A book FOR AFRICAFOR AFRICAA book FOR AFRICA3 years ago in Deviant Events More Like This
the book is for sale!
The 100% of the profit will be donated to charity association
www.actioncontrelafaim.org/urgence-Somalie ( ACF for East Africa *)
Sta.sh: deviantART's Enhanced Publishing PlatformSta.sh is deviantART's new upload and publishing platform -- home to all of your images, writings, Flash/animations, and everything in between. Once you've uploaded something via Sta.sh, you'll be provided a special URL. This URL is known only to you and can be shared with others before officially publishing the work to deviantART. But that's not all! While this version of Sta.sh is fully functioning, it will soon also allow the ability publish to other major platforms on the Web in addition to deviantART.Sta.sh: deviantART's Enhanced Publishing Platform3 years ago in Personal More Like This
How does it work?
Drag and drop as many files as you'd like into your Sta.sh (up to 2 GB), or use the "Upload Files" button. Sta.sh offers faster uploads than ever before. Submissions will stay in your Sta.sh, and not appear in your deviantART Gallery or to your Watchers, until you say so.
Each item in your Sta.sh has a unique UR
PE: 10 tips and tricks not very known about PS10 useful and not very known Photoshop tricksPE: 10 tips and tricks not very known about PS2 years ago in Art Features More Like This
1. Saving your .psd with all layers hidden makes a smaller file compared to saving it with all layers visible.
2. You can use the Crop Tool to quickly increase the canvas size of an image by holding down Ctrl + Alt whilst dragging the Crop Tool outside the current canvas.
3. If you want to see only one of your layers at a time, hold down Alt whilst clicking the eye icon of the layer. (do it again to show all layers again)
4. Holding down Alt while in a dialog box turns the Cancel button into a Reset button, so you can reset the values back to default.
5. If you want to just quickly check a very heavy .psd file, you can hold down Shift + Alt while clicking the Open button. This way Photoshop will open a flattened version of the file.
6. You can change the gray background that surrounds your image with the Paint Bucket Tool, just hold down Shift and make click on the background.
7. Not a very unknown tip, but if y
20. FeatureHere are some of my latest favourites:20. Feature2 years ago in Art Features More Like This
Hope you like them and support these artists!
Bulletproof by Thinking-Silencebloody Mary by SatoshiKaito
Morning fog in the forest by guillermocarballacamouflage by tasiyPeaceful morning by Mickyjftw
dead tree. by AltingfestSilver Scales by RaijuTheoryLast Glow by halfpastoctober
girl with a red baloon by takmajGemini Residence 4 by NightlineA janela em fernte by vlad-m
Thank you for sharing these beautiful pieces.
Have You Seen This Llamahog?Name: Llamahog Gertrude Bicknevis IIIHave You Seen This Llamahog?3 years ago in DeviantART Announcements More Like This
Weight: 348 lbs
Age: 4 years, 3 months
Sex: Who knows?
Eyes: Brown, cross-eyed
Wearing: Thick fur
Missing Since: January 31st, 2012
Missing From: Hollywood, CA
Tourists visiting Los Angeles described seeing what they thought was either an abnormally tall Groundhog or a short and overweight Llama galloping near the Hollywood sign. Later in the afternoon, locals reported seeing a confused mammal staggering along one of the freeways, but Los Angeles police officials confirmed that it was just a confused starlet wearing a fur coat.
If you have any information on Llamahog’s whereabouts or just want to help aid in the search, please don’t hesitate to add your comments below.
#34.52 FeaturePlease check it out,enjoy and consider faving so more people can see it.#34.52 Feature1 year ago in Art Features More Like This
Have a nice day!
34.52 - Green happiness
Inner beauty by BlueColoursOfNature