2. Nations calling other nations by their human names or nicknames associating with either of the other country's official name and/or human name can indicate the level of intimacy they have between one another (or the nation just loves to give nicknames)
3. A nation introducing himself/herself with their human name first is still considered a taboo for the more conservative countries.
4. There are several alternate worlds coexisting with the Hetalia universe and each universe is linked to one another. With the Hetalia universe being the main and stabilizing core universe.
5. Whatever happens in the Hetalia universe will determine the fate of the other universes.
6. One of them is the Nyotalia universe. Here, the countries' counterparts are genderbent versions of themselves that have superhuman capabilities. One of these capabilities is using Flags.
7. Flags are not just the country's national flag but also their source of power. They manifest themselves as circles of light that glow in the colors and patterns of the country's national flag [think Fairy Tail].
8. Tricolor Flags often only triple the strength and abilities of their nations. Flags with suns, stars and moons often fire powerful beams of light with Sun Flags emitting the strongest of light. Moon Flags can borrow light from Sun Flags to recharge or make themselves more powerful. Flags with Stars can fire beams fast.
9. In the Nyotalia universe, UN is an organization that works kinda like a guild you'd find in Fairy Tailmember countries have a tattoo of the org's logo as a mark that they are members; fulfill jobs, duties and missions to earn money; train to use their Flags and other unique abilities to help innocent citizens and battle defected countries and other threats to what little peace there is in the world.
10. Another universe works in the same physics as Black ★ Rock Shooter: the inhabitants in this near desolate and surreal world are called Shadows which represent the dark side and negative emotions of the countries. Each Shadow fights another Shadow. The Shadows have their weapons and superhuman abilities to use in battle. When they are defeated, their counterpart's sadness and grief will be forgotten. When they are annihilated, their counterparts will forget the initial source of their grief, sorrow and anguish.
11. All the countries' P2s are their Shadows.
12. Shadows can also be a manifestation of one's past self corrupted by the negative emotions inside of their true selves in the Hetalia universe. They are born when one finally experiences sadness, anger, grief, anguish or fear for the first time and they will reach be awakened when their true selves reach a certain point where they feel the most of the triggering emotion.
13. Here are some Shadows: Tawalisi, Siam, Yolngu, Burma and South Vietnam..
14. Another less evil version of a Shadow is a Spilt. A Split represents an aspect of one's self that he/she rarely reveals. They will look similar to their true selves only their appearance will match the character traits they have of their true selves
15. Philippines has two Splits and each have their own names:Felipe and Clara..
16. Felipe represents the red side of Philippines's flag. This version of Philly uses 'ore' when referring to herself, flirts with girls and beats the living hell of anyone that pisses her or her 'ate' Philly off. She basically hates Spain as well and finds America's smothering annoying. This ore-onna wears mostly red masculine clothing and sports spiky short hair.
17. Clara represents the blue side of Philippines' flag. She's the quieter, shier and more obedient version of Philly. She speaks in a voice so soft; she used to communicate with other people via SMS, before finally using her own voice. She'll only fight when her 'big sister 'gives the command. Clara often wears the traditional costume and wields a walis. When not in her primary outfit, she's in anything blue and feminine.
18. Philly loves singing SO much
Japan has used this to his advantage: during their friendship day, they listen to her people battle it out by singing their renditions of anime/J-Pop songs.
19. It was when GUMI became popular did she gain the ability to sing like a Vocaloid. Now the nations shiver when she sings Matryoshka (It's rumored to be Russia's favorite song, that's why ^J^).
20. When Philly witnesses some horrific, she'll breakdown and have Trauma-induced Amnesia: parts of her memory will be forgotten.
Some the horrific events that gave her memory loss: late Spanish rule, the execution of Jose Rizal and WWII.
21. The SEA nations knew all along that Philly was their sister. They just kept it a secret because they said "It be better if she finds out on her own."
22. Even if Malaysia and Singapore are often seen bickering, Malaysia is actually more in conflict with his sister, Indonesia.
23. Indonesia is the oldest of the Maritime SEA with East Timor being the youngest.
24. Without East Timor, Singapore is the shortest of the ASEAN. And has the shortest fuse of them all when you mention this to his face.
25. BEWARE. HIS. CANE.
26. Also DON'T. MAKE. PHILLY. ANGRY. Not unless you want Felipe to come out.
27. You might not wanna press Thailand's berserker button either. Wait a minute! It's already been pressed! Don't be alone with him when this happens! You don't wanna Thai lashing!
28. Thailand has a pretty much active sex life. He doesn't even hesitate handing out condoms to whoever's going to get laid.
