Learned from Star Wars RPLearned from Star Wars RP10 years ago in Humor More Like This
- Sometimes, you've just gotta do something that seems totally suicidal.
- Never touch a tech's tools. An angry tech is just scary.
- People you kill often have very large relatives to watch out for later.
- Thermal detonators make better holdouts than any blaster.
- Never open the trunk of a stolen vehicle. You'd be surprised at all the bombs stored there.
- Your family will be used against you. This is a law of nature, like gravity.
- Only the bad guys take drugs. Good guys just smuggle them.
- Don't ever believe some one is truly dead unless you killed them yourself. Have doubts even then.
- Droids are usually up to something.
- Fortune cookie Jedi don't belong in planning sessions.
- Dark gods are never all that they are cracked up to be.
- Always expect everything to be a trap. It'll keep you alive longer.
- When sneaky doesn't work, try flashy melodrama.
- Before kissing ANYBODY, make sure they're not related to you.
- Never expect sympathy from a droid. They're not programmed th