Social MurderSocial Murder9 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
You, Mister Fox
in your business suit,
rallying the sheep
and leading them to
Do you feel remorse
at the stains on
or the ink on
I didn't think so.
You, Marble Statue
for the masses,
an idol for the weak.
Do you fear the cracks
in your façade
and time itself?
I think you do.
You, Shadowed Snake,
with a thousand faces.
Do you know who
your well constructed
You don't, do you?
In this time-rich tapestry,
we're molded by
Fleshy robots, programmed daily
and drinking ignorance.
Do you plead guilty
to this social murder?
I didn't think so.
My DemonsCan you see them?My Demons10 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
The monsters by my side
These are the Demons that haunt me
These are the things i can't hide
Can you hear them?
The voices I obey
These are the Demons in my ear
Begging me to play
Can you feel them?
The creatures telling me to kill
These are the Demons that drive me
I'm ready to do their will
I cannot stop
I must not rest
Until their intention is done
For they are the thing
That keeps me alive
They are what keeps me strong.
You Thought I was Your doll...You Thought I was Your doll...9 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
You Thought I Was Your Doll...Wasn't that it?
You stole my soul but only for a moment…
How did it feel to hold something so priceless and light?
You thought I was your doll…wasn't that it?
You took me as your bride but treated me as your slave…
Whispering to me I was your heaven…you promised I was your queen…
The sweetest flower you had ever known…you told me that once, do you even remember?
Inhaling my exotic fragrance with such colorful passion, our essences were united …
Touching me spirit, you touched my body…you touched my mind...
I allowed you entrance into the depths of me…
My dreams spilled forth at your feet and you were pleased…
You unwrapped my satin leaves, velvet petals and lace buds…
You told me you loved me, you liked me, you wanted and needed me….
I believed your wicked lies...foolish wasn't I?
Then you raped me with your hands…
You pierced my skin with your teeth…
You pounded my being with your personhood…
Twisting my consciences into your oblivion…
My beauty melted in
Permanent FreaksWe always dressed like clownsPermanent Freaks9 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
Walked around with permanent frowns
We were into video games and Japanese sublime
Going through everyday life committing fashion crimes
We were the kids that were hated by all
We stuck by each other in order not to fall
We took the sneers, the laughs, the occasional abuse
We were each other fascinating muse
We came from different worlds
But still managed to fall in the same hole
We were just different little girls
We sometimes spent days playing a 5 year old role
We were a couple of nobodies
Conquered imaginary colonies
You're for me, and I'm for you
No matter where we go, we'll never have a clue
You're for me, and I'm for you
Go through life without the slightest clue
I liked pink and you liked blue
two different freaks with nothing to lose
CCJ- Darkest Day Event- WuyanCCJ- Darkest Day Event- Wuyan4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
The figure of a Tempest's tiger dashed from roof top to roof top, as fellow Tempests and other gang members alike all met their matches in the streets around them. Shalu Wuyan had no idea what was going on, except that the necklace around his neck, was his sole means of being attacked. Should someone spot it hanging about his throat, they would have no hesitations in trying to cut him open. It was gratifying to see that no civilians were being harmed, if only for intense complexity and sense of justice Wuyan had accustomed his moral compass to. Even so, he was anxious. 'What could be happening?' He thought to himself.
Still, Wuyan's instinct told him that there was something on a massive scale happening within the city this day. Swift figures, well-armed all, were boldly moving through the city, and his pale eyes could barely discern the presence of gang members; Tempest's or otherwise. Pausing, Wuyan slid into the shadow of a sloping roof, and waited for the sound of pounding feet to
Drowning in LoveStruggle against the currentDrowning in Love10 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
Knowing it is useless
Wanting to live
Wanting to die
You are drowning in love.
This is what it feels like
When you fall in love
You feel yourself slipping
You don't try to stop it
You let yourself go quietly
And just as the water
Rises above your head
You regret it.
