- as kids - training match - Kou smash, Kye don’t give a shit - Kou’s visit to the infirmary after Kye loses her arm - kids again, Kye getting Kou outta wherever he lost his eye
HAHA SORRY TO POST RIGHT AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF TJ/SIKA but I really like the relationship between these two? It’s kinda like this toxic sibling rivalry or something. They grew up together under some pretty tough situations. It’s not a very healthy relationship in the end though.
- happy reunion - frickin’ adorable and confused - getting dressed - jacket cuddles - big, stupid hat - EPIC SADNESS SOB - SIBLING BATH TIME
GUYS HELP I'M ON A KICK.
Also for anyone wondering, yes Shii knows about Sika's identity. He's pretty much the most supporting brother ever, even though they had some hitches when they were younger. But he's a pro at helping her style herself now, he does a killer updo.
- ”soon” - “No, shh” - “No” - “Not yet” - “I’m not done smuggling you, no” - ”NO RILU” - “I fucking told you no, Rilu”
Things Rilu calls Atka: “Mom,” “Wife,” "Grandma," “Old Hag”
But to be fair, Atka basically raised Rilu from when she was 10. They’re 12 years apart, so he really does act like her dad. And Rilu acts like his trouble-maker (I-will-never-admit-you’re-right-even-though-I-know-you’re-right) lil’ shit son.
- three panels of grilling - Mum protecting little spaz Sika - AND MUM TYING HER HAIR WHAT A GOOD MUM - Sika pleading angrily for something but mum will have none of it - BUT THEY STILL GET ALONG REALLY WELL girls need girl time ok
I feel like Sika entered “Mean Girls” and Atka is Regina George. Well I guess he’s the HBIC with a golden heart (and flawless skin)
- glass sculpting together - AN ANGEL DESCENDS FROM THE HEAVENS WHAT WILL YOU DO SIKA - two panels of tooth-melting cuddles - I CAN’T HANDLE THESE TWO - TJ protecting Sika in a sandstorm (or something)
So guess which two cuties were always meant to be a couple. I can’t even handle myself right now. THE CLUB CAN’T EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOW.
Chasing the Sun is a fan-project that takes place before the events of Avatar: the Last Airbender. It's a darker story about human trafficking and the world of assassination during a time of war
Just a little sketch I did at work that ended up looking pretty cool-- so I prettied it up!
When Rilu and Kye meet for the first time, it's ain't perfume and roses But a lucky shot reveals a surprisingly pretty face behind that assassin's mask, and how can a thrill-seeking pirate say no to that?
Been having a lot of fun with monochromatic-and-one-color-pop schemes lately haha
Rilu (c) *Ai-Bee Kye (c) me World of Avatar (c) Bryke