Homer with Lisa on daddy daughter dance It was school that organized this and Homer was happy to be there with her. Lisa stands on Homer`s shoes and Homer leads both og them on the dancefloor to a quiet song.
Homer thought that his little girl was the most beautiful on the whole dancefloor. In some way she looked like her mother and Homer one true love, Marge. It was something in her face that was so Marge this night. It was a night to remember for the rest of their life!
It was late at night 9 o`clock, when Grandpa is visiting his son Homer and his grandkids. Bart, Lisa and Maggie was so happy that their grandpa showed up, it had been a long time. He was such a great grandpa
"Bart and Lisa: Grandpa!!" "Abraham: Hey kids!" Homer who had locked up the door, watched them in the hallway. Abe sat down in the sofa while he lifted Lisa to his limp and Bart sat close into him on the other side. Maggie who had stood by Homer feet got a big smile on her face and fallowed Abe, Bart and Lisa. But she wasn`t tall enough to reach up to the sofa and gave her father a sad look. Homer couldn`t resist the face and smile while laughed a little. He then walked up to her and lifted her up to lay over the sofaback. She seemed fine there so Homer didn`t mind. She had falled down some times but didn`t have any damages so he just made her lay there. Marge was in the kitchen and heard the noise and came out. "Marge: What`s going on?" "Homer: My dad came for a visit. I think the kids is happy." Marge who saw them now got a smile on her face. "Marge: Yeah I think they are." Homer layed a arm around his wifes shoulder and smiled as well. "Bart: Grandpa, can you tell us a story?" "Abe: Of course. It was 1942 and the soldiers was coming from...." "Homer: Not to long kids, it`s nearly bedtime." "Bart and Lisa: Okay, daddy!"
Homer and Marge`s miracles Bartholomew J. Simpson, Lisa Marie Simpson and Margareth Simpson.
They had a good time togheter and played with Maggie! They learned her to walk, holding her in her hands and giving Maggie speed while lifting her up. Maggie was jumping of joy and smiled behind the pacifier.
Like the last pic of Bart. This is a preview for a character in an upcoming pic titled Dissidia 011 [Undecim] Simpsons Fantasy where 14 new characters are added for the 11th cycle of war.
Those in the 12th and 13th cycles are featured on the same sides they were on in 012.
This preview is Maggie Simpson who stays on the side of Cosmos. She would later become the leader of the Cosmos side in 013. Lisa was the leader in 012, so who's the Cosmos leader for 011? Time will tell.
A showcase on the playable outfits that Maggie can have. All of them are fanon outfits and to suit Simpsons Fantasy such as her hair style, and if needed necklace changes. Unless stated, I don't have an in-game explanation for the outfits, and I am open to ideas.
Starting from the top left.
1. Normal: This is Maggie's normal outfit. No changes. In game this can be explained to be made of Gaian exclusive fabics, thus resulting why Maggie can't have unlimited numbers of this style.
2. Twins: This is Maggie's outfit from The Simpson Twins which I wrote. Basically a Lisa clone, in game this can be explained that Marge dyed one of Lisa's orange dresses blue.
3. The New Simspons: Designed by ~Das-Writer, probably one of the cutest outfits I've seen for Maggie.
6. Alternate Springfield: Designed by *SuperKoopaTroopa, facial shape of course is modeled after SimpFant since she's the daughter of Marge, not Mindy.
7. By =steven4554 Hemline based on Maggie's normal outfit because I was lazy. In game this can be explained as her Sunday Best outfit.
8. From Lard of the Dance. This is the only outfit, excluding Maggie's normal outfit that she wears as part of the storyline. When that part is done, it'd be added to the players inventory of items and then taken out when the family return to Springfield. Lisa also wears this dress.
The background is an RMVX screenshot of the town in which you find Maggie. Which should look familiar if you've played FF4.
Heya! Here are some plz icons that you are free to use. Thanks to ~WilliamFreeman for the idea! Check out his page, these are plenty of others one! ^^ Theses moods originally come from "The Simpsons Handbook".
Plz accounts :
The part 2 is coming soon : the grabpics are done, I've just to create the accounts (... it's the most boring step in fact )
Maggie is a little confused, its not everyday she gets to run into her Tracey Ullman counterpart on the street. At first glance they are both a little shocked by the other's appearance, but if they agree on one thing its that Professor Frink is probably to blame for this.
It was fun trying to mimic the old Ullman sketch version of the art for this pic.
Maggie and her pet, Bucky, pose for a newspaper photo after Bucky wins the best in show award, the first reptile to ever do so at the annual Springfield pet show. Done in Photoshop with a Wacom Tablet, experimenting with a simple background and different brushes.