Edward Cullen by Bella SwanHis body is hard as stoneEdward Cullen by Bella Swan8 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
and his touch is cold as ice.
His voice is smooth as silk.
His thirst is his only vice.
Vampires don't exist.
That's what I've been told.
But Edward never changes.
He never will grow old.
His family is kind
though unconventional at best.
They consider me one of them
though I am not one yet.
I deem myself unfit
for the love that he bestows.
I still have no idea
why it was me, he chose.
His immortal kiss is coming.
Better late than never.
But I know this fact is true,
only a vampire can love you forever.
Harry and Ginny: Train StationGinny was sitting on the train in a compartment with Neville and Luna. She was so tired of everyone; she just wanted to see Harry, to make sure he was ok. She missed him so much, it killed her. The war had taken its toll on everyone, especially Harry.Harry and Ginny: Train Station7 years ago in Fantasy More Like This
"Gin? Are you all right?" Luna asked in her quiet voice, sitting with Nevilles arm around her shoulder. That only made Ginny miss him more. It didnt help, that they were always together and that they were her best friends. But Ginny wasnt going to ruin anything; they loved each other almost as much as Ginny and Harry loved each other.
"I'm fine." Ginny said looking out the window, they had arrived in England.
Ginny grabbed her luggage and walked out of the compartment, saying goodbye to Neville and Luna and telling them that she would write soon and have them over. She stepped onto the platform and didnt see anyone of her brothers or parents there. They must be running late. She was standing off to the side when sh
Boys Like GirlsBoys Like Girls7 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
You were my Thunder so I needed to make The Great Escape on a Holiday. I was Heels Over Head for you, now Im Learning To Fall because it was just Me, You, and My Medication. You were just a Dance Hall Drug, made me feel On Top Of the World, like we were Hero/Heroine, saving each other. Now its Five Minutes to Midnight and Im just a Broken Man.
AsherAsherAsher8 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
He burns your finger tips
with his lips.
His golden tongue cracked
from all the lies.
Scared skin and bright blue eyes.
Whispers words of love,
but holds it all inside.
Careful monster, weeps
all the while.
Gentle touch all too much.
Voice hitched, rage shakes in
this golden cage.
If a 1,000 nights lived.
If a 1,000 days dead.
It would all be the same in his head.
Too hard to see.
To hard to just be
a few inches from he.
Her eyes watching.
Her mind thinking.
Driven crazy by desire.
One kiss to taste her.
To eat her alive.
He'll remember it all.
Feel it all. Just as
he feels her inside.
Devoured by love.
Entangled body parts.
Hear them moan.
Hear them scream.
Her heart beating.
"Ma Cherie" my dear.
Warm kisses, hot body.
He burns your finger tips
with his lips.
Drinks you in with every sin.
Golden hair, cold hands.
Like a drug he needs them.
With every touch.
With ever hug.
His grave redug.
Pulling him from the earth
to her embrace.
Tears pet his
BellaShe trips, she falls, she stumbles, too.Bella7 years ago in Urban & Spoken Word More Like This
But I love her, through and trough.
She loves me back?
I wonder why?
Why doesn't she just pass me by?
Bab's StorySelling my body paid the bills.Bab's Story3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
Esme's Isle: Pt. 4Carlisle timed it just perfectly--the sun was only starting to rise when an island became visible in the distance. I stood up as I saw it, and nearly ran to the bow of the boat. I turned back around to Carlisle, who watched me, amused. I pointed to it.Esme's Isle: Pt. 47 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Is that where were going? I asked. Carlisle only smiled.
I guess well find out.
The island grew closer and closer--I bounced with excitement. It was absolutely beautiful--the sun reflected and sparkled on the ocean as it lapped up against the white beach. There was a short wooden dock to greet us--Carlisle expertly pulled us up beside it, and leapt out before I could. He helped me off then in a very gentlemanly fashion, and held my hand as we walked down the boardwalk.
Carlisle, I sighed pleasantly as the warm summer sun soaked into my skin, enwrapping me like a sweater, darling, where are we? This island is so gorgeous!
This, my dear, he replied, dropping
10 ways to annoy Aro VolturiThe 10 ways to annoy Aro Volturi.10 ways to annoy Aro Volturi7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Isabella Swan A.K.A Bella Cullen and
Alice Cullen(she couldn't miss this chance!)
1.Tell Aro he is not bubbly!
2.Tell him Bella has a crush on him.
3.When Aro asks Bella about it and she denies yell Thats not what you told me!
4.Tell Aro he looks like a girl.
5.Tell Sulpicia (his wife) that Aro is cheating on her and that you heard it from Jane.
6.Tell Aro he has a fan girl stalking him.
