Oh my god, I hate my drawing program so much for this thing. it kept compressing all the layers down to the background layer whenever I saved and closed the window. This is why the top panel is the only only one colored; I didn't want to go back over every single picture two and three times and then color it in. Anyway, on with the show.
1.) Alaric Schiffer. His first name comes from a real-life person, one of the last kings of the Visigoths, and the man responsible for the sacking of Rome that caused the empire to start crumbling. I named him after this man because when he ordered the sacking of Rome, he ordered his men to exercise mercy and self-control against civilians, in spite of the fact that the Romans had previously murdered one of his messengers, broke a peace treaty between them, and had their soldiers brutally slaughter many of his people. (there was a very arrogant man on the throne at that time, but that's nothing new.) My Alaric remains neutral during the civil war.
2.) Self explanatory. I hate drawing feet. And swords. And arrows. And especially grass.
3.) I am so sorry about how horrible that bandit, chair and table in the background are. In my defense I've usually been working on this during the wee-hours of the morning... And there's the fact that the bandit's going to be dead soon, so it doesn't matter how half-assed he is. Though I do like how the grey in the background makes it look like he really is hiding in the shadows.
4.)Ancano can go die in a ditch, and I wish I could marry Urag, that badass librarian.
5.) Oh. My. GAWD. Why, WHY did I make Onmund look so moe?... Not that I'm really complaining, I prefer moe to how he looks in the game.
6.) Meridia is my favorite of Daedric Princes, and that is easily the best sword I have ever drawn.
7.) His hands look too small but what the crap. Pretend he's partially chibified.
8.) I honestly can't say I'm too fond of Alaric's chances against a two-hundred-year-old vampire that's been thrown into the DBZ-verse.
9.) . 'Nuff said.
10.) An annoying bug, but fixable. What I hated more was when I tried doing Boethiah's Caling, and I got stuck with tunnel vision. I had to delete an entire character because of that.
11.) This game has one of the greatest cruelty potentials of any game I've seen... Not that I play very many games... But other than that, a wonderful, action-packed game.
Skyrim belongs to Bethesda. This meme belongs to Blank: [link] I take full responsibility for Alaric.
Sketched this up last night in Autodesk Sketchbook Pro. May or may not color it.
One of my Dovahkiin, Alaric (you may recognize him from my Danny Phantom meme. Proof I recycle my characters), with Onmund at the College of Winterhold. I probably will write a fanfiction featuring them, I just don't know when.
Let me know what you think.
Skyrim, Onmund (c) Bethesda
I take full responsibility for Alaric.
Is it just me, or did Onmund come out cuter than he canonically is? (not that i'm complaining.)
Featuring Indes (formerly Aimitis but due to issues she has been given a new name).
Completely redid it. It bothered me how popular this had become, yet the art burned my eyes. So this is a bit better, and a bit more accurate. And now I have a proper Oblivion character to feature! I'm not gonna ramble this time, everything should be self-explanatory now. Obligatory spoiler warnings.
Onmund, because I adore him Nord mage from the College of Wintehold faction, from Skyrim.
Referencing his face was hard. His hood hides most of it Looks quite broad though, and pink-ish in places. I also improvised A LOT with the mouth, since, HAVE YOU SEEN ONMUND'S MOUTH? [link] <---took that shit on my phone. Had a right shock when talking to him! D:
1. Marrok ze Nord! I imagine him to be a snark XD.
His hobbies include shouting in villages even though the guards tell him to stop.
Killing Chickens (when he can get away with it)
Getting his ass beat by dragons.
Ripping apart Bandit camps as a Werewolf Dungeon Crawling.
Doing quests for Daedric princes.
Using Unrelenting force on people standing close to ledges.
His current armor is Hircine's Daedric quest reward: Savior's hide. I exploited the glitch that allows you to get the ring (which allows unlimited werewolf transformations) and the armor. This is not what he wears while he's adventuring, but what I "showcase" him wearing because it looks cool.
One day, Marrok was just walking about Cyrodill when chickens magically appearing throughout the land, the young Nord was too mischievous to just allow the poultry to live so he killed one. However the townsfolk's reaction was so strong to the murder of the chicken that he was forced to flee to Skyrim where he "accidentally" bumped into Ulfric Stormcloak and the rebels, where they were ambushed by the Imperials... and so on and so forth.