LowencasterLowencaster was a quiet village. It always had been. The people there were quiet people. The landscape was an overall silent landscapeunless you counted the soft breeze that occasionally flowed between the buildings, creating a soft and gentle whoosh that was too soothing to be called anything but quietfree from the chaos and destruction that had laid general waste to large parts the rest of the world. Its people, for the most part, were farmers, who spent their days out in the fields planting their crop, working their crop, harvesting their crop. A few did tend to the animals, mostly cows and horses, though there was an occasional goat to be found. The children did what children do, though their antics were overall subdued and allowable when measured beside those of most children of the world. The women cooked the meals and cared for the children, and the men cared for the womenwith tLowencaster7 years ago in Fantasy More Like This
Every Fanfic Ever WrittenTHE EXPLANATORY FICEvery Fanfic Ever Written10 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
(CHARACTERS do something interesting. CAMERA fades to black in the middle of it.)
CAMERA: Well, I'm done here.
AUTHOR: Like hell you are.
THE BACKSTORY FIC
CHARACTER: Alas, I do not have much of a backstory.
AUTHOR: Now you do!
CHARACTER: ... hooray?
THE BACKSTORY FIC, PART 2
EXTREMELY MINOR CHARACTER: I have no backstory, no personality, and perhaps three lines of dialogue.
AUTHOR: Well, we can't have that.
THE MARY SUE
CHARACTER: I'm OOC.
MARY SUE: I'm stereotypical.
CHARACTER: I love you.
MARY SUE: I love you too, snookie-ookie-wookums.
CHARACTER: Something is wrong.
SELF-INSERT: I can fix it!
CHARACTER: You're very strong.
SELF-INSERT: I can beat you all up!
CHARACTER: You're fourteen.
SELF-INSERT: And I can solve all your problems!
CHARACTER: That's wonderful! We trust you utterly!
THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT FIC
CHARACTER: We won! It's over!
AUTHOR: Like hell it is.
For Steve IrwinSeptember the forth, the forth of september,For Steve Irwin8 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
I'll ever remember the forth of september.
Bright eyed and young, glued to the set,
the croc song was sung, and that's when I met
The man with the gapped smile, boots and tan shorts.
with an accent to love and reptile cohorts.
He taught me his lessons, to love and have seen
flora and fauna and all inbetween.
How I loved his stories, smiles and quirks,
excursions to the wild where wildlife lurks.
The world knew his name when I was grown.
The hunter was famous, his legacy in stone.
And I loved him still, as much as before.
And when he'd smile, I'd love him even more.
I'll never forget the many roads he paved,
hundreds of milestones and animals saved.
I'll shed tears for him, though never shake his hand
or tell him of what he meant to me..and...
How I'll remember him in the years I'll save
how I'll tell of his work and all that he gave.
Of the millions of people who will also remember
that horrible moment on the 4th of September.
So, I'll send
90 Ways to Annoy Arcee90 Ways to Annoy Arcee:90 Ways to Annoy Arcee2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Mention to TFP Arcee anything about her past partners and how she failed to defend them.
2) Tell TFP Arcee that she is going to fail Jack and the Decepticons are going to torture and kill him too; along with the rest of her friends.
3) Try encouraging TFP Arcee to invert her color scheme like Bumblebee and Smokescreen already did.
4) Say to Arcee that she needs to become chubby like Optimus Prime in TFP if she wants to have a chance with him now.
5) Release vast amounts of spiders in her recharging quarters and tell her that Airachnid and her finally had their babies.
6) Show Arcee from TFP the various crack stories, lemons, smut, etc. of her with other characters. Including humans.
7) Make ridiculous sexual innuendos to Jack riding her all the time.
8) Sing "I'm Blue" by Eiffel 63 every time you see her. Also rig all doors to play this song when she walks in.
