Halloween Costume Contest! *CLOSED*We are holding a Halloween Contest! We want to see Animal OCs in their costume for this year! We want to see them out trick or treating, handing out treats, or even at a party. Show us what you are going to do for Halloween and what you would dress up as ^^
- Animal OCs only, you can make your OC into an animal for this contest, but I don’t want any human and preferably more feral than anthro ^^
- They have to be in costume for this year, pictures from years past will not be accepted.
- Show where your OC is, feel free to tell a short story of your planned Halloween night in your description.
- There can be multiple characters in the picture (:
- Mediums: Traditional, Digtial, Sewing, Sculpting, etc. I want pictures though, not stories, I want to see your OC. If you want to take a picture with your OC fursuit you would have to have a costume on over the fursuit to match the contest's purpose ^^
- As questions arise there may be criteria added.
Episodes 4,5,6,7 titles and descriptionsA few little information about next four episodes found!Episodes 4,5,6,7 titles and descriptions2 years ago in Personal More Like This
S02E04 - Mutagen Man Unleashed
Aired - November 9, 2013
About - Donatello experiments with mutagen in an attempt to find a cure for April's mutated father.
S02E05 - Mikey Gets Shellacne
Aired - November 16, 2013
About - Michaelangelo plays with some mutagen, contracting a dangerous infection that mutates out of control.
S02E06 - Target: April O'Neil
Aired - November 23, 2013
About - April tries to resume her normal life; April realizes that she may have put her friend in jeopardy when Karai starts hunting her again.
S02E07 - Slash and Destroy
Aired - November 30, 2013
About - The Turtles are hunted by a mutant turtle named Slash, who has a personal vendetta against the brothers.
with these it gives me alot of wondering! Now we know what was that thing over Mikey's face...shellacne! But the most interesting thing will be in the 7th episode!
Are YOU a Mary Sue?There are all sorts of "Mary Sue Litmus Tests" for OCs (in art, fiction, fanfiction, roleplay, et cetera). My personal favorite? http://www.springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm But there are also many others. I have referenced these "litmus tests" in order to create a do-it-yourself quiz to find out if YOU are a Mary Sue! Just for fun. So, enjoy, and let me know your scores! I'll be filling out this spreadsheet for myself as well.Are YOU a Mary Sue?3 years ago in Personal More Like This
By the way, there's no need to lie in your answers to this quiz. Seriously. If it turns out you're a Mary Sue, congratulations, you're slightly more perfect than the rest of us. That's a GOOD thing.
((NOTE: If you don't know or are not sure what a Mary Sue is, look it up in Urban Dictionary.))
And so, without further ado...
~ ~ ~
ARE YOU A MARY SUE?
((DIRECTIONS: Fill in an X when a statement applies to you, and leave the space blank if it does not. Tally up the number of X's and record in the space provided at the end of the quiz.))