This was probably one of my quickest drawings I've ever done. The original was in a notebook, which was completely redone digitally. The energy blast was probably the most challenging to do, but I'm satisfied with what I've done.
and... Don't bother asking why an MMZ reploid is fighting the MMX version of X. If anything, I simply chose to draw that drone because it was the easiest enemy to draw that X could fight.
Mega Man X's Copy from Mega Man X 5's alternate reality spin off, Mega Man Zero I .
he's the final boss, not in that form, in Megaman Zero I, basically it's Zero vs X as you've never seen before. that was about , 5 years ago, i dunno the exact release date of the GBA game, but it rocks and has a total of 4 MEgaman Zero games. the sketch on the back ground, isn't done by me, it was the original sketch i found in the internet, i just wished i had it when i started to sketch this fan art, i just used a picture of X's copy as a reference and it was hard to do, as a result, some of the color, ad armor doesn't match it if you have seen the sketch and original art of X's copy.
i'll post the uncolored version of this in my scraps. and other versions. hope you guys like it.
and to all the MEGAMAN MATRIX members, Happy 7th Anniversary to you guys! i really did this for the webstie, but it's down at the time so i can't upload it just yet, but i really mean it to be for the site. but i have no idea that the 7th yr. of the site was being celebrated. well, god speed MEgaman Matrix!!!!!
always had this "fanfic" in mind but never got guts to do it...
well, I dont know what Mega Man and X's fans think about it, but I sure like to get this picture in mind ^^
Sorry for the Background...
Mainly for Series' fans:
As far as I am aware, Capcom has never yet told what happens betwen Classic MegaMan/RockMan and Mega Man X's History, so fans can have their own ideas, some think that X is a upgraded MegaMan/RockMan, others that, he is simply a new Reploid created by Doctor Light/Right.
Well, THIS is my idea ^^
personaly I find that mostly all about Bass/Forte matches MegaMan X better than any other character from the series.
* Forte isn't really a pacifist like MegaMan, Pretty much the hunter type, just like the Maverick Hunter X
* Forte is the only one from his time that uses an armor (pretty much like the one of X)
* Forte is the only one that also carries Crystals in his set.
* Forte is the only one of his time who's got the Dash ability (pretty comon for characters from the X and ahead)
* Although in small sizes, quite often Forte's helm's Blades come back with X's new Armors
* Although Forte is also known from his misteryous Purple Energy, at the end of "MEGA MAN THE POWER FIGHTERS 2" , if you finish the game with Forte and DUO, Duo tells the most unusual thing about Forte, he says that he senses the same Power of Justice in Forte like that of Mega Man.
* Not only Forte didn't faint to the mysterious Purple Energy (like MegaMan did at the End of MegaMan 8), according to DUO, Forte could have also converted that Energy...? Perhappes...
BUT!! Why is Him Blue??... Well if you Played RockMan and Forte (MegaMan and Bass) you know that Forte can't Charge his Buster. In this fanfic, it suposes that his inner power is 2 strong, and if he would do that, it'd blow his own Buster away. But after going thro a lot of psycological issues with MegaMan's faint and the world about to be taken over Doctor's Willy new Creation, Forte remembers what Protoman (Blues) told him (at the end of both Power Fighter and RockMan & Forte) that Rockman has allways been stronger than him cause Rock fights to protect.
(I'm telling these cause I doubt I'll ever make this fanfic)
By the Way, although that right arm at the left side... it isn't really Zero... it's his Body though
Yeah, draw a picture, vector it, eat a banana. My idea for a non-chibi Mega Man. I realized *AFTER vectoring it how much it looked like the Halo dude.... **sigh** not my intent. Either way, I thought it would be cool to make a more futuristic Mega Man. Whatever, I'm dropping the original sketch into my scraps.