7.Get a water bottle and throw some water on Aro while yelling , The power of christ compels you!
8.Shine a flashlight at him. When he doesnt sparkle call him a phoney vampire.
9.Buy Aro a $50 gift card to taco bell. When he says he cant use it pretend to be heart broken.
THE BIGGEST WAY TO ANNOY ARO!
10.When you touch Aro make sure you think of yourself covered in blood and ask him if he wants you.
Oh, yeah!We are not responsible if you get seriously hurt and, or die.
Christmas at the Cullen'sChristmas At The Cullen'sChristmas at the Cullen's8 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
"Merry Christmas." I said as I wrapped my arms around Edward's neck. He had stayed with me last night, like he usually did. This time, however, I had stayed up long enough for the for the clock to chime midnight before kissing Edward one last time and closing my eyes. The morning brought snow and the sun that glinted off of it and into my window, causing Edward to sparkle beside me. "You better not have spent anything on me."
"Aww...Bella." He whined. "Just one car? It's more for me than you anyway." His beautiful, topaz eyes attempted to dazzle me.
I was having none of that, however. I buried my face in his neck. "You heard me, Edward. Not one cent." My lips brushed his bare skin. I had somehow convinced him to begin sleeping without a shirt on.
He shuddered beside me, a reaction to my lips against his flesh, as cool and white as the snow outside.
Carlisle-Esme: Love PrevailsI sauntered across the field to see the faces of my children and granddaughter one last time. I love you all beyond comprehension, I whispered as I passed. And it was true. The devotion and care I felt for them was omnipresent, they knew I was not lying.Carlisle-Esme: Love Prevails6 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
My hands lingered on Edward, my first sons face, as I kissed him goodbye. But it was hardest seeing young Renesmee, knowing that her life had only just begun and was now about to end. I detested the Volturi more than anything right now and had to fight the venom begging to pool inside of my mouth.
My meandering was ended abruptly as my gaze settled on my husband, my noble Carlisle, whose face was as hard as steel. The most commended, and the most caring of us all was hiding his emotions. My longing to approach was made difficult by my current dearth of optimism upon seeing him. Was he so afraid that he resorted to erratic-for-him behavior in order to protect me?
He appeared to have exiled himself from the group; not s
Silence or DeathIt was hard to be aware of anything in the dim, heavy darkness. The fire did not help. When he first started burning, Carlisle was sure he had seen his father's face, sneering down at him as he held a torch against Carlisle's skin.Silence or Death7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
The illusion had gone away when he closed his eyes.
Unfortunately, the fire had not.
Silence or death, he thought, the litany that had made up his existence for this pain-wracked eternity. Silence or death, silence or death, silence or-
The pain was receding-he had some sort of natural feeling in his fingers. Thank God.
Not for the first time was he glad his father could not read his mind-not that he would want to. His father declared any act that wasn't reading the Bible, praying, and fasting witchcraft.
That's not fair, he argued, and yet another part of him could not help but agree with his previous thought.
Thank God Father cannot hear me. Thanking God was the one thing he seemed capable of doing in the midst of th
The Love ShackThe Love Shack9 years ago in General More Like This
Far away, thousand of miles from here, there is a black mountain. And on that black mountain, hiding in the mist of a forest, there is a small shack. And inside that shack there is a box, and in that box there is a heart. My heart, so no one can ever break it. Not even you. Even if you try, you will not be able to break my heart.
I'm here, with you.
I'm all here, touching your skin, gazing at you naked, inviting as silk.
We're together, but you are angry at me for meeting with others, for not living together. You're angry at me for not telling you I love you.
I can't love you. My heart is far away, thousand of miles from here, inside a shack, inside a box.
You are always so serious. Smile once in a while; don't take life so hard. We are doing all right as it is, aren't we?
No heart. We don't need the heart to have a good time. You don't have to handle commitment with this kind of seriousness.
"I'm leaving you, and you will end up alone" you said. "Good" I said.
"If you want to
10 Ways to Annoy Jasper Hale10 Ways to Annoy Jasper Hale10 Ways to Annoy Jasper Hale7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Beg him not to eat you.
9. Inform him that he seems to be the depressed Cullen.
8. Go up to him, look him in the eye and ask if he is hungry.
7. Spell his name with two as (Jaspar) and call him Jaspar Cullen. When he objects, saying his name is Jasper Hale, wave your hand at him and tell him all that blood must have gone to his brain.
6. Tell him only girls feel emotions. Then giggle and run away.
5. Dress up in a cape and fangs and leap out in front of him when he is least expecting it, proclaiming you have come to suck his blood.
4. Send out waves of lust and see how he reacts.
3. When he gets too close made your fingers into the sign of the cross and cry, The power of Christ compels you!.
2. Splatter red paint all over his and Alices room and videotape his reaction.
And the Number One way to annoy Jasper Hale?
