Song Meme IIThe rules are the same. Post which song best fits into the slot.Song Meme II1 year ago in Other More Like This
1. Favorite Cover Song (Also post the original as well.)
2. Favorite song from the internet.
3. Song that makes you cry.
4. Song that describes you when you're angry.
5. Your mellow relax song.
6. Your favorite song from the last 5 years.
7. Favorite song from before 1960.
8. Favorite Disney Song
9. Your eerily creepy song.
10. Your humorous song.
11. A song that describes someone you love.
12. A song someone else uses to describe you.
13. Your favorite song with lots of swearing.
14. Your favorite clean song (no swearing or unnecessary lyrics).
15. Song you only sort of like.
16. A song where you admire the lyrics as opposed to the song itself.
17. A song you like but hate the lyrics to.
18. A song you'd bust out at a party.
19. A slow dance song.
20. The next song that appears on your shuffled playlist.
21. Your favorite song by an artist/band you hate.
22. A song you hate by an artist/band you at least like a little.
Favorite Song Meme1. The first song you remember liking (if you can think that far):Favorite Song Meme1 year ago in Other More Like This
2. Your current favorite song:
3. That one song that will always be on your top 5:
4. A song you hate:
5. That one song you like that everyone else seems to hate:
6. That one song you hate that everyone else seems to like:
7. Your favorite song that almost everyone knows:
8. Your favorite song that barely anybody knows:
9. Your insanely epic song:
10. Your calm and relaxing song:
11. Your happy optimistic song:
12. Your sad and heartbreaking song:
13. Your favorite song to dance to:
14. Your favorite song to sing along to:
15. A song that used to be your favorite but is now that song you always skip in your shuffled playlist:
16. Your favorite song from a cartoon/TV Show:
17. Your favorite song from a movie:
18. Your favorite song from a video game (if you don't play video games or at least one with a soundtrack, you're lost, buddy.):
19. Your favorite song without lyrics:
20. Your favorite song with a female singer:
Character Partner Interview BLANK1. Answer as your character.Character Partner Interview BLANK11 months ago in Other More Like This
2. The interview can be answered by any type of character (original, fan-made e.t.c).
3. Feel free to answer the optional questions below within the interview.
How are you doing?
1. Who is your partner? Tell us a bit about them.
2. How did you meet, and how did you get together?
3. What is your partner's best physical feature?
4. Name one hobby or passion of theirs.
5. Name one thing you like about their personality.
6. Name one thing you dislike about their personality.
7. What is something you absolutely love about them?
8. What is something you absolutely cannot stand about them?
9. Is your partner the romantic type? Do you want them to be?
10. What makes them special to you personally?
11. How much do you think your partner loves you?
12. Do you want to be with them for the rest of your life? Do you think you will be?
Thank for taking this interview, __________.
Optional questions, place anywhere within existing questions
A crack zombie survival OC meme :: BlankRULES:A crack zombie survival OC meme :: Blank9 months ago in Other More Like This
- Pick 8 of your OCs. If you don’t have enough OCs borrow yer friends's char or whatever.
- Don't look at the [number]s in the question while picking the order of your characters.
- Link back to the blank.
- Have brains!
PICK YOUR SACRIF... er, I mean SURVIVORS!
1. , ,  and  was playing card inside a room when  frantically ran in, slammed the door shut, closed all of the windows and yelled that the zombie apocalypse had happened.
2. After checked the news, the group tried to put together a temporary zombie survival kit by items inside the room: a set of playing card, a coffee table, a tea set, four cushions, two empty plastic bottle, one bottle of pepsi (full), a piece of pizza, a box of tissue, a household electric floor fan, a TV, a PS4, a laptop, eight pens, a wooden hair comb, four window curtains, a life-size cardboard cutout of Daryl Dixon and a cat. Their ce