Bill Kaulitz Obsession Signs
You Know You Are Obsessed With Bill Kaulitz When...
1. All you think about is Bill.
2. When you hear the name Bill, you automaticaly think of Bill Kaulitz.
3. You can picture Bill perfectly in your mind.
4. You know that you and Bill make the perfect couple.
5. You would do anything to meet him.
6. And I mean ANYTHING.
7. You were infuriated when people compared Bill to Michael Jackson.
8. You want to/ have tried/ have learn/learnt German, so that you could have a conversation with Bill, in his 'native lanuage'.
9. You melt when ever you see him smile.
10. You envy all the fans that have gotten within 1 meter(or closer) of touching him.
11. You make a list of things that prove you are obsessed with bill.
12. You have attempted to dress up like him(HAIR INCLUDED!!), failed, and had an amazingly good time!!
13. You giggle....or plainly laugh when you hear him speak English.
14. You know when his birthday is.
15. You know how many tattoos and pericings he has, and where.
16. You base the
Tom Kaulitz Obsession SignsTom Kaulitz Obsession Signs6 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
You Know You Are Obsessed With Tom Kaulitz When...
1. You don't care that he is a player.
2. Accept dreads as sexy.
3. Have taken up trying to play the guitar, so that when you meet him you can show off your mad skills.
4. You know how many hats he has got.
5. You gasp whenever you find a picture of him in anything smaller than an XXL t-shirt.
6. You also gasp whenever you see him without a hat.
7. You realized that in the album Schrei Tom had NO hat on, and that his dreads where DOWN.
8. You deny that Bill and Tom are twins, JUST because Bill looks like a girl, and Tom doesn't (this wont count if you like Bill...as well as Bill DOES NOT look like a girl.. and they ARE twins ^^)
9. You now have started to defend 'gansters'.
10. You have 100+ pictures of Tom.
11. You are making up a list of things you like about him.
12. You have watched the video "Tokio Hotel's 9 Sacred Interview Rules" and watched Tom play with his lip ring repeatedly.
13. If you haen't seen the video "Toikio Hotel's
Tokio Hotel Obsession SignsTokio Hotel Obsession Signs6 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
You Know Your Are Obsessed With Toiok Hotel When...
1. You have taken up learning German so that you can understand what the guys say.
2. Your 'Top 25 Most Played' playlist is all Tokio Hotel songs.
3. When you hear the name Bill/Tom/Gustav/Georg you can't help but smile.
4. You get really upset when someone says Bill looks like a girl.
5. You pronounce George as Georg.
6. You have accepted Bill and Tom as German names.
7. You have over 100 pictures of the band, individual pictures included.
8. When you hear the words Ready, Set, Go you follow them by belting out the rest of the song.
9. You have got more than 20 pictures of Tokio Hotel on your iPod/Cell/MP3 etc.
10. You visit any of the Official TH websites at least twice a day.
11. You think that Bill will be yours, as soon as you get those VIP tickets and meet him.
12. You tried to learn how to play the guitar/bass/drums.
13. You started a band, and have TH as your influence, and you based your look around them.
14. You know every w
From A to Z-Bill Kaulitz From A to Z-Bill KaulitzFrom A to Z-Bill Kaulitz7 years ago in Humor More Like This
A is for Andreas, Bill's best friend and for Arthur und die Minimoys
B is for.... boxers. The "Bill-boxers". You know- the named ones, ahhhh, hihi...
C is for... C is for... OK I have no idea for this one... OOOPS!
D is for Durch den Monsun. Just cause it was the first TH song it deserves to be here! I love that song!
E is for, ahm english, cause Bill speaks sooo cute english!!!
F is for Freiheit 89! Oh so sweet and soo true( I'm born in 1989 too!!).
G is for Germany, yeeeeeyyy!!!! Also for Gustav and Georg(oh yeah like a thousand thing with G but none in my mind with C...)
H is for... hamburger? Or hoodie... I blocked again
I is for Instant carma- for the "Make some noise" campaign!
J is for jewelry. Gos
30 Ways to Annoy Bill Kaulitz30 Ways to Annoy Bill Kaulitz30 Ways to Annoy Bill Kaulitz7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Accidentally call him a girl in public.
2. Laugh hysterically every time he speaks the word what.
3. Steal all his eyeliner and begin drawing strange pictures all over his walls. When he asks what you are doing turn your back to him and mutter something about Georg doing you wrong.
4. Sing very loudly and very off-key to any Green Day song he might be playing.
5. At 4:27 in the morning, jump on his bed and scream The leprechauns are attacking! The leprechauns are attacking! Run for your life!
6. Rename him Phillip Johnny Bob and refuse to call him by any other name.
7. Give away the ending to any movie he may be watching.
8. Every time he beats you at a video game smack him with a pillow and accuse him of cheating.
9. Make fun of his dancing.
10. Tell him he looks like Michael Jackson.
11. Let a rabid monkey loose in his room while hes asleep.
12. Tell him his voice reminds you of a dying constipated cow.
30 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz30 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz30 Ways to Annoy Tom Kaulitz7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Call him a perv in any way, shape, or form in every sentence you say.
