100 Ways to Annoy Starscream100 Ways to Annoy Starscream:100 Ways to Annoy Starscream in Humor More Like This
1) Inform him that Megatron will always be the better leader of the Decepticons. Always.
2) Take a video of Megatron beating up Screamer and post it on Youtube. Be sure every Decepticon and Autobot sees it so they can taunt him about being Megatron's bitch.
3) Ask Starscream where his 'Kiss the Cook' apron is. After all, he has pointed out in multiple universes that he is 'home Megatron' like the good little wife he is.
4) Tell G1 Screamer that in Prime he has 'obsolete' technology that he refuses to upgrade it. Oh yeah, and he no longer has his precious null-ray.
5) Tell Starscream that he is a lying, big-headed, bitchy suck-up of a whimp.
6) Ask Screamer what's up with the constant change in his chin size. Does he enjoy cosmetic surgery that much?
7) Ask Screamer also if that bad attitude has to do with the size of his... ahem... you know.
8) Related to number 7 if you're daring, add that "It's no wonder Megatron's the dominant one in the relation
100 Ways to Annoy Soundwave100 Ways to Annoy Soundwave:100 Ways to Annoy Soundwave in Humor More Like This
1) Stand silent beside him, mimicking his movements and actions. When he plays a recording or talks (depends on the generation), open your mouth and pretend to utter the same words mockingly.
2) Ask him if he's the champion of Kaon, then why does he serve under Megatron? Obviously Megatron's a lesser being. Does Soundwave like being someone else's bitch?
3) Compliment Soundwave on his voice and imagination.
4) Inform Soundwave that throwing his emotional processing away in order to make room for more data is a sign of self-abuse.
5) Ask the Communications Officer why he likes colons so much in his dialogue.
6) Tell Soundwave that hiding all of his pets and friends in his chest is a sign of neglect and abuse.
7) Inform G1 Soundwave that cassette's are so out of style. It's all about CD's and DVD's now dude. You're behind on the trend.
8) Ask eagerly for Soundwave to tell you what you're thinking since supposedly his transmission is so powerful
100 Ways to Annoy Megatron100 Ways to Annoy Megatron:100 Ways to Annoy Megatron in Humor More Like This
1) Brag about how awesome Optimus Prime is as the leader of the Autobots. Talk about a swell guy! Autobots rule all!
2) Say loudly to anyone in close range how you wish Starscream was leader of the Decepticons, he gives bonuses with pay raises!
3) Inform TFAnimated Megatron that he is the most unique of all the other Megatron's. At least he attempted a new style
4) Compliment G1` Megs on his gun-mode. He's intimidating, and matches the size of Screamer's you know.
5) Ogle over all of the pictures, writings, screenshots, and otherwise of MegsXScreamer/Prime/etc and then ask him as he passes by how he can get away with having so many boyfriends.
6) Shout 'Booty call!' when Starscream tries to have a word with Megatron.
7) Snicker to yourself until Megatron is forced to ask you what's so funny. Then remark, "Megatron the perv!"
8) Explain to Megatron that his ideals to 'conquer and rule the universe' are really stupid and give valid reasons w
80 Ways to Annoy Ultra Magnus80 Ways to Annoy Ultra Magnus:80 Ways to Annoy Ultra Magnus in Humor More Like This
1) For TFP Magnus, be sure to call him anything but sir and be as rude and snobbish as possible.
2) Inform G1 Magnus that he is obviously a child because he avoids responsibility like one and hands it off to freakin' Hot Rod (Rodimus Prime).
3) Ask any Ultra Magnus if he is really Optimus Prime's brother. If he says no, tell him that that's a relief since he's a loser and that would be embarrassing for the big OP. If he says yes, then snub him for being the unpopular brother who is nothing like his cool brother Optimus.
4) Ask Magnus if he is ultra in every way. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
5) Mock TFA Ultra Magnus for letting Shockwave kick his can. He's supposed to be some big shot Supreme Commander and elder 'bot filled with power and wisdoms of war, is he not?
6) Never heed TFP Magnus' warnings or his orders. In fact it's best to act like a bat-shit Wrecker 24/7.
7) Call him Optimus Prime. When he corrects you, state: "Oh yes, I