Monitor size = 1328x798 px
Wallpaper preview size = 1280x720 px (16:9 / widescreen)
.XCF layers (Gimp)
.PNG picture (with transparent background)
• YOU MUST credit me as author AND put a link to my dA profile...so :
Display monitor created by madeinkobaia + LINK = madeinkobaia.deviantart.com
• This work is for a wallpaper presentation only
• Use is allowed ONLY on deviantart.com
• No commercial use
• You can add your own text and logo where you want, as you want, but you can't change the global design (If you're not sure, ask me before)
• Notice me if you use it (put a link below)
And, of course...
YOU CAN'T CLAIMS IT'S YOURS
YOU CAN'T SALE IT
YOU CAN'T REDISTRIBUTE / PACKAGE IT
Any abuses will be directly report to dA
A display presentation for my wallpaper packs.
I use it here : [link]
I was bored by usual wallpaper displays so I decided to create a display picture for my wallpapers really...made for that.
The goal was for me besides a pleasant layout to :
- allow a huge preview for the main WP : 1440 x 810 px
- correctly integrate 3 thumbnails for other versions.
- emphasize the information’s exposed (number of wp, resolutions...)
Purely graphically I wanted something who looks "vintage"...a mixed of a guitar amplifier, a 70's hi-fi and a camera.
All here is my own work, conception & realization except of course the textures (see below)
I do not used any tutorials except the gradient on the "version button" than I just paste from an old work based on an tuto.
Note that my logo (center top) is a "WIP".
► Dark brushed metal texture by halfthelaw [link]
► Leather texture by The Auteur Stock [link]
► Dark metal grig patterns by Orman Clark [link]
► The cute picture of Jinx Falkenburg comes from commons.wikimedia.org [link]
► Fonts : Polsku Regula (for the title and sub-title) [link] / DejaVu sans (for the description) [link] / RufScript (for the comics) [link]