YOU'RE A TRUE TREKKIE WHEN...1. You've snapped your fingers in the hopes that all the obnoxious people around you willYOU'RE A TRUE TREKKIE WHEN...9 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. You've successfully rendered someone unconcious using the Vulcan Neck Pinch.
3. You know the significance of the following date: April 5, 2063 and have marked it on a
4. You think all bald Brittish men are starship capitans.
5. You've called someone you hate a p'tak because they have no warrior spirit.
6. You've mumbled "Warp one, warp two, warp three" and so on while riding in a car.
7. You've named your cat/dog/kid Porthos.
8. You believe handguns should have a 'stun' setting.
9. You think snowflakes are miniature Crystiline Entities.
10. You've thrown objects at your family doctor to see if he is in fact a hologram.
11. Professor Moriarti is living in your computer.
12. You insist that your microwave is a replicator.
13. You can speak Vulcan and/or Klingon fluently.
14. You've converted your basement into your own holo-deck.
15. YOU'VE UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING I W
Try As You MayI saw how you drifted from those you called friendsTry As You May12 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
I saw how you put up a wall with no end
You closed up your heart to those who still care
and said to us all "enter if you dare"
But time has a way of just closing the door
because you closed out all your friends from before
but I, being one who couldn't say "goodbye"
decided to open my heart and try
to show you this friendship was falling apart
I gave you some gifts that spoke right to your heart
This was just my way of saying "hey, friend"
This thing we call friendship doesn't have to end
I also wrote poems as my way to express
that I was unable to just let things rest
and for a short time, you accepted my gifts
and realized that you were still loved and still missed
but something went wrong when I spoke tpo your heart
because shortly after, you broke it apaart
That breakable bond that is deep within a soul
You tore it to shreds and it left me unwhole
But, try as you may, you can stomp on my heart
and kick me around when I'm falling