itís weird, isnít it? How we always seem to be waiting for verification, waiting to be told that itís okay to feel a certain way. Itís like we want someone to embrace, but weíre afraid to be the last to let go. óShiloh Tucker
I looked at the sheet music of this after the service was done and I read some of the lyrics. Most of them were not profound enough for me to remember except this one line: ďTune my heart to sing thy graceĒ I think thatís beautiful. When you tune an instrument, you alter it, you shape it and mold it to be something better. Something that can produce wonderful things. And isnít that what we all wish to happen to us in the end? To have our souls and characters altered for the better? And sometimes the only thing that can really inspire change in yourself is someone else. Sometimes they are inept and clumsy and they make you even worse than you were before. But sometimes itís the right someone, and they tune your heart just right. So it sings the right notes. The notes that make you happy. And perhaps that is whatís happening to me at this very momentóthe parts of me that are off-key and discordant are being smoothed in the crescendo of a new beginning. You are tuning my heart, Sara. Perhaps some day I can sing your grace as well as you sing mine.
Benjamin||Daniel "Brother woke just after midnight, and he didn't make a sound and as he climbed from out of bed with severed rings around his head, his feet didn't touch the ground. I could feel it then: a tiny miracle. So I followed him into the woods, crossed beneath the trees; but only I left my prints in tow: he was afloat. Found a lonely tree and tied himself within its limbs, and he said to me these words: 'don't you fear for me, I am where I'm supposed to be'. And when I woke he was gone and I was wrapped in blankets on the lawn. The sky was blue and my skin matched the hue and I could hear mother crying in your room from here on out I wear this face for both of us." -Severus and Stone, Radical Face
Daniel&Benjamin (c) me Ben - Max Thieriot Daniel - Charlie Rowe
that moment when I was completely hooked by the actual awesomeness of 's characters. because, seriously, they are amazing. at first I was planning to do some sort of gift card for people I love or something, but then I just got way too amused by Rita's characters' designs..
...so ripped off so stepped on you're not the only one refusing to back down
..just go and play the guitar, meh.
3 days grace as a title, yeap. I just was listening to Riot, and since I've drawn Sirius I feel like it's one of his 'perfect songs' annndd yes, traditional! haha, yesterday I was bored and it was already pretty late so I didn't want to draw on computer so I just drawn this.
and I kinda love it so much..despite it was really fast without even an eraser.
used reference I found on tumblr, so this also looks rather realish:3
so, these are Killjoys I was drawing on livestream yesterday...Reckless Atom, the guy, and 's character, and the girl (aka Killjoy version of me) is Ink Detonator and belongs to me, which is quite obvious haha, I figured Killjoys are cool and they are fun to draw, so... here we go
i wanted to make something for *fdasuarez because it's her birthday at first i wanted to draw her OC Marion, but i've drawn her twice already (and even though i love her) i decided to draw Red Riding Hood, because Fernanda seems to love her ^^
While drawing this i almost turned this girl into Marion *almost added freckles* but then i thought it wouldn't be that great as it seemed at first sight (:
Anyway, Happy Birthday Fernanda! I bet you know how much i admire you and how talented you are but i'm still saying this xD You art is always full of emotions and life and it amazes me with every piece you create (: I'm so looking forward for more art from you and i wish your muse\inspiration will never leave you Happy Birthday!
All I draw is people and I don't regret a thing. 'Cause it is my thing.
So, another doodledump. Slightly less sketchy than the previous ones.
1. Kieran in a coat. 2. James in a hoodie, looking scared/concerned/whatever. I love that expression on him since it's so untypical. xD 3. Holly's profile! 4. Declan with glasses, in response to a question I on my TCS tumblr. He really doesn't like wearing them, haha. 5. Kieran being clueless about something. 6. James looking... annoyed!? 7. Orla being enthusiastic. This could be an interaction, together with 6. xD 8. James has really fabulous hair, I must admit. 9. Orla in a band tee. Her twin brother's influence. Shut up, I really love her okay!? She's fun! 10. Sketch of James(' back). 11. Kieran and Orla. At this point, I kinda made the decision that her and James WILL happen one day and I just love to think about all the reactions that relationship(?) is gonna provoke. xD Of course Kieran knows that he can't tell his younger (but grown-up) sister what to do but that won't stop him from voicing his unwanted opinion from time to time. Like "Seriously? From all men on this earth, you choose THAT guy?!"Orla doesn't take his crap, though. Right so. Mind your own business, Kieran. 12. Annnnnnd... a Jill. With Victory Rolls. CAUSE I LOVE THEM! <333
That's it again. Thanks for reading, I LOVE YOU GUYS. As usual: Don't like? Don't comment. Haaave a very nice day and such!