9) Bring up the moment when Arcee was attached to Bulkhead in Metal Attraction from th
Prowl's Grand List of RulesBecause of the extreme circumstances Crescendoll unfortunately winds up in, I have composed a general list of rules that should be obeyed at all time. Now, I'm not naïve; I don't expect any of you to remember or acknowledge all its content, but these guidelines will at least prevent us from being the galaxy's chief pariah. Now read it, memorize it, and if I so much as catch you breaking ANY of these, there will be Pit to pay.Prowl's Grand List of Rules2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
1. We'll start off simple: don't leave your supplies and personal objects on the floor. Pick it up.
2. Do not mistake my good dish towels and fancy towels for those lump of clothes Lockdown uses to clean the grease off his upgrades. If I catch any unwanted black smudge on my towels, I will be swift and just.
3. For that matter, put all rags, poncho, and towels in the laundry basket. I do laundry every week; if you don't put it in before that day, then you're going to have to live with the stink and/or stain until next week. That's what you get for your
Will You join Us?We all remember that embarrassing debacle a few years back in Hollywood. Writers Strike ring a bell? Hollywood didnt treat its writers right and they paid the price.Will You join Us?6 years ago in Stories & Vignettes More Like This
Being a writer yourself youve no doubt discovered, after submitting your work of literature and after 6 weeks receiving approximately 6 views and a fave, that as was the case in Hollywood is the case on dA.
Were just a tiny itty bitty wee bit under appreciated.
Whether it be in the land of flashy special effects and unoriginal comic book/video game to film adaptations, (forgive me Zack Snyder) or the realm of anime fanboys and girls and never-ending fanfiction, youve learned, the hard way, that writers, those whose words speak to the most human of experiences and create the most fantastic and imaginary worlds get no respect.
-One massive sentence.
And Im sure your more than tired of it.
As any self respecting writer would be. *pounds h
The Emp that stole CoruscantThe Emp sat in a balcony alone in his tower, shrouded by a cloud of gloom and glower. Whatever the reason, whatever was said, the Emp looked down from his tower, hating the Jeds. "I will halt their goodwill and halt it still."The Emp that stole Coruscant4 years ago in Humor More Like This
The Emp snuck into the temple of Jeds, planning to kill them asleep in their beds. He walked straight to the training quarters, located all in a row. "These padawans are the first ones to go." He arced his lightning at all sorts of jeds short and tall till all there was left was a stain on the wall. He then went room to room, committing the other jeds to certain doom.
The Emp returned to his tower with a feeling of triumph and power.
"The citizens of Coruscant are just waking up, this I know, their mouths will hang open, then they'll all sob with woe. I will celebrate with food and wine because Coruscant is now mine!"
FO Walter's ProfileFO Walter's Profile3 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Full name: Walter Suliven
Nickname(s) or Alias: "Wastelander" "Kid" But mostly "Pretty Boy"
Species: Human, Caucasian
Birthday: November 25
Sexuality: Homosexual, and not to found of women in general.
Religion: None, parents were Christian.
City or town of birth: Vault 101
Currently lives: Travels
Languages spoken: English
Native language: English
Relationship Status: Doesn't believe in love doesn't stay with anyone long enough to find out.
Height: 5"4 feet
Weight: The world will never know.
Figure/build: Thin but curvy for a boy with a thin layer of muscle, especially in his legs, just from traveling so much
Hair color: Chestnut brown
Hairstyle: Shoulder length with bangs
Eye colour: Blue
Skin/fur/etc colour: Pale Caucasian
Tattoos: None, but Vulpes is written on the inside of his thigh, with what is unknown but it sure has stayed on for a while.
Merry undead ChristmasThe woman in black was walking in a strange way, on the tip of her toes.Merry undead Christmas1 year ago in Short Stories More Like This
The child blinked as he looked up at her. She was wearing a fluffy thing, mom called it ‘fur coat’.
It was grey and black.
She looked so strange, among colourful Christmas decorations hanging at the walls and at the street lamps. Black fur, black clothing, black eyes.
And most of all…
The child sneaks out of the shop while his mom is too busy looking for the little sister to notice it and approaches to the fountain, where the woman is sat, looking at it.
But inside there was no water, mom told him it’s because is too cold.
