My steampunk Contest starts NOWIt's really long time ago I hold my last contest, so now it's time for a new one I think!My steampunk Contest starts NOW3 months ago in Personal More Like This
"A Steampunk Fairytale"
1. Pick an image of my stockaccount :iconMADmoiselleMelistock:
(the rules for using are written under every single image)
and there are much more
2. Edit, manipulate, draw what ever is into your imagination (participating cathegories are digital and traditional art) .
3. Don't miss a credit and link back to every single stock you use (if not I'm sorry you can't be part of the competition)
4. You can enter only with one entry.
5. The contest deathline is the 1st of september 2014. (so hurry, hurry X-D)
6. Link back to this journal entry when you submit your entry
7. Have fun
You'll recieve this wonderfull hand
'The Unseen Stock' to art contestHey people! I'm starting my first little contest'The Unseen Stock' to art contest1 month ago in Deviant Events More Like This
This is some kind of a test, if you like it and there are many entries I will probably do a contest
like this more often, maybe every two months or so.
Here are the simple rules:
you must use at least 2 resources from my gallery
you must use at least 1 resource from every of these 4 last Unseen stock features:
(this makes a total of 6 required stocks)
the pictures you chose from the features and my gallery must be clearly visible in your work
you can use
Elementals Contest (One Week Left!)Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and Uranium? What's this? A CONTEST? My challenge for you is to create a stock and/or art piece depicting elementals/elements whether it be of the traditional elements or the newfangled chemistry elements. I want to see your creativity!Elementals Contest (One Week Left!)2 months ago in Personal More Like This
There are no required stocks and the contest is open to stockers, traditional artists, and digital artists.
Clarification: You can depict as many of the elements as you wish in your entry whether it be one or many. You can do the earth, water, fire, air type elementals, or elementals related to chemistry elements, or even elementals that combine both types of elements!
There are three categories:
The last day for contest entry submission is August 31, 2014 at 11:59pm. To submit your entry either comment on this journal or send me them via note.
1. Only one entry per category. You may enter multiple categories