3. Marrok is slowly becoming a jack-of-all trades character, but his best skills as of today (I checked) Are One-Handed, and Block. Also, before he leveled up he was basically Dragonbait, and had to rely on simply leading the dragon into a giant's camp or something.
4. Parrthurnax by far is my favorite and this is the first time where I actually hated the Blades. Parrthurnax may have been evil before, but everyone can have a change of heart. F*** those guys.
5. *Squee* I had a hard time choosing between Farkas or Vilkas, but I decided on Vilkas because he's brainer yep, Marrok is gay, sorry ladies.
6. When I opened the doors to Blackreach all of the air left my lungs I was so shocked at how amazing it looked. So I dubbed Elder Knowledge my favorite quest.
It was either this or A Night to Remember, but I couldn't draw Marrok running off with a goat properly :C.
7. Even though their questline was weak, the Companions has some of the best characters and plus... WEREWOLVES!
8. I would always make a "good" Character, and a "Bad" Character. And I decided that Enoch, my good character from Oblivion would be the distant ancestor of Marrok (who was an Imperial but he married a Nord and had a child who married a Nord and so on and so forth)
Also, I'm sure he would be shocked atf his double-great grandson's lack of pants. Since the only bad thing about the Savior's hide armor is it looks like a skimpy dress but it fit's his personality.
Also, Enoch was the 7th Champion of Cyrodill, and the second Divine Crusader.
9. The dragon shouts were a neat innovation, and the dragons are so cool as well C:
10. Stop it... please... just stop...
11. Best game I have ever played by far can't wait for DLCs and Expansions.
a.k.a steph is procrastinating~~ hafta sleep so I'll just briefly comment for each.
1.this is actually my first elder scrolls game :3, made him a Nord because..just because. around 26/27 years old, and thought that Sweetrolls are more addictive than Skoomas.
2.yes, those random Thalmor pricks D:, was actually surprised the first time I met them and was all "of course I believe in the statue near whiterun that looks like Thor PWNing a giant snake" and then he attacked me, that's racist D:
3. am actually a double handed weapon guy at first (it even got to 55 skill points) but switched as I'm more of a quick hit and run type, currently double wielding blade of Woe and Dragonbane, while alternating to my "Soulnommer" an ebony sword enchanted with soultrap.
4.NOBODY TOUCH MY DRAGONBRO PAARTHURNAX D:<. also, Esbern glitched really badly before, so I have that as an excuse.
5.before I play, I've been googling some follower and was settled on Onmund or Farkas, but like derp, randomly met Erik and was "sure, I'll take you to ADVENTURE. bye Lydia" and he turns out to be the most amazing, humble, adorable follower ever *A*. <-HE ALSO USE FREAKING CHAIN LIGHTNING STAFF WTF IDEK.
6.This quest has been a source of embarassment and shame for Khrii, yet amusement for me LOL.
7. nuff' said 8Db. ah also, when I joined in, they just seemed like a small, totally functional unique family I JUST CAN'T. AND THEN EVERYTHING HAPPENS. AND THEN I JUST HAVE ALL THE FEELS. I WILL PROTECT THIS FREAKING FAMILY FOREVER.
8. HIS VOICE HIS VOICE *A* I also like Mercer Frey's voice but BRYNJOLF'S VOICE.
9. reason am still playing it for nearly 8 months wow, and it still is throwing surprises at me.
10. WHY CAN'T ERIK JUST RIDE FROST ;A;
11. self explanatory xD, but I would really love some romance plot, maybe a quest before you get married or something. currently it's just like *wears amulet* "hey, Balimu-" "AM ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN YOU" ".________." *backs away slowly and bumps into random person* "I AM SURPRISED NOBODY HAS ASKED FOR A LEGIT REASON TO MOLEST YOUR BUTT ALREADY" ".________." *backs away further and bumps into more random guy* "I'LL MARRY YOU, I'LL MARRY YOU TWICE!" ^hoshit
am calling my amulet of mara "amulet of trigger lame pickup lines". oh, am also married to Erik once, then loaded up to earlier save because I died. and then I forgot/too lazy to marry him again LOL. WE ARE ALREADY SPOUSES ERIK YOU KNOW THAT 8D
Skyrim (c) Bethesda Khriisaetos (c) *Emorenji meme made by *vampirisa thanks for the meme! around 5 hours on painttool SAI and wacom bamboo pen
I can't believe it... but I'm finally done with this! My first finished Meme ever! YEAH! Just another Skyrim Meme, but this time including my Dovahkiin-character Iraza.