The child tilts his head and asked with his piper voice: “Why you haven’t shoes?”
The woman in black turns to look at him and he blinks.
Her eyes are so big, but not black. They are brown. But so strange.
The child thought of his beloved ‘Mr Snuggle’, his cat who now was in Paradise with his grandpa.
The woman had the same oval pupils of his
44443890a country road444438908 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
is splotched and bruised
with autumn slush,
the remains are warm
and simmer patiently -
in the distance,
a cluster of geese
87 Ways to Annoy Bumblebee87 Ways to Annoy Bumblebee:87 Ways to Annoy Bumblebee2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Call him a rookie/scout/baby/Sparkling and tell him he'll never be good enough to be in the big league.
2) Tell TFP 'Bee that Smokescreen just showed up and is already better and has more fans and screen time than him.
3) Make fun of Bayverse and TFP 'Bee's incapability of proper speech.
4) Mock Bumblebee for having gotten Megatron in his helm and become an obedient slave for a significant enough span of time to resurrect the Decepticon leader.
5) Once more mock 'Bee for having his T-cog taken by MECH and becoming a rambunctious little mech who had to use some beaten up old truck for transportation.
6) Tell Bumblebee that KO/Blurr/a grandma drives faster than he does and looks better doin' it, too.
7) Ask him whatever happened to his look-alike capabilities with Cliffjumper.
8) Bring harm/threats to any of Bumblebee's partners in any continuity.
9) Repaint G1 'Bee to look like Cliffjumper and repaint G1 Cliffjumper to look like 'Bee.
10) Make snide
BirthBirth5 years ago in Settings More Like This
"Mother, I don't want to wake up."
A cloudy yellow and pink shield fit tightly over my eyes. It was dark, but the light shone through what I assumed to be a thin layer of something around me. I could feel the bottom stirring; the container was shifting underneath me. Head tucked downwards, legs bunched up; I was crouched in a fetal position. The pink and yellow was so warm, I didn't want it to go away. She knew it was time and without words she told me. I knew I should trust her judgment. Father trusted her.
I imagine to the unknowing eye, I would have looked strange from the outside. At the time I did not know of course, what the outside was. I did not know there was an outside to begin with. Still to the curious passerby I was only a bud. A small seed that grew in front of the all seeing eyes of the forest. From a tiny seed that flourished into what some would say was a giant bud that would soon be in bloom. The leaves around me were ready to part and separate
Do You Wanna Marry Me?Wrote some song . . . to the tune of "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman"Do You Wanna Marry Me?1 year ago in Songs & Lyrics More Like This
Oh and this is a boy's perspective
<< Grade School >>
* walk up to her in recess*
Do you wanna marry me?
Come on now, please say yes.
I really like you more than my
Mom and dad
Come on, say yes~
We were once just classmates
But I think we're more
I think you'd agree with me~
Do you wanna marry me?
You can always say yes later.
Go away, ya creep.
* walks away *
<< Middle School >>
* girl's ringtone *
* girl picks up phone *
Do you wanna go out with me?
Or come over and hang out.
Everyone is dating now.
So why can't we
Just do the same~?
All my friends just ditched me.
So I'm waiting here.
Waiting for you to say yes~
* girl hangs up *
<< High School; Senior year, before graduation >>
* girl is walking towards auditorium *
* boy runs up to her and taps her on the shoulder *
* girl turns around *
I really still do like you.
You're now my only fri
Hetaloid!Canada x Reader - UnpackedHetaloid!Canada x ReaderHetaloid!Canada x Reader - Unpacked2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
The gross feeling of drool sticking to your chin was the only way you knew that you'd fallen asleep.
Your (eye color)-tinted eyes fluttered open lazily and just stared at the slow rotation of the ceiling fan for a good minute. You must have dozed off on the couch, and sitting upright, no less. Ugh, your neck was going to be stiff, but since there wasn't any ache to think about yet, your mind was free to roam. What were you just dreaming about? You couldn't quite remember - like a heavy fog had settled over your head like a thick blanket - but it must have been a nice dream. You felt much calmer than when you got home only a while ago. But, how long was a while ago? Should you get up and check?
