Photo by Bryan Humphrey Costume by GSTQ Fashions Makeup/model by Kelsey Pyle Wig from Epic Cosplay Location at Sandrock, AL
The leg/arm armor, corset, breastplate, headpiece, and battle skirt are all made out of veg tanned leather. The cape is made out of a vintage fox fur stole and dark red wool, with an adjustable lambskin leather strap.
Thanks to Amanda for making the hair ornaments and helping with some of the hand finishing on this!
Available for editing, real life drawings and digital paintings.
Rules: 1. Name the photographer and the model, if you publish your artwork.
2. Please don't cut off my head/arms/legs... or do it just, if really needed and it's still beautiful.
3. Tell and show me what you do with my picture. Please write a comment under the photo you used or send a note with a link to your deviation. Even if you publish it outside dA!
5. No commerical using! (No printing & selling. Just prints (of your finished artwork) for private purpose are allowed.)
6. Me and the photographer are allowed to download and upload (on fb for example) your finished artwork of my photo. (We won't use it in a commerical way. And we will give credit to the editor for sure!)
7. Do not use my stock photos as your stock photos!
8. Don't be angry with me if I don't like your artwork with my stock-photo, but tastes differ and everyone has a right to his/her own opinion.
And now: Be creative and have fun by editing my picture !