Comment GuidelinesGetting CommentsComment Guidelines2 years ago in Personal More Like This
10 = 10
Include "comment" in your donation message
If you'd like to receive comments, just include the word comment somewhere in your donation message.
All comments will contain 25+ words of constructive feedback
Alice only gives credit for comments that are 25+ words long. Duplicate or plagiarized comments will not be counted against your balance.
1 = 1.0
You may only give 15 comments at a time.
Once you give 15 comments, you must comment on my page and wait for Alice to check your comments. Once the comments have been checked, you can give up to 15 more comments.
Comment on any artwork in the Featured Deviant's gallery.
You will NOT be given any credit for comments on the deviant's gallery page. You must comment on an actual artwork. You can a
100 POINT GIVEAWAY !!!!!!All you need to do is100 POINT GIVEAWAY !!!!!!2 years ago in Personal More Like This
watch and llama this person http://XpaintnetX.deviantart.com
make a journal entry about this saying "check this awesome give away (link)
fav journal entry when done
there will be 10 winners, so hurry you'll have a chance
entries closes November the 5th and will be done through random.org. Winners will be announced on November 6th
8th 5 [Points]
9th 5 [Points]
10th 5 [Points]
***CONTEST!*** 1st prize: 1-month PM!Before asking something, PLEASE READ THE WHOLE JOURNAL. I won't answer questions whose solutions can be found here. Thank you.***CONTEST!*** 1st prize: 1-month PM!2 years ago in Deviant Events More Like This
Subject: 4 Elements: Earth, Air, Water and Fire - Fantasy
- Traditional art: drawings, paintings, crafting.
- Digital art: photomanipulation, paintings, pixel art, 3D-art.
You can work, at least, with one Element
Zodiac signs are related to the 4 Elements, but I don't want works related to them.
You can submit:
- Manga, anime;
- Lineart with, at least, one color that represents the element.
You cannot submit:
- Mature content (sexual, violence, gore, ...);
- MLP content (not an hater, I just want something more "serious" for now).
- 1-month Premium Membership from S-Baptista-Art (if you already have a PM, I'll extend it for another month.);
- 1 Fullbody drawing of one animal, colored pencils from Lorello;
Design contest! (Ended!) Alright contest is over!Design contest! (Ended!)2 years ago in Personal More Like This
I have to say I'm quite pleased with the turnout,
its going to be hard to choose who wins though there are so many awesome designs X3
ill decide who the winners are later today and you will know on Christmas morning!
yep! its been awhile since I held a contest..3 years i think?
and I always love new characters to add a story to and doodle in my most bored moments,
so that's what your going to DO!
But your not going to be left to your own imaginations completely,
there will be guidelines on what I'm looking for,
Once I have decided the winners and they have received there points,the rights to the designs transfer to me and they become mine.
Please dont make an overley simply or impossible to draw design
You can enter as many times as you like
You cannot use line arts or Character makers
Show your pet!Show your pet!2 years ago in Personal More Like This
The contest for the best photo, drawing and painting domestic animals !
Participants may submit two entries for each category.
You can also take part in one category!
The contest will end on December 31, 2013
The prizes in each of the three categories are:
- First Place: 3 months Premium Membership
- Second place: 1 month Premium Membership
- Third place: 1 Cake badge
Here I want to thank all those who contributed to the creation of this contest!
The biggest thanks for :
:iconslixxrick: :iconsharpphotostudio: :iconludwl
500 points giveaway -CLOSED-Hey guys!500 points giveaway -CLOSED-2 years ago in Personal More Like This
Here's the next giveaway for you! Please, read the info and the rules below if you want to enter, thanks
Pick 1-3 deviations of mine you like the most
Make a journal entry featuring those deviations (better by coping their thumbs), telling why exactly you like them
There's no need to me. Please add me to your watch list only if you like my art
There will be 10 persons who will win 50 each!
The winners are: :iconliel08::iconmissdarkangel167::iconflockey::icondarkwolf9875::iconxiao-6::icondeideiblueeyez::iconmelanyco::iconblesses::iconstarryblueowl::iconkurushimifutago:
#Photohunt RulesTop Game Rules!!#Photohunt Rules6 years ago in Personal More Like This
IMPORTANT: If you want your winning deviation to be added to our group gallery you must be a Member! So please be sure to join the group by pressing the "Join" button on the main photohunt page! Thanks!
1. A game will begin when there are 4 players!
2. There must be 3 entries at the end of the game or there is no winner.
3. Winners must keep there images on DA since it will be added to the photohunt group gallery. ( please make a "photohunt" folder in your gallery)
4. Wait until the end of the game to post your image.
5. Must be only 1 shot and not a collage
6. If you drop out you WILL be penalized. This means you will lose a win. If you have no wins it will just be a negitive.
7.Image needs to be clean!
8. Picture needs to be taken AFTER the topic has been posted
9. Please make sure the exif data and the clocks on your camera are set correctly!
10. Text is allowed in images only if it is in the form of a watermark
Japanese Mythos Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCEDJan 13th:Japanese Mythos Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED2 years ago in Personal More Like This
"Tennin" by digitalpastel has won the contest and prize of $50!
Making haliax our Honorable Mention with a prize of 3 months subscription!
Thank you to every single artist that participated and made this contest a huuuuge success!
I loved seeing all the various entries!
I can't wait to host the next contest!
Jan. 11th: VOTING OPEN!
Read further for instructions!
Please make sure you read the previous update before voting. This is about the art, not popularity.
To vote, please scroll below to the entry gallery in the journal and find which you like best!
Once you have, please visit the voting poll to cast your vote!
This time I ask no one vote for themselves since only the first 50 votes can be counted.