29. Because her oppressors were men, Vietnam has a loathing for male countries and playboys in general. Felipe likes flirting with her because of this. Today, that hatred is fading bit by bit.
30. Vietnam and Philippines are the most masculine in the SEA neighborhood (they're girls!) with Indonesia being the most feminineshe acts like a mother hen most of the time. Brunei and Thailand come to close seconds (and they're guys!)
31. Brunei was once married
32. Philly was mistaken for a boy when Spain found her. It was because her hair was cut short by Lapu-Lapu when Magellan held the girl by the hair and had to cut it for her to escape.
33. If Philly gets a shorter-than-bob cut and hides her chest really well, she won't have a problem passing herself off as a boy. She just needs to be herself and remember to always use 'boku'.
34. Thailand has been meditating extensively for years to reach the fourth jhana. He hopes to get ESP when he's done so
35. He also has a scar on his chest from the first war he fought With Burma. The scar was made by a scythe that nearly cut him open.
36. Even though he won the battle, he considered the first Siamese-Burmese war a defeat for that is when he was first invaded by a foreign power, first felt loss through the death of his queen and suffered his first "death."
37. It's because of those wars with Myanmar/Burma did Thailand gain a fear of being taken over. He didn't want any of his people to die again.
38.He was the only SEA nation to never have been colonized, yet he sometimes wishes to have been because he thinks he can truly sympathize with how much his new family had struggled during their colonial days.
39. Australia's skin was heavily tattooed and tanned before he was colonized by England. His skin is changing back to its original skin color ever since he remembered he was Yolngu and acknowledged his aborigines more.
40. East Timor calls Australia "Papa" when she means "Big Brother". She calls him this when her Big Sister, Nesia is around and she calls her "Mama" when she means "Big Sister."
41. East Timor is such a Ship Tease for Aussie X Indie (not bad for a kid nation).
42. Wy is close with East Timor and even if East Timor is now recognized as a country, she still hangs out with her "Big Sister Wy" and her "friends".
43. Sealand takes advantage of this so he'll learn what it'll take to be a nation by learning from their "Timor-sempai"
44. Timor-chan just wants to be called "Timor-kun" when she's with the micronations. And she still calls Wy, Wy-nee-chan even if Wy insists she doesn't have to.
45. Wy has the ability to bring any of her creations to life using her enormous paintbrush.
46. Ladonia has a special form of technopathy which allows him to manipulate not only electronic devices but also 'data'anything that runs on this, he can control.
47. Monaco and Nesia's fave character to cosplay would be Lili from Tekken.
48. World Academy W is a school exclusive only for countries located in Manhattan, NY. The Academy offers primary and secondary education for countries of all ages. There are even dorms for the students to reside during their terms but the students are allowed to find residence in the New York area as long as it's verified by the administration; this rule works for the safety of the students.
Basically, the school works just like any other school YOU'LL FIND IN AN ANIME !
49. The classes in World Academy W are: Europe, Asia, Oceania, North America, South America, Africa and Micronation. Europe is located at the West building, neighboring the North America class; Asia class is at the East building with Oceania class being its closest neighboring class. Africa class is nearest to the South America class. The Micronation class has a building all to itself.
50. The educational systems of each class vary. So do the uniforms.
The school's primary uniform for the boys' are a blue blazer with the school's logo, a sweater vest and plaid slacks whiles the girl's composed of and a short red plaid skirt and a red sweater worn over a dress shirt with a tie.
51. The Europe, Oceania, North America, and South America classes wear the primary uniforms. Asia and Africa have their own. Mirconation doesn't implement a uniform dress code.
Some of the new students will have to wait for their class uniforms to be made and handed out to them .While they wait, they are to wear the school's primary uniform.
Lately, North America class has been lax in enforcing its dress code.
52. Philly wore the boys' uniform while she was in North America class on her first year. She wore a blue blazer and a long version of the school skirt when the whole class found out she was a girl.
53. She will still wear her boys' uniform on 'special occasions'.
54. When a nation is a colony or under the jurisdiction of a nation when he/she enrolls in the Academy, it'll be their colonizer's call on whether he/she will take joint-classes with his/her class or stay in his/her class completely. Example below.
55. Hong Kong and Macau, when they were under England and Portugal, took some classes in Europe class while still taking classes in Asia. Philly was placed under the North America class her whole freshman year when she was under America at the time.
56. Each class will get new kids, new transferees to the school, but it rarely happens does a student country that came from a different class during the previous year come in.