Was time really that important right now?
You slowly closed your eyes, shrouding the room in a red darkness. It was so quiet in the apartment that you could hear the soft whoosh of the fan blades almost effortlessly. You stared a little at the red of the
48 Ways to Annoy Smokescreen48 Ways to Annoy Smokescreen:48 Ways to Annoy Smokescreen2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Taunt TFP Smokescreen on how he only just joined the cast of the show and how throughout much of the war, he didn't get to do anything but sit in Alpha Trion's quarters.
2) Ask Smokescreen what he did with all that time being Alpha Trion's body guard, "if you know what I mean".
3) Tell Smokes that he is trying way too hard to be the ultimate fanboy. Perhaps also offer that you know more about the Cybertronian race than he does.
4) Inform Smokescreen that he will and can never be as good as a Prime as Optimus.
5) Cringe away from Smokescreen's new paint job and tell him he looks a bit like Dreadwing. Ask him if he intends to die like Dreadwing as well.
6) Explain to the Optimus lover that he should find a hero in Knock Out. You think they're so alike!
7) Reenact all of Smokescreen's failures and blundering moments.
8) Show Smokescreen all the smut/lemons/interface/etc fanfiction and fanart not of him, but of Optimus and see what he does. It
65 Ways to Annoy Wheeljack65 Ways to Annoy Wheeljack:65 Ways to Annoy Wheeljack2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Tell Wheeljack that all he's good for is blowing stuff up and can't build worth scrap.
2) Call G1 Wheeljack an "old man". Refer to him as being up there with some of Iacon's older relics. Or older than Alpha Trion.
3) Tell Wheeljack that no one noticed his passing in "The Transformers: The Movie" in 1986.
4) Ask TFP Jackie where his and Ratchet's Dinobots are. They invent such cute monster-babies together!
5) Squeal when Wheeljack and Ratchet are close to one another. When they turn to stare at you, scream, "I ship it!"
6) Scoff at Wheeljack. Tell him he's not a lone-wolf, he's just a coward.
7) Steal Wheeljack's grenades whenever you can and stock-pile them. If he notices, he'll be mildly annoyed. If he doesn't eventually gather enough to start randomly blowing things up and blaming it on Wheeljack. Or blow up the Jackhammer. Again.
8) Even though Wheeljack seemed to take his defeat against Hardshell well and admit Miko to Wrecker ranks, remind hi
Megatron's Reply LetterMegatron's Reply Letter5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Your letter provided such an interesting point. Perhaps I am overburdening myself perhaps I do in fact need a departure from all of you hard-working, energon-shedding, spark-tearing soldiers I like to call my own. You've shown a new devotion for the Decepticon cause by being so pleasant to me, and I greatly value that. I take it into consideration that you've chosen the most lavish cruise out there for your master, Starscream.
P.S. I hope you know that I am being facetious. You should take note that I've expressed my rare humor that is only offered when something utterly ridiculous and dim-witted is presented.
Vulcanos- HArpg breed sheetVulcanos breed-Vulcanos- HArpg breed sheet6 years ago in Fantasy More Like This
Horses of the lava
FAQ is at the bottom
Stone is the sole founding stallion of this breed. He stole a herd of black and grey mares, a herd that he has kept up over the generations. As one of the immortals, he will continue to sire foals forever, keeping the breed in existence through history.
Because he is an immortal, his genetics allow unlimited inbreeding of his foals with no degradation until the third generation. Aka full or half siblings that he fathered can inbreed, and their offspring can inbreed, but any further inbreeding will cause problems. The exact cause of this is unknown- it is theorized that his genes are borderline incompatible with normal horses and as such cause problems when they are no longer the dominant genetic information in the horse.
Firetone: colors, markings and patterns of red/yellow/orange. Can be pure or dark red, pure orange, or pure yellow, but are usually a mix of all three- looks like the flickering flame of a wood fire.