I don`t think that Scar and Sarafina were ever mates but the last days I read often about Mheetu could be Scar`s son, so I got the idea to draw this. Although they know that Scar isn`t Mheetu`s father. Sarafina and Sarabi want to amuse theirselves at Scar's expense and tell Mheetu to call Scar "Daddy" just for fun in front of Zira for looking what might happen...
Figured it was about time I tried my hand at drawing the main hyena trio...as cubs! Yes, cubs...I'm pretty sure that's the correct term. Hyenas are NOT canines, so I think calling them "pups" is incorrect. They're actually much closer to felines on the family tree...they're pretty uh, special and unique though, as a species overall.
Anyways, here's Shenzi, Banzai and, of course, Ed! Who just so happens to be one of my all time favorite characters. I used to be able to laugh just like him as a kid.
PS: I didn't give Ed his torn up ears on purpose! I think he'd get those later on.
We're a family and you're one of us now We're a family and you're one of us now Though ya look like you we think you'll like us too 'cause we're a family and you're one of us now
...... Yes. Yes, that's from "The Land Before Time 2"; while I LOVE the original movie (A Bluth classic) I'm not a fan of the two dozen preschool sing along sequels...but I DID see the second one years ago, and for whatever messed up reason this song popped in my head and this sketch is the result.
Not you, Scar; I mean, you're one of us. I mean, you're our pal!
Manifesto Party policy 1)Any person may join regardless of Race, Religion or gender.
2) All members of the party who own a small business must pay more for membership than one who is an employee of a business, no member may own a large scale business.
3) Party members must wear a party badge or have a party flag when at demonstrations or rallies.
4) All members for the party have the right to discuss and debate matters of policy and direction but when decision of the party is made by majority vote, all members are expected to uphold that decision so as to avoid factionism.
5) All members of the Central Committee are to be voted in by party members
Domestic policy 1) Renationalisation of all public transport so as to lower the cost of travel on the public
2) Nationalisation of all banks and strong regulations placed on them
3) Nationalisation of all private schools.
4) Nationalisation of Nursing homes to give the elderly and those with physical or mental disabilities a high standard care
5) The monarchy to be abolished. The ex royal family will be given the choice of staying in the country as ordinary citizens or may go into exile.
6)A new anthem (The Internationale) to replace God save the Queen/King. [link]
7) A new flag and coat of arms to represent the people rather than the state. New Flag
8) The economy to be remodelled into workers' self-management and worker cooperatives so as to allowing workers to participate in the decision-making process of the economy, as well as and state-owned enterprises run on behalf of the people.
9) Money to be put in to National Health Service to help give an even better Service to the public.
10) The tax burden to be shifted onto the rich, with direct taxes on working people's incomes reduced.
11) The confiscation of wealth from the rich and windfall taxes on company profits.
12) The full separation of church and state, religion is to be treated as an entirely private matter.
13) All towns and city councils are to have meanings with members of the local community to discuss local issues and how to improve the local area.
14) Parliament to be reorganized so rather than just party members, members of the public are elected to Parliament so as to give party members a picture of what is happing on the ground so to speak
15) The government to build community housing to battle Homelessness
16) New laws so that nobody may evict a tenant, only demand money through a court.
17) Give northern Ireland the right to secede from the union if they wish
Foreign policy 1) The building of greater economy links with Latin America and the Caribbean.
2) Withdrawal of recognition of the State of Israel until agreement is reached with the Palestinian people.
3) Troops to stay in Afghanistan until they are no longer needed as to leave now would leave the Afghan people at the mercy of the Taliban.
4) The country is to stay in the European Union and try to build it along socialist lines rather neo liberal ones.
5) The support for states such as, Cuba Venezuela Vietnam and other socialist states.
6) Opening of diplomatic talks with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea so as to help reach an agreement with its southern neighbour.
7) The call for full global nuclear disarmament without exception.
8) The removal of US troops and bases from Britain.
Vladimir Lenin: Marxist revolutionary, one of the most influential people of the 20th century who led the Bolshevik Party during the October Revolution and became the first premier of the Soviet Union.
The World: Our home in the universe, where every human in history has lived and died, it is the only planet in our solar system which can support live and we must protect it for our future or we may not have one.
Subcomandante Marcos: spokesperson for the Zapatista Army of National Liberation, an author, political poet, adroit humorist, and outspoken opponent of capitalism, the mask he wears is not to hid his face identity but to acted as mirror so that ‘Marcos is gay in San Francisco, black in South Africa, an Asian in Europe, a Chicano in San Ysidro, an anarchist in Spain, a Palestinian in Israel, a Mayan Indian in the streets of San Cristobal, a Jew in Germany, a Gypsy in Poland, a Mohawk in Quebec, a pacifist in Bosnia, a single woman on the Metro at 10 p.m., a peasant without land, a gang member in the slums, an unemployed worker, an unhappy student and, of course, a Zapatista in the mountains’. In other words, he is simply us.
The Internet: without this you wouldn’t be able to reads these words or ever view anything you see around them, it has shaped the world in ways no one could dream for both good and bad and made the world that little bit closer to each other.
Hammer and Sickle: Communist symbol of the unity between industrial and agricultural workers in the fight for a better world, were all People’s are United under the ideas of social and economic justice. The Future: It where we are going to spend the rest of our lives so we need to plan for it.