All characters are mine. Drawn in Photoshop CS2 with a Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet. Any texture used is from :devstrucdumb:
IT'S DOODLE DUMP TIME! Because I'm still too lazy to actually finish stuff.
1. James in a suit. DOUCHEBAG ELECTION 2012. Vote for him. He won't dissapoint you.
2. Another James, running this time. That's actually a rare occasion since he's such a lazy ass. This is just a VERY quick sketch but I liked the movement in this, so it's here.
3. DECLAN O'CONNELL. Pretty Princess and Kieran's very charming brother.
4. More suit shenanigans. Kieran and James. Kieran would most likely enjoy wearing a suit from time to time since he knows he's smokin' but it's not actually James' thing. xD
5. Teen!Kieran. I already posted the sketch of this some time ago (along with Teen!Charlie and Teen!Jill) and I just found this polished version that I apparently forgot about so I thought I could throw it into this dump here.
6. James and Kieran with long hair. Don't ask. I've been talking to Jess (aka *DoubtingSalmon ) a lot lately and somehow, this came up. And no. Just no. Although people have been pointing out that at least Kieran can pull it off somehow. And I do admit - he has quite fabulous hair.
7. Someone asked how Charlie would react to her man having long hair and this is the answer.
8. STICK FIGURES. Again, talking to Jessica made me realize that there's no actual need for drawing my peeps accurately all the time. Drawing stick figures and writing the names next to them does the job as well!
9. Sketches of Malachy (Kieran's older brother) and Declan. Being pretty.
10. + 11. Orla hitting on James. Yes, you read right. I kid you not, some days ago I had a dream and something like this was a part of it. I woke up and was all "Oh god, this is RIDICULOUS, lol." ... but the longer I think about this, the less ridiculous it gets, actually. I'm not talking about "eternal love" or something here but I can SO imagine this happening some time in the future, when Charlie and Kieran are together. I just can't get rid of this thought, oh god. In my mind, it's SO much fun and actually makes sense, in a way. xD I wanna outline and colour no. 10, just for the fun of it.
12. A ballpoint pen sketch of James without glasses but with some digital flat colours thrown on. He looks so CUTE and smug here.
That has been it, folks. THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION! I wish all of you a HAPPY EASTER!
All characters depicted above belong to me. Drawn in Photoshop CS2 with a Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet. Also, with a pencil. And a ballpoint pen. Textures from ~struckdumb, as usual.
Just a little doodle of Charlie, nothing too special, blaaah. I like the colours, though!
Copypasta from my tumblr because I'm THAT lazy:
I swear, Iím the worst character creator in the whole wide world. First I make sure that all of them have their personality details and other tiny jazz no one else probably even thinks about and then, I always forget something so simple like their birthdays. 8I
I AM SO SORRY, CHARLIE! Yesterday was your big day and I had nothing else to do but to spend it in my bed, being sick. THIS IS NO EXCUSE AT ALL!
Here, I doodled you. To show you how much I love you and how much I missed you! ♥
(Iím wondering how Holly can make her cupcakes turn out so HUGE!? Seriously, one of those things and you wonít need to eat again for, like, a week.)
Charlie belongs to me! Drawn in Photoshop CS2 with a Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet. Texture by ~struckdumb
EDIT fire has dark skin, it doesnt say much in the book, it says so in bitterblue, the book after fire, so, just saying, i know she has dark skin, but theres nothing i can do to fix it on this picture that is all.
This is Fire from the book Fire by Kristen Cashore wooooo,traditional art XD