10 Ways to Annoy Alice Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Alice Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Alice Cullen7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Take her credit cards and shopping vouchers, hold them above your head and tell her to jump for it.
9. Tell her if she was just a few centimetres shorter she could legally be a midget.
8. Wear the trashiest possible clothing whenever you can.
7. Tie her up in a straightjacket. When she protests, tell her she needs to go back to the loony bin.
6. When you go into the sun with her, fall into a twitching heap on the ground and moan Im melting.
5. Pelt her with cloves of garlic.
4. When she gets a vision, ask if her spidey senses are tingling.
3. Trip her up and ask if she saw it coming.
2. Ask her what you will be doing in five minutes every ten minutes.
And the Number One way to annoy Alice Cullen?
1. Email her dozens of application forms for the position of speaker on psychic hotlines.
10 Ways to Annoy Jacob Black10 Ways to Annoy Jacob Black10 Ways to Annoy Jacob Black7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Never use English around him instead, bark.
9. Call him a space heater.
8. Tell him that dogs make good pets, not good partners.
7. Ask him if he has RSVPed to the wedding yet.
6. Inform him that real men sparkle.
5. Walk up to him and claim you have imprinted. Say you love him and demand his paw in marriage.
4. Tell him that even though he may run at a boiling 108.9 degrees, Bella doesnt find him hot.
3. Inquire as to how Leah is and if he dreams about Sam the way Leah dreams about Bella.
2. Ask him if he likes to do things doggy style.
And the Number One way to annoy Jacob Black?
1. Make him a day-by-day flip calendar, counting down the amount of time Bella will remain human.
How I became a DR.I could feel Alexia's grip loosening on my shirt as she lost conciousness with a pained groan. She was growing farther away from me every second, I could tell.How I became a DR.6 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
"No," I whispered into her ear. "No, you can't sleep yet. Not yet." I tried to hide the fear for her in my voice. It was hard, incredibly hard.
I pulled the the car to a screaching halt in the middle of the hospital's parking lot, carefully adjusting her weight, I bounded into the doors with Alexia half-concious in my arms.
"I need help! I need help! Somebody! She's dying!" I screamed to the staff, they needed to help her now.
"Yes, sir, how can we help you?" I turned around to the calm voice of one of the interns.
"She's sick, you have to heal her, now!"
"Yes sir." He took Alexia from my arms. It felt like I was tearing in half to let her go to someone else like that, and now that I could see her face, I was even more terrified for her life.
Now, most of the people here were calm, because they had no problem with the oth
Laundry DayThe Night BeforeLaundry Day6 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
I could hear Alexia humming a cheery tune to herself from the laundry room. That was queer, I thought. She hates doing laundry. That's why she only does it after hours of me begging, and even then most of the time I end up doing it myself. Though that wasn't the only wierd thing. She actually offered to do it, tonight.
"Alexia, honey? Is there something you'd like to tell me?" I asked her as I walked over to close the pantry door which had been left slightely ajar. These were the things that annoyed me, as I had OCD.
"Nope!" she answered cheerfully as she poked her head out of the laundry room.
Huh. Oh well, then. I'll find out eventually.
And that was the end of it, he dismissed it within a matter of minutes.
:The Next Day
"Alexia? Where did you put the laundry?" I called to her from upstairs in the closet. I'd been looking around for twenty minutes, and had still seen no sign of a basket.
"I already put all of it away!" she called in response. Ok
10 Ways to Annoy Rosalie Hale10 Ways to Annoy Rosalie Hale10 Ways to Annoy Rosalie Hale7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Tell her that, because everyone thinks she and Jasper are twins, they should get together. When she asks why, say that Incest is in at the moment.
9. Call her Ice Queen behind her back and to her face.
8. Whenever she argues anything, respond with Whatever, bimbo.
7. Claim that being a human aint so great.
6. When she argues the above claim, respond with Whatever, bimbo.
5. Try to exorcise her and her evil ways.
4. Tell everyone that Edward didnt go to Italy because Rosalie said Bella was dead he went to Italy because he envisioned Rosalies ugly face.
3. Call her Hoe-salie at least once, to her face.
2. Remind her that Edward chose a pathetic human girl over her.
And the Number One way to annoy Rosalie Hale?
1. Steal her silver cell phone and change the ringtone to Roxanne by The Polic
10 Ways to Annoy Esme Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Esme Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Esme Cullen7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Let it slip what Carlisle really does during his night shifts at the hospital, with all of the pretty nurses.
9. Tell her all about the names of your future children, when you want to have them, what genders you want them to be, etc.