Thomas Sankara: Commonly referred to as "Africa's Che Guevara, Sankara was President of Burkina Faso from 1983 to 1987 His policies were focused on preventing famine with agrarian self-sufficiency and land reform, prioritizing education with a nation-wide literacy campaign, and promoting public health by vaccinating 2.5 million children against meningitis, yellow fever and measles. Other components of his national agenda included planting over ten million trees to halt the growing desertification of the Sahel, doubling wheat production by redistributing land from feudal landlords to peasants, suspending rural poll taxes and domestic rents, and establishing an ambitious road and rail construction program to "tie the nation together." Moreover, his commitment to women's rights led him to outlaw female genital mutilation, forced marriages and polygamy; while appointing females to high governmental positions and encouraging them to work outside the home and stay in school even if pregnant. Sadly he was overthrown and assassinated in a French-backed coup d'éta,t in 1987, A week before his execution he declared that, "While revolutionaries as individuals can be murdered, you cannot kill ideas".
Constructivism: an Art movement that originated in Russia from 1919 onwards, it rejected the idea of "art for art's sake" in favour of art as a practice directed towards social purposes. Its motifs have sporadically recurred in other art movements ever since.
Steam locomotives: Something I have loved since I was a child, steam locomotives, have been around for the last 200 hundred years (give or take) used for a wide range of jobs, even with new diesel and electric locomotives, they can still capture the heart of anyone of any age.
Salvador Allende: first democratically elected Marxist to become president of a state in the Americas in 1970, Allende carried out a widespread programme of nationalisation and introduced a state system of health care and other radical measures to help the poor. But foreign capital wasn't happy and Allende was toppled by a military coup in which he lost his life in 1973 and which brought the fascist dictator and friend of Margaret Thatcher, General Augusto Pinochet to power. In his last address to the people, Allende declared: "Workers of my country, I have faith in Chile and its destiny. Other men will overcome this dark and bitter moment when treason seeks to prevail. "Keep in mind that, much sooner than later, the great avenues will again be opened through which will pass free men to construct a better society. Long live Chile! Long live the people! Long live the workers!"
Hugo Chavez: The inspirational President of Venezuela, Chavez is a hero for the way he governs his country in the interests of the majority and for his outspoken opposition to the neoconservative war agenda. Earlier this year Chavez declared: "Every factory must be a school to educate, like Che Guevara said, to produce not only briquettes, steel, and aluminium but also above all the new man and woman, the new society, the socialist society".
Friedrich Engels: After seeing the the suffering the Working class of Manchester during his time there, Engels became co founder of communism, alongside Karl Marx, he produced The Communist Manifesto in 1848 and later edited the second and third volumes of Das Kapital.
May Day: International Workers' Day, where Labour is celebrated. It is a national holiday in more than 80 countries.
Feminism: I am also a feminist in many ways as I believe that women and men should be equal in every way.
Proletariat: The Builders of the world, who run the means of production, they have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
Che Guevara: Argentine Marxist revolutionary, physician, author, intellectual, guerrilla leader, diplomat, military theorist, and major figure of the Cuban Revolution, As a medical student, Guevara traveled throughout Latin America and was transformed by the endemic poverty he witnessed. His experiences and observations during these trips led him to conclude that the region's ingrained economic inequalities were an intrinsic result of capitalism, monopolism, neocolonialism, and imperialism, with the only remedy being world revolution.
World Peace: Because only when we have peace can we have progress.
Fidel Castro: President of Cuba from 1976 2008, Castro lead the Cuban Revolution that which overthrew the US backed dictatorship of Batista, since then he has been a target of US imperialism with 638 assassination schemes or attempts against him, along with 50 years of US backed terrorism against Cuba, despite all of this Castro has helped build one of the best Health and education systems in the world and remains an icon the world over.
Karl Marx: Arguably one the Influential of all time, Marx’s ideas played a significant role in the development of modern communism and socialism and wrote one of the best critics of Capitalism in modern history.
A few of the crimes committed in the name of Anti-Communism
1871 20,000 Communards murdered by the French Army 1918 100,000 Finnish workers killed by White Guards 1919-1920 thounands of American communists and other leftists attacked during Palmer Raids. 1926 Communist Party of Italy forced underground by Benito Mussolini many of it's members jailed and later executed. 1930s Adolf Hitler jails and later execute members of the Communist Party of Germany at the same time 1941-1945 millions of soviet citizens murdered by German forces 1948-1960 thounands of Communists murdered during the Malayan Emergency 1961–1974 Portuguese Colonial War 1987, murder of Thomas Sankara and destruction of his government And the List goes on.
WTF? I still do not know why I did this drawing, but simply I did, maybe for fun. Anyway, in my view, if Bakura were an animal, I think he would be a hyena. A friend from long had planned it before me.
Hope you like it. Background+everything else= shit.
This could be said that was a optional request; but as I liked both ideas (Simba and Nala cubs meet Kiara and Kovu cubs and TLK character vs SP character). I decided to do this pic too; So, another request for .
Yes, yes, my last "Page 44" was a joke. I wanted to time it so I could upload it April Fool's day (I drew the page 43 several months ago and got that idea then - with help from my RL bud ), but I somehow managed to learn the secret to coloring my comic pages faster, and FASTER, so my timing was off. I apologize to you guys who thought I was serious, and I'm still laughing along with you guys who knew it was a joke. No hard feelings, right?
Uh-hem. So to make it up to you, here is the REAL page of Betrothed! But I still bet you didn't expect THIS! . Yeah... Uru can't catch her antelope, let alone a break. Hold on tight and see what happenss next page!!! (It will be real next time and from here on after, I promise. )