*Question 8: Nalchai (Oblivion-character) is LordXanathos' character. We played Oblivion and Morrowind together. While I designed our Morrowind character, he did the Oblivion one. For this Meme, however, with his permission I decided to use Nalchai over our Morrowind-OC, as both Nalchai and Iraza are in the Dark Brotherhood.
Skyrim Meme, finally finished! Yay! I took my sweet time with this one lol. didn't feel like going fast.
1. Yay for wood-elves! I've read a few of these meme's and I've not seen ONE DAMN WOOD ELF! QAQ Clearly there is no love for the lollygaggin', kleptomaniac and compulsive killing wood-elf.
2. She's originally from Cyrodiil. But after going around and steal every potion, piece of gold and valuable item she could find, they noticed the lanky little wood-elf with a large sack and just made the connection. She tried to run to Skyrim but with a Empire of people screaming after her as she entered Skyrim, they just went ahead and arrested her.
3. I'll go and steal stuff for HOURS! I've just made Albline a kleptomaniac, which of course you'd need a good amount of sneak, lock-picking, pickpocketing and troll science at your disposal.
4. At first I didn't like Cicero at all. I was content with being a lone wolf. But then I remembered that I could make him go do my dirty work and in turn he'd die. But that boy.. DOESN'T DIE! And he's actually good company once you get use to him. With Delphine, I thought she was awesome at first. I was all, yay! another female fighter to come along with me that doesn't suck like lydia! pffft! Damn bitch wants me to kill the coolest and smartest thing in Skyrim?! Oh hell no.
5. When I first saw the 2 wood elf brothers in Whiterun, I felt like I had a little family with them. And though that Anoriath, the hunter of the two was very attractive. But sadly, he had to be killed because Albline wanted his gold and her payment.
6. I loved hearing the crowed gasp when they saw their sweet bride fall to her death. So I did it 2 more times! A few of my friends play skyrim and all had different ways that they did this. But these are the 3 ways I did it. (1) I wanted that sweet bow and arrows. (2) I wanted to see what color aristocrats burned. (3) Poor dragon looked lonely up there and you could clearly see that it wanted to hug her. So I gave it the chance. How nice of me. :3
7. The thieves guild offered me a spot first, but I wanted to kill things, rather than steal things. Besides I did that enough on my own anyways. Then I remembered the brotherhood and I fell in love. I still confuse Cicero though. "Why do thieves steal a person's things before they kill them?" He'd say, I would just chuckle and reply. " To molest them before they noticed, and then stab them repeatedly because they wouldn't let me finish."
8. Asha'belan was the name of my wood elf in Oblivion, it was Albline's birth name, but when she came to skyrim, she changed it so that her past wouldn't follow her from Cyrodiil. (But wait, Oblivion and Skyrim are 200 years apart, how the hell did she live that long?! Your logic, you has none!) I'll let you figure out why she never truly smiles and shows her teeth.
9. When I started playing, I'd love to wait until night, stand in the middle of a field and just look up at the sky for hours.
10. I've clocked in already 100 hours on this game, and I'm not even done with the main story. It's me just fucking around, lollygaggin', random killing sprees and being a kleptomaniac. And the fact that I went and got a bigger TV, just to play skyrim on it. That's just addictive right there.
11. I rate it a 10/10. Even the bugs are fun, to me at least. I loved how Lydia trolled me at my own wedding. I tried to have her sit up properly in a sit, but I ended up just shoving her body under one of the pews. Then I got a dirty look from my husband and killed him and everyone in there.
So go play the game and go do this meme. Share the LAWLS!