Left 4 Dead: PerksLeft 4 dead PerksLeft 4 Dead: Perks in Philosophy & Perspectives More Like This
Anti Tank Unit: +15% Damage to The Tank
Unlock: Inflict 120,000 damage to Tanks and acquire either the Tankbusters or Man Vs Tank achievement.
Heavy Hitter: Larger punch reach and cone, double punch damage and increased chance of knockdown. Increased chance of hitting hunters out of the air.
Unlock: Punch 250 common or special infected to death and acquire any two of the following achievements: Dead Stop, Hunter Punter, Clean Kill, Spinal Tap.
Head-Hunter: +25% Damage to Headshots on any infected, and a +5% damage to Hunters
Unlock: Kill 5 Hunters with a headshot and acquire either the Jump Shot or the Brain Salad achievement.
Light Step: If you walk slowly, the aggro area of idle infected and the Witch becomes much smaller for you
Unlock: Kill less than 1000 infected through-out an entire campaign
Witch Hugger: Gives you the option to hug the wi
Yohan's Personal MLP:FIM Drinking GameYohan's Personal MLP:FIM Drinking Game in Humor More Like This
1. The "drink" can be anything of your choice (beer, vodka, red bull, etc etc,) however the crazier the better.
2. Whatever it is that you are drinking must be consistent (everyone has the same amount of the same thing.)
3. Each player has three "lives." Failure to drink at an allotted time results in the target player losing a life. Lose three lives and you are out of the game. Last player standing is the winner.
4. You are allowed to pause the video while taking your drink unless it is stated otherwise.
5. All players must take part in any drinking event with the words "Boss Stage" in it. And player who fails to do so loses instantly.
6. As an incentive to keep playing, all players must bet something of value (money would be a good idea) at the start of the game. The winner gets to keep what all the other players bet.
7. Although it would be best to start at the first episode and watch the rest in chronological order, you can start at any episode and run the game on as long a