I put this as a scrap because it isn't a good picture in itself but it just a picture I want to share with people because I can't get over just how amazing it is to find such a complete representation of a human form or at least of a recognizable shape in a natural formation.
Human beings always try to imitate nature through science or arts. But here we have a woman straight out of the victorian era (hair and dress and posture) emerging from the grain of the wood.
I can't help but think that, had I had sliced the piece of wood thousands of times before and after the visible slice and had I put the slices side by side, I would have probably witnessed the lady dancing. At least, I like to think that.
I think that people aren't as impressed by nature as the should be... or sometimes they just lack imagination. It doesn't kill to look at the world with the eyes of a child every once in a while. Look at a flower like you've never ever seen one in your life, look at the moon, a tree, clouds or the patterns in wood. That's the kind of things you'll miss if you don't.
Aggron named Pierce with a Wingull cravat xD the first days with warm sun rays... He's enjoying the first flowers (he love's to do that... and hugging people and eating Pecha Berries with spoons ) sooo... thats a male Aggron so I don't wanted too put flowers on it )) and I don't really think that's cute (yes I'm the type of person that never draws butterfly's no hearts nor flowers... well maybe flowers rarely )
I wanted to draw Pierce have he is ) and that's hard. now I'm thinking why the heck did I choose aggron?! ) ... and of course - they are the most cute creatures I ever seen
YAY I GOT THEM ALL DONE AT LAST WOOOOOO I'm so happy I got something done for once <3333
- Mango Don't have much to say about this one, your character is very cute of course <333
- Toffee & Caramel Kitties Uhh, sorry, I would have liked to put more work into these guys but everytime I tried they just looked SO bad. So I'll make it up to you some other time. Their sideburns are supposed to be like stripe patterns here.
- Glaceon Again, not much to say, tis a Glaceon, hope you like it <3
- Tac R.I.P. . . I hope I have represented this cutie well enough, she was so pretty, I just loved her patterning. . . Princess Tac ftw <3
- 9 WOAH this guy is hard to draw @__@; I totally respect you even more now for drawing 9 stuff so much. Still haven't seen this movie so I feel kind of awkward drawing the character but hopefully that's good enough <33
- Gogglesaurus Another hard one, I've never tried to draw a dinosaur before, Pokemon don't count lD; Urrr, well I hope I at least did okay, I honestly tried very hard even though it's just a sketch, but I dunno anything about drawing dinosaurs haha lD;
- Homestar Runner Homestar Wunner. Uhh, again, and again, not much to say, for something so simple, it isn't easy for me to draw lD
- Bolt He doesn't look Disney enough -shot-
- Natsumi Haha I draw your character a lot and I feel like I get worse everytime, I'm really sorry, I DID try with this though! So I hope you like it still ;w;
- Malt Your character is so cute but I fail at drawing it. Someday I want to try doing a serious pic of this OC though cuz it's just so cute, love that design <3
- Pimp Swellow OKAY. I DO NOT KNOW IF YOU LITERALLY MEANT YOU WANTED A SWELLOW THAT IS A PIMP. Either way, THIS WAS FUN. And I'm seriously tempted to finish this. Hope it's pimp enough for ya <3
Yeah I'm still alive... or something like that. Most of them were made during lessons.
1. A naked elf-like lady. 2. Playing around with perspectives. Gotta love to draw buildings. 3. Bunny plushie. 4.Headless horseman. I was lazy to draw the guy's head. 5. Horses, horses... 6. Siberian soldier (drew after I watched the movie Enemy at the gates... I'm in love with Jude Law now. ) 7. Soviet officer, american leech, officer hat, skull...