Hidamari-Anpan's Hetalia Head Inserts1. Nations get to choose their own human names and day when they celebrate their birthday. Some nations think they were already born with human names.Hidamari-Anpan's Hetalia Head Inserts3 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
2. Nations calling other nations by their human names or nicknames associating with either of the other country's official name and/or human name can indicate the level of intimacy they have between one another (or the nation just loves to give nicknames)
3. A nation introducing himself/herself with their human name first is still considered a taboo for the more conservative countries.
4. There are several alternate worlds coexisting with the Hetalia universe and each universe is linked to one another. With the Hetalia universe being the main and stabilizing core universe.
5. Whatever happens in the Hetalia universe will determine the fate of the other universes.
6. One of them is the Nyotalia universe. Here, the countries' counterparts are genderbent versions of themselves that have superhuman capabilities. One of these capabilities is