Fixed alot of stuff, so stop bitching 'err i cant see shit captain'
PillowBasher added some more art too. so now theres a pre-loader and better title page. He also made some splating sfx.
Used a song made by Hopeku
- WSAD / ZSQD - Move
- Space - Respawn when dead
- E + Click - Force Kill
- Space + Click - creates a hand grip on the wall.
- Create Ground - Shift + Click
- Remove Ground - Control + Click
- Laser... - Control + Space + Aim
- Grappling hook - Click when not dead
- hold X - Slow Motion (buggy)
- Drag Ragdoll - Click + Drag points
- Wall Kick - When in the air and on colliding with a wall push the opposite direction key
- Wall Grab - If you collide with a ledge it will grab, when grabbing a ledge push either the opposite direction key and jump or just jump to throw yourself from the ledge.
Here's a little demo showing off the skinning function of my ragdoll engine. Basically, you can now affix a movieclip to any constraint, and hide the constraint itself. It will always face the right way and whatnot.
Still to add:
-Line on Line collisions (constraint on constraint, fucking help me out here already, people, I'm stumped)
Just realised i havnt uploaded in over 7 months Was searching through my files looking for somthing and found this. Its the old AS2 version of GoreLand before it moved to my fancy class based AS3 Engine of sexiness
WSAD to move Mouse to aim and shoot R to reload 1,2,3 etc to change weapons