Mitsuki Horenake's 100 HETALIA HEAD-CANONS~Mitsuki Horenake's 100 HETALIA HEAD-CANONS~4 years ago in Memes More Like This
1. A nation has two names [human and nation] for a reason. When a nation calls one by their real name, which is that of a nation, it is a sign of formality to the person speaking with them. If that nation is called by their human identity, it is a casual remark and is usually used by close friends. Something like a nickname.
2. Japan is a straight man who happens to be a rare fan fiction writer and even more creative than Italy Veneziano. His imagination tends to leak to his people, which is why we as a world get awesome stuff from him.
3. Canada has a super power like America's super strength, which isn't really a symbol of a super nation, but rather how identical he is to his brother in both appearance in voice. It sucks that it's invisibility.
4. France tried to take advantage of Canada's invisibility when he found out about it.
5. Fortunately, Canada is not a pervert.
6. Italy Romano is a devout Catholic, but is recently