Stories of the utmost epicosity!So my girl, :iconmistress0minx:, has started posting some of her super excellent stories here on DA. You guys need to go check em out! Give em a read and give her lots of love and awesome comments, aye?~Stories of the utmost epicosity! in Personal More Like This
Seriously, this chick can WRITE.
She's also been good(masochistic) enough to include several of my OCs and characters from a few other folks on DA in these literary weavings. Though, I know they probably barged their way in more likely...I'm so sorry, Minx. So. So. Sorry. OTL
Anyway...yeah! If you like giants and curses and Game of Thrones and secret pasts and knights and tigers and bacon...then, yes...these stories are just what you need!
GO READ THEEEM!!
OC InspirationGoshdarndagnabbitdadgum and all that shiz...=w=; I got taffigied. Thanks, Sam =3=;OC Inspiration in Personal More Like This
1. If you've been tagged you must either answer the Q/A and tag some one else or just tag someone
2. answer them truthfully
3. Show a pic of your OC and a Oc that is not yours
4. Keep it at an E 10+ rating
5. if you have been tagged then copy the Q/A on your journal entry
6. you can not use your DA alter Ego
7. when you chose your friends' OC please give them credit
1. Which OC of yours are you most like?why?(chose one)
Finn. Finn is like a male version of myself, I think...personality-wise anyway. TuT; haha we're NOTHING alike in appearance. But...in character, yes. We're both very loyal and fiercely protective of those we love, passionate about the things we care about, a bit emotional, a bit shy, gentle, moody at times...and we love peppermint. X9
2. Which of yo