Homestuck OC Tutorial part 3 - Names HOMESTUCK TUTORIAL: How to Make Cannon Worthy OC'sHomestuck OC Tutorial part 3 - Names2 years ago in Profiles
More Like This
Troll Tag/Chum handle
- The troll tag must have two words set into format with a lowercase letter beginning the first and an uppercase beginning the second with no spaces.
- Those two starting letters(the beginning of each word) may only start with the A,T,C, or G for original timeline characters, OR A,U,C, or G for ancestor characters. These will be the Troll's acronym name when typing.
- Trolls type in their blood color, unless it is mutant, then they type in grey
- All trolls have a first and last name, each consisting of exactly 6 letters.
Ex: Karkat Vantas
- The name may have to do with their lusus or other, or it may just be a name.
Spinneret Mindfang: Lusus; spider->makes silk with spinnerets
Terezi Pyrope: Lusus; dragon->breathes fire->Pyro
Tavros Nitram: Zodiac/Lusus; tauru
Shes DangerousA beautiful girl, a sight to behold.Shes Dangerous3 months ago in Free Verse
More Like This
An innocent smile, a heart of gold.
So begins the story, each time it is told.
The ending leaving you, bitter and cold.
Your “soulmate” leads you into her bed.
That’s how she traps you, with lovely legs spread.
Desire and lust dominate your head.
Spellbound you agree to whatever is said.
Her manipulations are a mastered art.
As her trusting victim, you play the part.
She promises to love you with all her heart.
And with sick satisfaction she tears you apart.
From this trance you eventually awake.
That’s when you discover, trust is a mistake.
Your wonderful woman was a scheming snake.
Blinding you with her poison and taking all she could take.
You’re left alone, bitten and broke.
All you had, all you believed, all up in smoke.
Secretly wishing, you had never woke.
She made you love her, and her love was a joke.
Paneling tips for mangaPaneling tips for manga10 years ago in Academic Essays
More Like This
Paneling is a part of Graphic design. O_- It's an art in itself, think of how you would do a collage and put together a puzzle, that's how paneling works.
You must understand the basic 2D design element:
movement, center of interest, value contrast, volume, size, perspective.... so on and on....
As for paneling.... there is no set way to do it, whether drawing the picture first, or draw the panel's first, or draw the panels and the pictures back and forth.... it's all upto the artist, as long as the result is satisfying to the artist. Just experiement and find the best way that suits you.
1. Panels must support your content: That's the most important thing.... if one line is going over an important character's head shot, omit that line and let the character stand out~ If one frame is more important than the other, you wish to make it a focus on the page, make that frame larger than the others, sometimes it can even overlap other panels alittle. However, being overly complicated