Instead of working on an art trade and replying to a good friend's note, I'm doing useless things like this. FORGIVE ME.
BUT THIS WAS TOO MUCH FUN TO DO. I mean, come now, I was finall able to watch the freakingly awesome movie after I was done reading it. Terrible coloring and shading on this, but DON'T MATTER. It was still fun filling out the answers.
1. SERIOUSLY. I am terrible with foreign languages. My sis and I had the hardest time trying to pronounce it before finally giving up.
2. If there is one thing I love, it's concealing a family member's identity. That is my older sister wearing a watermelon.
3. I CAN'T CHOOSE. But it's definitely those two. I like the Comedian, all right? I admire a guy who chooses to be a parody of the world.
4. EEEEEEEEH. I really didn't like her in the book. I am very glad that she did so much more in the movie. I could not help but gape at how outstanding she was.
5. Haha, I chose three of my favorite moments. I was going to put in Rorschach's adventures in prison, but it wouldn't fit.
6. QUITE SELF-EXPLANATORY.
7. Same as number six.
8. Don't ask how this got into my head. All I can say is: read the can that he was eating from in the book. You'll see that it's Heinz.
9. IT'S THE MOST ACCURATE OTP IN THE WHOLE BOOK, I AM DEAD SERIOUS.
10. Ehnk. I don't see any chemistry between the two. In fact, I don't think that there can be any sort of chemistry between Rorschach and anyone else, EXCEPT FOR HIS GRAPPLING HOOK.
11. I don't see how people can't find anything to draw from the Black Freighter! I had so many ideas on what I would draw, but this one stood out to me as the funniest one. Please excuse me for the blood. You probably won't see it again. xDD;;; But, I keep wondering, should I put this under the mature tag-thingie?
Hello everybody. It is me Ry-Spirit. I have made some babies and I am selling them! It is my first time making adoptables. I got help from another Ryceball who's name they don't wanna reveal. So yeah as you can see I am selling two characters. A male and a female futuristic machine looking people. Pretty much whoever has the highest bid gets to keep the characters and you can do whatever you want with them, They become YOUR characters that you can put them into a comic or make a story with them or anything. I will send you a high resolution version without the watermark
How can I say Pikachu wasn't my childhood right? I used to draw so many variations of Pikachu in my homework you wouldn't believe it lol. And now days whenever I have a little space for me to write my name or little messages, I would draw a long Pikachu. Whom I named Pikachlong (innuendo intended). I have decided now to use it as my ID. This should be cute.