2. Ask if hes Jamaican.
3. Whenever an advertisement for any feminine product comes on the TV, turn the volume all the way up and stare at him with wide, fascinated eyes.
4. Loudly tell anyone who happens to walk by that Kelly Clarkson is his personal hero.
5. Smack him upside the head every time he tries to flirt with someone and say Bad Tom! Bad!
6. Give away his every location to his fans.
7. Snip off a lock of his hair, set it on the floor, light candles all around it, and dance around the whole mess in some sort of cannibalistic ritual.
8. Steal all his hats and mail them to Peru.
9. In the middle of a concert run up to him and yell: How can you perform when were destroying the Ozone layer?
10. When hes watching TV place a spinney office chair in his direct line of vision and start spinning around like a mad person yelling Im n
30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Insist on calling Bill and Tom Thing 1 and Thing 2.
2. Read Green Eggs and Ham out loud late at night.
3. When they come back to their home town after a concert yell Yea, youre back! and hug them like youll never let go. After about five minutes constantly glance at the clock and say Shouldnt you be going somewhere?
4. Sell all four of them on eBay.
5. Tattoo your name on each of their foreheads in the middle of the night in permanent marker.
6. Dress up as a chicken and sing their songs loudly and off-key.
7. Constantly remind them that the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
8. Let a very large, non-poisonous, spider loose in the recording studio.
9. Record their loud, girly screams.
10. Poke Tom in the side non-stop, making him squeak. (This will not only annoy Tom, but his high-pitched squeaking will annoy the others too!)
11. Watch The Others a
11 Ways to Annoy Bill Kaulitz1. Pretend you cannot remember his name; call him Tom-With-Makeup.11 Ways to Annoy Bill Kaulitz7 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. Forbid him to use hairspray, claim that it might ruin his voice.
3. When he descends to the Hotel lobby dressed in his striped shirt, Adidas sneakers, black/white nail polish and with the big spiky hair, ask him why he is dressed up as a zebra; remind him that the costume party is NEXT Friday.
4. Obviously, he did not listen to you when you told him to lay of the hairspray so now you simply hide it from him.
5. Laugh when Stressed-Out-Bill-Who-Cannot-Find-Hairspray throws a fit. Ask if he wants some vanilla tea.
6. Plant a badly written Bill/Tom NC-17 twincest fanfic on Bills bedside table. Make sure Tom finds it.
7. Walk in on Tom confronting Bill about the fic. Insist you do some drama exercises to solve the situation and get rid of the tension. Ask Bill to read the fic out loud.
8. Volunteer to accompany him to shop for the costume party. Dress up as an FBI agent. Tackle him into a bu
30 Ways to Annoy Gustav30 Ways to Annoy Gustav Schafer30 Ways to Annoy Gustav7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Steal his drumsticks and replace them with lollipops.
2. Make random animal noises every time he walks past you.
3. Duct tape yourself to his back.
4. Sit on his foot and refuse to relocate yourself for the rest of the day.
5. Lock him in a closet right before a concert.
6. Constantly remind him that Bill and Tom are way more popular than him. (I love you Gustav!)
7. Steal all of his favorite CDs and bury them in the backyard.
8. Spend your day doing nothing but thinking up ways to annoy him.
9. Give him death glares all day. When he asks you what is wrong, tell him theres a pebble in your shoe.
10. Glomp him from behind and shout "Viva Le Resistance" with a fist punch and run away, screaming. (Thanks Blackroses13!)
11. Cosplay as a random Naruto character, pick up his drumsticks, and shout Drumstick no Jutsu as you chuck them at him.
12. Smile as he yells at you.
13. Put a sombrero on your head and stalk him for the rest of the day.
Georg Listing Obsession SignsGeorg Listing Obsession Signs6 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
You Know You Are Obsessed With Georg Listing When....
1. You stick up for him when people state that he spends more time on his hair than the average Canadian/American/Spanish/French/Swedish/German etc. girl.
2. You get kind of mad whenever Bill or Tom say that Georg is ugly.
3. You pronounce George as Georg.
4. You can picture Georg perfecty in your mind.
5. You think that Bass is almost better than Guitar...because thats what position Georg is.
6. You think that a guy straightening his hair is hot.
7. You want to know what kind of hair products Georg uses.
8. You have watched Tokio Hotel TV [Episode 23] so that you can watch Georg rock climb over, and over, and over again.
9. If you haven't seen Tokio Hotel TV [Episode 23] you are going to finish reading this and then watch it.
10. You will do anything to meet Georg.
11. You love his laugh, and smiled when you saw the video: "1 Minute of Laughing With Tokio Hotel", and Georg started to laugh.
12. You are going to check out the adress