OTP meme List 10 of your OTPsOTP meme in Memes More Like This
~Two person pairings only
~No combining names
~Can be Het/Yaoi/Yuri
~Can be CanonxCanon/OCxCanon/OCxOC
1) Who gets along better? Pairing #1 or #5?
2) According to you, does the first person in pairing #10 truly love the second person?
3) Oh no!! The second person in pairing #4 sees their boy/girlfriend with the first person in pairing #7!! What happens?
4) What would you do if pairing #8 was 100% canon?
5) In pairing #9, who's more likely to survive an army of zombies?
6) Would the first person in #3 die for their boy/girlfriend?
7) When did you start liking pairing #2?
8) Which pairing do you like the most? #4, #6, or #10?
9) In pairing #7, would the second person still love the first person if they were in a car crash that made them ugly forever?
10) Does anyone get in the way of pairing #3?
11) What would the first person in #9 do if the first person in #1 stole their
Superhero MemeSuperhero Meme in Memes More Like This
* What are the top 3 superhero fandoms you're into?
* Who was your favorite superhero when you were a kid?
* What superhero t.v. show (live-action or cartoon) was your favorite when you were younger?
* What superhero t.v. show (live-action or cartoon) is your favorite now?
* What's your all-time favorite superhero movie?
* What's the last superhero movie you watched?
* What superhero flick are you looking forward to watching in the near future?
* Do you read any superhero comicbook titles regularly? If so, which are your top 3 fave?
* What superpower do you think is the coolest?
* What superpower do you think is the lamest?
* If you could choose to be any superhero, who would it be?
* If you could be a part of a superhero group (i.e. Justice League, X-Men, etc.), which one would you team with?
* Which male superhero do you think is the most attractive? Which female superhero?
* If you could pair-up romantically with any superhero, who would it be?
The Perfect Human ch: 1The Perfect Human ch: 1 in Other More Like This
DISCLAIMER: I do not own JTHM or the characters from JTHM! Those belong to Jhonen Vasquez! THANKS!
The Perfect Human
Stoicism: The endurance of pain or hardship without display of feelings and without complaint.
From Johnny C. to the readers:
I regret to inform you that perfection is not free-form. It is a strict set of needs and the philosophy of stoicism.
Perfection is as the -at first glance unachievable- image displayed for us. Commonly people try to achieve this image the wrong way; Starving themselves to the very bone, paying far too much attention too the people around them and attacking them any way they can with words; a harsh weapon in itself.
True perfection is not so easily reached and though it takes much time and effort to reach perfection, it can so easily be destroyed. It can slip through your fingers at the moment you let your guard down.
While perfection is nearly unachievable, it is possible. We are all born with the potential for perfect