The Ten SuggestionsThe Ten SuggestionsThe Ten Suggestions5 years ago in Scraps More Like This
1) Follow no man blindly, ask every question.
2) Do not create or follow any religious idol or myth. They are irrelevant to our modern society of technology and understanding.
3) Never force your beliefs on others, be they political, spiritual, moral, or any other. Discuss, listen, and draw conclusion. This is enlightenment.
4) Realize that hate is an unnecessary emotion that all of society can be free of. Our differences are negligible in comparison to our similarities.
5) Cherish our earth, it is our home.
6) Avoid competition and jealousy. We fear death only because our lives have become competitions on every leve