Blank Scene Writing MemeHoedenmakers Random Scene writing MemeBlank Scene Writing Meme5 years ago in Devious Fun More Like This
Welcome to my Scene writing meme! You dont have to write a whole scene complete with ending, just write as long as you have words!
Have fun! Be creative!
Rule: Write no more than 100 words per scene!!!!
First a few general questions (If they bore you, just skip them, no prob!)
1. Where do you get your inspiration from to write?
2. What do you like to write about most?
3. What do you do when you have a writers block?
4. In your stories, do you write: I walked into the room or He/She
walked into the room What are the reasons for you to choose that one.
Creative questions, yay
1. Put your i-pod (or other music device) on random and listen to the first
song you hear. Write
Music themed Writing MemeWhen I was bored a few nights ago I was looking at meme's on DeviantArt and noticed there was a meme where you were supposed to draw a sketch based on a song and only sketch it while the song was playing. I thought that sounded really cool but there was no way I could do that since I only recently started drawing seriously. Then while thinking that I really needed to work on my writing skills I suddenly thought "Why can't I do the same thing as that meme but instead of drawing, write it?"Music themed Writing Meme4 years ago in Devious Fun More Like This
Rules are simple:
1: Place your favorite playlist on random and then hit play. Listen to the song that is chosen and then pick a character/pairing to use and start writing.
2: The story does not have to be written before the song ends but do NOT listen to any other song until the story is written. Simply put the song on repeat or turn the playlist off until the story is completed.
3: There is no limit on how short the story should be. Although if you are doing this to practice your writing skills you
Writing MemeHello dear writer, and thanks for trying out my simple little writing meme. You're truly part of a minority here on DeviantArt, since writing is a very small thing indeed. To do this meme, simply copy and paste the below things, and fill them out as much as you wish; if you need more space, simply add it.Writing Meme4 years ago in Stories & Vignettes More Like This
1. Introduce yourself of course. Tell us a few interests; perhaps why you're here on Deviantart, or why you choose to write instead of draw (or both).
2. Hmmm, that is interesting. Now that the formalties are out of the way, what do you write? (Poetry, stories, etc.)
3. I see, I see. Well, so what do you like to write about? Go on, don't be shy about it. Nobody's judging you.
4. I wasn't quite expecting that from you, and think that I thought I knew you. Ok then, how did you really get into writing?
5. Oh, I can probably relate that. You talked about why, what, and how, so, when did you really start writing?
6. That long ago, really? Alright, one last little question, who got you into