57. The only ones who have are Philly (from the North America class to the Asia class) and East Timor (from the Micronations class to the Asia class).
58. The Soviet Union club was once one of the most influential clubs in the Academy until one of its members got murdered and has been dissolved as a result.
59. The ASEAN club (formerly known as the ASA Brigade) is slowly turning out to be the most important clubs in World Academy W. Over time, the club has been offering aid to much of the student body and the other extra credit clubs lurking around the school.
60. Despite being busy in the ASEAN club, each member has loyalties to other extracurricular activitiesPhilly is part of the girls' basketball club and the Glee club; Singapore is a part of the student council; Nesia is proud to call herself a part of India's theater trope.
61. Thailand was force on the position of "club monitor" by Philly and Malaysia and yet he's taken the role so seriously, he sees himself as the 'father' of the 'family'.
62. East Timor wasn't labeled as a member of the ASEAN club when she was in the Micronation class. Although, Philly did label her as "junior ASEAN member"a fancy term for "one with observer status" during that time.
63. East Timor is the youngest and smallest of all of Asia-2. The micronations call her "sempai" ever since she transferred.
64. Micronation class works pretty much as an elementary school in the Academy. The other classes, not this, are considered the highschool of the school.
65. Even if Thailand's the leader of the ASEAN club, he's only a figure head. It's actually Philly who calls the shots with what the club should and should not do.
66. Burma looks younger than Thailand. He's actually older in country years but because he was colonized by England, Thailand is older in human years than him.
67. Initially, nations are immortal but they can still die through human standards. The more they suffer a certain injury, the faster will they heal from that injury.
68. Jose Rizal was Philly's best friend. He meet her when he was eight and it wasn't until he grw older did he notice that his friend didn't age as much as he did and figured out who Perlas
69. It was his execution that first awakened Felipe and now everytime Philly reaches her anger's breaking point, she'll come out. One way of knowing this is to look at Philly's flag. If the red is up, Felipe's out.
70. The longest Felipe was out was from the Pepe's
71. America is always reminded of his time when he was a kid with England everytime he would look back to his memories with Philly.
72. Switzerland can actually pull out a gun OUT OF NOWHERE!
73. Mexico has been screaming his head off ever since 2012 came ["AY CARAMBA! End of the
world! End of the world!" he says].
74. His glasses are now on
75. Iceland didn't like how World War Z ended.
76. No matter how good England's chef are gonna get, he will never get their cooking-know-how!
77. France is just a perverted bantererhe only flirts with nations just so he can see their reactions and poke fun.
78. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have to test his *~WAH~* every once in a while O.o.
79. The Mochis seem like sneaking out and find other nations they can play with while Estonia is busy on his computer.
80. Spain is perfectly fine for Philly to be actively dating. If only the same thing could be said for America.
81. Canada can turn visible and invisible at will, but since his invisibility is based on his emotions, he'll likely be out of sight when he's depressed.
82. He won't get cold and get all gloomy, like the Nordics, when extreme cold hits his house.
83. Belgium is more into anime than Korean dramas.
84. Mochi!America has taken a liking to Phillyturning into a hat to for her to wear when the day's sunny, for example. The reason for this is because she screamed out "Die, Spain!" when she saw Mochi!Spain and kicked it into the atmosphere.
85. Just about every country has caught the cosplay fever.
86. Ukraine will get really tough and scary when her maternal instincts kick into full gear.
87. Prussia is afraid of making the same mistake of accidentally groping a girl again.
88. Not all nations have human names yet. They either don't want one or they're still deciding.
89. Despite being old, Japan still has enough dexterity to do what he did in his great ninja days.
90. Romania is REALLY a vampire and only Bulgaria knows this.
Bulgaria doesn't want to know what a fang on the neck REALLY feels like.
91. Denmark is really close with the SEA nations
92. One thing's for sure is that they're beer buddies. Yeah seriously
93. Russia's closest in the SEA neighborhood is Vietnam. But he also likes Thailand and Philippinesthey both treat him well.
94. Belarus doesn't mind if Vietnam is with her brother. Actually, if there is anyone else who should be with Russia (other than her), she would say it would be Vietnam.
95. There are always arguments breaking out in the UN building when the countries get together.
96. Actually...that happens in EVERY meeting place that gathers all of the nations together.
97. Each country has a good level of singing.
98. Don't count in Prussia! Every country has had ear sores listening to his singing.
99. Ever since Germany has found out about other countries' amnesias, weird images of a little girl with a push broom have been flashing into his head.
100. Germany. Loves. Italy. And. England. Loves. America. Period.