Homestuck OC Tutorial part 3 - Names HOMESTUCK TUTORIAL: How to Make Cannon Worthy OC'sHomestuck OC Tutorial part 3 - Names4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Troll Tag/Chum handle
- The troll tag must have two words set into format with a lowercase letter beginning the first and an uppercase beginning the second with no spaces.
- Those two starting letters(the beginning of each word) may only start with the A,T,C, or G for original timeline characters, OR A,U,C, or G for ancestor characters or cherubs. These will be the character's acronym name when typing. This is because the tag system was created based on the genetic code which makes up our "real" universe. This might not follow for all humans, but it seems to in cannon.
- Trolls type in their blood color, unless it is mutant, then they type in grey.
- All trolls have a first and last name, each consisting of exactly 6 letters (not that having 7 or so will kill you, but it's not as "canon
The Sun and the Rain (poem)The Sun and the Rain (poem)2 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
The sun was a pretty girl;
Dressed in ribbons and bows.
Each day she brightened up the earth
With her crimson orange glow.
The rain was cold and bitter;
Friends with the sleet and snow.
His heart hung heavy with misery,
His songs were full of woe.
One day they collided.
The sun said “Don’t you know?
The grey and cloudy tears will soon disappear;
I think you’re great just so.”
So up in the sky together
They let their love flow.
It leapt from their hearts, across the world
And became a rainbow.
How to Dress Up Naruto OC 1of2How to Dress Up Naruto OC 1of25 years ago in Reviews & Guides More Like This
Being annoyed about all those 'neko-ear', 'top model', 'school girl' and 'lolita dress' Naruto OCs, I decided to make a guide to help people to make their Naruto OCs more believable and Naruto-like. Before I begin, I'd like to note a few things.
* First, I don't speak English as my native tongue (I'm a Finn), so there may be some grammar flaws in the tutorial. If you note a flaw, you can mention it, and I won't get angry but happy. People learn from their mistakes, and so do I!
* Second, this tutorial deals with just the clothing of Naruto OCs, not about actual creation of an OC. There are heaps of tutorials about it, just go see them! Think of this as a deeper view to the Naruto clothing issue.
* Third, this tutorial is not made to flame those OC makers that create 'un-Naruto-like' characters. I'm just going to tell tricks to make your character more suitable for the series. It's up to you if you want to use them or not.
A ConfessionI am gay.A Confession11 months ago in Free Verse More Like This
I am a girl who likes girls.
You have no idea what that took,
How my hands shook
Over my laptop keys.
Don’t hate me.
Will I lose friends?
Well that depends,
On what kind of people
Not my fault.
Or is it?
I just don’t know
I’ve been with boys
And I’ve got with girls,
And it’s feminine fingers
That I prefer
My blonde curls.
I know, I know
This poem sucks
But this isn’t about
It’s about me
In the only way
I know how
What I am.
I am a lesbian.
This is for the Average ArtistIt is painful at times,This is for the Average Artist2 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Seeing those born with skill and talent.
They paint such beautiful things, using the barest of material.
Entire worlds are spun at their fingertips, all from a dot of paint.
I think sometimes, of how nice it must be,
To be able to capture such beauty, within the borders of a page.
To spin a tale from but the smallest of phrases,
To create a fantastic adventure from a mundane experience.
It is painful indeed at times. When I am seated in this room,
Surrounded by the dull hum of failure and regret,
I ask myself, with eyes burning in the mirror,
Am I finally ready to give it all up?
'No!' I say
I will not let it end this way!
Not without a fight, not until I know that I am utterly broken.
The good lord may have blessed you with talent my friend,
He has given you everything that I could have ever desired...
But there is one thing that I have earned;
One little gift that remains my own.
You would not know of it,
Since you have never felt it,
Big-Ass Character Sheet (Updating)Big-Ass Character Sheet (Updating)5 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Verse: (The universe your character belongs to. Can be original or fanfiction. [Ex: Original : The name of your book, movie, game or whatever. Fanfiction: Pokemon, Star Trek, Naruto, ect.)
Date: (The date this sheet was completed.)
Full Name: (Self explanatory)
Pronunciation: (Self explanatory)
Nickname/Alias: (Does your character have a pet name, fake identity, or any other thing they like to go by? Put it here.)
Meaning: ([Ex: Emily means "admiring" and William means "protector"] If you aren't sure your character's name has a meaning look it up, I'm sure you'll find something. If it's a fantasy name you made yourself, give it a meaning.)
Origin: (How did you come up with your character's name?)
Title: (Do have a title along with their name? [Ex: Sir, Captain, Ms.])
Pet Name: (What do other people call your character? [kid, squirt, babe, ect] May be insulting, endearing, or a combination of both. May have more than one, if other characters call them different things.
ID Number: (A num
For Every GirlFor every girl who was a ‘bitch’ ‘cause she said no to a boyFor Every Girl2 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
For every girl who was a ‘slut’ ‘cause she said yes
For every girl who was an object ‘cause she had tits
For every girl who couldn’t wear that ‘cause boys can’t control themselves
For every girl who was ‘asking for it’ ‘cause she wore a short skirt
For every girl who was a ‘prude’ ‘cause she wore a long one
For every girl who was a ‘challenge’ ‘cause she liked other girls
For every girl who was ‘easy’ ‘cause she liked both
For every girl who nobody heard ‘cause she didn’t have a dick (or maybe because she did)
For every girl who everyone ignored ‘cause she was ‘on her period’
For every girl who was ‘fat’ ‘cause she had dessert
For every girl who was ‘anorexic’ ‘cause she didn’t
For every girl who was ‘insecure’