8. Ask her if her hair looks like caramel, does it taste like caramel?
7. Politely ask if Carlisle asks her to dress up as Nurse. Naughty in the bedroom and if he demands she calls him Doctor. Dreamy
6. Tell her that Carlisle is much too old for her, and that he is clearly a cradle-snatcher or paedophile.
5. Take a chunk of her hair, put it in a blender with milk and hand back the final product, claiming its a caramel milkshake.
4. Tell her what the nurses at the hospital really think of Carlisle then smudge lipstick on Carlisles shirt collar and spray him with perfume. Laugh loudly when Esme notices, and videotape the reactio
10 Ways to Annoy Emmett Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Emmett Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Emmett Cullen7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Tell him he looks like a creepy stalker rapist.
9. Inform him, as politely as possible, that he has grizzly in his teeth.
8. Ask who wears the pants in his relationship.
7. Try to stab him through the heart with a stake.
6. Tell him brawn is out, scrawn is in.
5. Inquires as to how he feels to be the least-liked Cullen male.
4. When he is around, wonder aloud what Rosalie calls him in bed.
3. Ask if he is overcompensating for something with that Jeep.
2. Ask if he is overcompensating for something with those muscles..
And the Number One way to annoy Emmett Cullen?
1. When he denies the above two claims, respond with Thats not what Rosalie saaaaaid!
Star-SentOnce there was a girl who was in love with the night sky.Star-Sent5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
She had visited planetariums and read children's books on astronomy. She had learned to identify nineteen different constellations and would always look for them on dark, clear nights. She had gotten her father to stick glow-in-the-dark stars and planets to her bedroom ceiling. She had eaten freeze-dried astronaut ice cream and thought it tasted better than anything else in the world.
As time passed the girl began to learn about the universe, about things like asteroids and black holes. Little by little she came to know the invisible forces that governed outer space, and the night sky became more than just a sky to her. It was a giant treasure box, filled with the secrets of the places beyond earth.
The girl's love slowly turned to longing. She wanted to know the stars through more than just pictures and models, because deep down she believed that there was something in the universe she couldn't find on her own planet. The thoug
10 Ways to Annoy Charlie Swan10 Ways to Annoy Charlie Swan10 Ways to Annoy Charlie Swan7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Tell him Bellas pregnant but youre having trouble figuring out who the father is Bellas unsure whether its Edward, Carlisle, Jacob or Mike.
9. Ask him what Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo means in the phonetic alphabet.
8. Decorate his handcuffs with pink lace and flowers the call the station requesting to speak with Chief Swan Princess.
7. Whenever he is around, narrate all that is happening into the invisible walkie-talkie thats strapped to your shoulder, speaking only in cop talk.
6. Take his gun and use it in a bank holdup it will have his fingerprints all over it. When he is being questioned about it, sing Bad Boys by Inner Circle and I Shot the Sheriff by Bob Marley in the background.
5. Take his cop car and start a high speed car chase with it.
4. Send him a tape of Edward sneaking into Bellas room at night, and Bella hitting
10 Ways to Annoy Bella Swan10 Ways to Annoy Bella Swan10 Ways to Annoy Bella Swan7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Ask about Mike.
9. Ask about Eric.
8. Ask about Jacob.
7. Ask about Edward.
6. After asking about all these boys, inquire as to how much she is paying them, and where in the White Pages she looked for fake fan-boys.
5. When she complains about not being a vampire, throw glitter on her and claim she sparkles just like a vampire in the sun.
4. Ask if the thought of Edward biting her makes her happy.
3. Say that since Edward is technically dead, she is into necrophilia. Tell her that is sick and wrong, and she should stop with her weird fetishes.
2. Tell her we all know about the real reason she married Edward the honeymoon.
And the Number One way to annoy Bella Swan?
1. Tell her that you and Jacob imprinted on each other, and are getting married. Tell her you are pregnant, and will be with him forever. Videotape the reaction.
10 Ways to Annoy Carlisle ...10 Ways to Annoy Carlisle Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Carlisle ...7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Tell him only to address you in a cute English accent.
9. Call him Carlisle, but be sure to pronounce the s. When he corrects you, give him a weird look and tell him the q is silent.
8. Ask if blondes really do have more fun.
7. Inquire as to what he actually does on his night shift on the hospital, with all the pretty nurses in the ER.
6. Instead of telling him to get lost in an argument, tell him to swim to France.
5. When he annoys you, respond with times have changed, old man.
4. Ask what type of superhuman power compassion is what does he do in a fight? Love thy enemy to death?
3. Leap out from behind the desk in his study when he isnt expecting it and spray him with Holy Water.
2. Call him McSteamy or McDreamy.
And the Number One way to annoy Carlisle Cullen?
1. Run around the Emergency Room screamin