Download my gallery!It's finally possible to download deviantART galleries with ease!Download my gallery!4 years ago in Personal More Like This
So, on the off-chance deviantART will shut down tomorrow, it'd be cool of you to download my gallery now and put it in your share folder. Plus, it's much nicer to browse through pictures when they're already downloaded to your computer.
Instructions: (these are for my gallery, but obviously you can use it for anything on deviantART)
1. Download the latest version of deviantART Favorites Downloader: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dafavdownloader/files/ (you'd need to have JRE installed if you don't already have it: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads )
2. Open the program, go to Preferences > Options
3. Type in Username: UndefinedError
4. Mark "Gallery"
5. In Download location put: C:\deviantART\%artist%\%title%.%ext% (replace "C:\deviantART" with your desired folder)
6. Click the "Proxy" or "Advanced" tab so you'll get an error. Ignore it and return to General tab. Now mark "Use same locat
Save the Boob-plate!The reason for making this journal entry is because there is something that has been on my mind since the past three months. And not on my mind alone as it seems more artists are confronted with the same thing I'm about to say. While in most cases time dissipates the issue in my mind this time it is something that keeps bugging me over and over again to a point it irritates the hell out of me. Afterall it is a hot topic that has gone completely viral for many months now.Save the Boob-plate!2 years ago in Art Features More Like This
This journal entry is all about judgmental journalism, offended-by-design opinionators and the fearsome white knights that the first two bring in its wake. Surely this is something that has existed since the first written word on the internet, and for as long men could express their thoughts behind a pseudonym charade.
Recent events and a large exposure to unhealthy criticism had gotten me thinking and checking with my fellow artists. I'm sure people will say that as an artist we should learn how to deal with harsh and