2012 ambitions.I've grown to feel odd about writing new year's resolutions, primarily because I know I'll do hardly any of them. Any goals that I set in the beginning of the year will likely grow to become unimportant by the end of it. But here's a list:2012 ambitions.1 year ago in Personal More Like This
1. I would really like to change my legal name. The first name would be, of course, Quin, and the middle name Max. I haven't decided between Max or Max-Isaac, but I think I like Max better. (It was actually given to me by Amanda Palmer.) The only real barrier in that would be parental consent. I hope to change it by the end of the year.
2. I would LOVE to change my legal gender, but that would be more of a hurdle. Wishful thinking, I suppose.
3. Not become depressed or incredibly anxious, and start to feel good again. I've felt like shit for literally the past year, and things are starting to look up.
4. Get good grades for college. Do my college apps well and try not to absolutely panic over them.
5. Become more involved in the anarchist/feminist/qu