100 Things Not To Do in HP100 Things Not to Do Should You Ever Find Yourself in the Harry Potter Series100 Things Not To Do in HP10 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Never use a permenant black (or red) sharpie marker draw a Dark Mark on your or someone else's arm as a joke. (This means you CEH...)
2. Don't give Remus a flea collar or any other type of anti-flea merchandise as a gift.
3. Don't hug Fenrir on full moon. (Sorry. Had to put this as part of an inside joke...)
4. Never EVER discuss Voldemort's family history with him.
5. Don't refer to Severus as "Snapie-poo", especially not to his face.
6. Don't REALLY give Dumbledore acid pops! He doesn't enjoy them! That was just the password! O.O
7. Don't ask McGonagall how often she gets hairballs.
8. Don't try to have a staring contest with a basilisk.
9. Don't try to wear a lethifold. (a cloak-like monster that eats people. My online friend told me about this one...)
10. Don't call him Muffin or he'll nail you to the door.
11. Don't bring a My First Chemistry Set to potions class.
12. Don't dance around singing the Po
LOVELESS- Crisis CoreLOVELESS- Crisis Core8 years ago in Urban & Spoken Word More Like This
Loveless - Prologue
When the war of the beasts brings about the worlds end
The goddess descends from the sky
Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting
Loveless - Act I
Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take it to the sky
Ripples form on the waters surface
The wandering soul knows no rest
Loveless - Act II
There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh
Loveless - Act III
My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow
My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
Loveless - Act IV
My friend, the fates are cruel
There are no dreams, no honor remains
The arrow has left the