A theme to complement the new look sported by Office 2007 (well done Microsoft!).
Includes Blue & Black themes, both with two start buttons and shellstyles.
- Install Segoe UI, Cambria and Calibri and turn on ClearType.
Drop Shadows & The Start Menu
- See readme file for more information.
1.0 - Initial Release
1.1 - improved Start menu to avoid issues related to non-fast user switching.
1.2 - fixed: scrollbars, toolwindow buttons, toolbar colour & more
*1.3 - Added font selection (now support Tahoma & Verdana), improve MDI close/restore buttons, start button text bug fixed
New In 2.0
1. Smoother Caption Bar
2. New StartMenu
3. New "All Programs" Menu
4. Updated TaskBand Buttons And Text
5. Updated Tabs
6. Smoother ScrollBars And Buttons
7. Smoother Status Bar
8. New TaskTray
9. Updated Trackbars
10. Updated Progress Bar
11. Updated Combobox's
12. Updated Combobox Buttons
13. Updated List View
14. Updated Buttons
New In 1.5:
1. Updated Startbutton
2. New Taskbar Buttons
3. New Taskbar Tray
4. Changed Menu Highlight Colors From "Orangish Brown" to "Blue"
5. Updated StartMenu
6. New "All Programs" Menu
7. Removed Black Border Around Active Windows
8. Updated Placebar Buttons
9. Updated Buttons
- new shellstyle template (changing one or top one) thanks to MichaŽl a.k.a Lost Soul for having found the way fo the changing one.
- new scrollbars
- new Glass Borders
- new buttons
- new checkboxes
Thanks to Lost Soul and Karl for some help on tricky parts.
Dedicated to the memory on Benjamin Aaron Lucas (Utakz- 1987-2007)
WAIT! before you dismiss this theme as one of those innumerable vista clones being released everyday, I ask you
to download and apply Pristine OS. I am sure you'll find it somewhat 'different'. In one word it's 'my' version of
windows vista (theme)
Part of inspiration came from Royale Vista [link] by dobee.
Update: Added two substyles with 2 font choices; Segoe UI and Calibri
Big Update 03/08/06: Added another substyle with a new start panel
Improved the smaller start panel as requested
Improved Taskbar buttons as requested
Removed all the glitches reported as yet
Improved the corners and borders to give pristine OS a more crispy look
Added two sub-styles with two different compact start panels
Added tahoma font for all four sub-styles
Fixed a few bugs here and there
1) You can switch between segoe ui, calibri and tahoma via font size menu
2) Download fonts from here [link] if you don't already have them installed.
3) Enable 'clear type' font setting for best results.
The monitor icon used in shellstyle will be released soon.