Rules: 1. Credit me, link back to the deviation you use - no matter if you upload it on deviantart or your personal homepage or anywhere else.
2. You don't need to ask for permission if you want to use my photos but you have to write a comment under the photo you use or send a note with a link to your deviation. Even if you submit it outside dA! I offer stocks for free so you could at least tell me what you do with my stuff (Wink)
3. Don't use my stock photos to create new stock or claim my photos as your own!
4. You may submit prints on dA or redbubble etc - as long as you credit me.
5. Don't rip off my head / arms / legs! Don't remove my Tattoos or Piercings! I think it is disrespectful to put your head instead of mine and also I don't like it to look like I had an accident.
6. Commercial use? Publications? Please send a note for the details and don't forget that, even if you publish a book or whatever I want to be credited. Please understand that, if you want to sell your works for bookcovers or CD-Artworks I need to be paid as I have put a lot of work and money into these photos. I don't want tonnes of money but it should be fair, don't you think? Also I would like to get a copy of the book / CD / magazine / flyer etc. Of course it makes sense to ask me BEFORE you publish your book etc. We should sign a contract so that everything is fine
1.) If you want to use one of my pictures, please sent me a note containing your email and the name of the picture you'd like so I'll sent it to you in the highest quality possible. 2.) Credit the photographer and me when you upload your work. Please link my Deviantart profile or Facebook page wherever you upload a finished picture based on one of my photos. 3.) Sent me a note with a link to the picture you made using my stock. 4.) Please do not use my stock for commercial/paid work without contacting me. If you want to use my pictures for something commercial, we can discuss it. 5.)You agree to not use my stock in any artwork that contains racism/fetish/copyright infringing images/nudity/political/illegal work. Prints: DA prints are ok, anything else: Please note me! Using my pictures as references for traditional art is allowed and ok. But please sent me a link to your work.