This pony was made from a white G3 My Little Pony named Misty Blue. She was rerooted with Katsilk hair in CM Midnight. The eyes were painted in acrylics and sealed. The dress and boots were sculpted out of Apoxie Sculpt, then the legs were painted black to simulate black leggings. Then it was all painted in acrylics and sealed. The headless doll was made from Apoxie Sculpt and has little jointed arms and legs so they flop around like a rag doll.
So this is WAY overdue to post. princessmaker commissioned me to make a Godzilla pony for her son for his Birthday. I gladly accepted. He was to much fun to make. He also won first place in the Kentucky Customs Contest (sculpted category).
I have made 2 versions of this pony, many more pics of all angles of the pony can be seen on my website under "other customs" here: [link] That being said, this pony was made from a G3 My Little Pony named Sunny Daze that I rerooted with Katsilk hair in CM Midnight. The eyes were repainted, one ice blue and one brown, with the black "stitched" eyebrows and messy red eyeliner in acrylics and sealed. The tattoos were painted in acrylics and sealed also. The "leather" pants and boots were sculpted from Apoxie Sculpt, painted and sealed. There is a lot of detail in them that this pic doesn't show, such as the tread on the bottoms of the boots.
This is a giraffe that I made out of two combined My Little Pony toys. The head was from a Blossomforth and the body is a January Carnation birthflower. I attached the head to the body with wire and then sculpted the missing neck area with Apoxie Clay. I then sanded it smooth, sculpted the tail, horns and hair. Then I painted the whole thing purple with blue highlights and added the spots in a blue to purple gradiant over the body.
This was a pony I was making for Halloween but did not finish. Used a book with drawings of animal skeletons as a reference but simplified a lot. The design is on both sides. I will hopefully put the finishing touches on her before next Halloween. Was going to re-root her with black hair but decided against it. Bait was a blue 3G pony with pink hair, I think she had a cloud symbol.
Made from a December birthflower pony rehaired with Katsilk hair in green. Wings are sculpted from Apoxie Clay over a wire base. Wings and eyes painted with acrylics and sealed. Removable tiara made from Swarovski crystals and beading wire.
This pony was part of my birthflowers with birthstones custom My Little Pony set. Each pony had a symbol of a sculpted stylized black and silver heart with the pony's birthflower on it (sculpted with apoxie clay), rerooted hair to match the color scheme, repainted eyes, and a removable tiara with Swarovski crystals in the same color of the birthstone. This pony was for February and has a violet on the symbol and Amethyst colored crystals.
This pony was made as a private commission for Darklys, she designed the pony and wanted one half to be the bird form of Howl and the other to be normal with a symbol of him as a child with the fire. I made the pony out of a white G3 My Little Pony who I rehaired with Katsilk hair in black and purple (as per Darklys request). The bird side was sculpted with Apoxie Clay, painted black with purple highlights and sealed. The symbol on the non-bird side, as well as the eyes were also painted wtih acrylics and sealed. I made some little white teardrop shaped earrings for the pony also. I decided he needed a friend so made a little sculpture of calcifer too
This pegasus was made from a Strawberry Sunset G3 My Little Pony rehaired with Katsilk hair in (if I remember correctly) Hot Pink and Turquoise. Wings were made with Apoxie Clay over wire. Wings and eyes repainted with acrylics and sealed. Removable tiara made from white seed beads, cultured pearls and beading wire.