I did one of these forever ago, but I felt like it was time for an update. It doesn't look like a lot up there, and it's all relatively unrelated, but I really take inspiration through a lot of sources. It also isn't necessarily that my art looks like any of these artists' either, even if I wish it did, but they're all so good that it's incredibly motivating to me.
1. ohsh good golly. can we talk about color work? her art is realistic but still has an amazing stylistic twist to it that's instantly recognizable. really amazing artist that i only discovered relatively recently, but you should all go check her out.
2. e11ie incredibly detailed pencil work, and super photorealistic as well. there's a creative twist to all she does though. absolutely superb, and her art is what inspired me to begin doing exo fanart.
3. pastels. simple enough, i just adore light, milky colors. my art tends not to reflect that but it really is my favorite. ; w ;
4. watercolors. they aren't a medium i work with a lot, but i adore the texture and look of them.
5. space. easy enough, i really love galaxies and all, as is probably pretty apparent.
6. eLfanka her art is just gloriously creepy and beautiful and haunting. love.
7. s-ailor i am generally not into anthro, but her linework and coloring is just amazing.
8. Loli-Milk amazingly adorable monster girls and pastels and super awesome coloring. what is not to love
9. ko-yamii ko isn't very active on here any more, but still...their art has been incredibly inspiring to me since i started digital anything. i found them through speedpaints on youtube first, and i was so amazed by how beautiful their style was that i wanted to strive to be that good. semi-realism, but still gorgeously stylistic and instantly recognizable. i really, really adore their art. <3
10. games. specifically, OFF, my favorite game. the style is so unclean and gritty, and the storyline is spooky and kinda twisted. love it.
11. anime. i don't really draw much anime anymore and i don't watch it much either, but it's definitely played a huge role in the development of my art. this is my favorite one, no.6.
12. exo. yeAH YOU'VE PROBABLY ALL FIGURED OUT BY THIS POINT THAT I LOVE THESE IDIOTS
and that's about it. there are plenty other amazing artists i watch, but these are my main influences. i have a long way to go with my art, and all these are helping me advance. c:
Say hello to our good friend Kaldur'ahm, from Young Justice depected in Flashpoint Paradox. It looks like the animated films that Warner Brothers and DC Comics are making show more respect to the beloved Young Justice cartoon than the comics are (Given how they treated many of the characters that appear in that same series).
And this is also a good time to mention something with my own JLA series: I'm making these characters official in my JLA series as the side kick of some of the heroes, and the official sucessors of the Original Five members of the Teen Titans (Outside of Tim Drake that is):
Damian Wayne as Robin (Succedding Tim Drake) Cassie Sandmark as Wonder Girl (With Donna Troy being Troia) Mia Dearden as Speedy (Roy being Red Arrow) Kaldur'Ahm as Aqualad (Garth being Tempest and Aquagirl being someone else) and Jessie Quick as Kid Flash (with Bart Allen being Beyond-era Kid Flash)
But in all, I am liking how Kaldur is getting some respect...makes me wish Artemis gets the same amount of respect...
Okay so whilst waiting for the outfit contest to be over I started a new homestuck related picture... I wan't y'all to guess what the fuck's gunna be going on :'3 Cause who knows I might just use your guess!
Hahaha, I have wanted to do this for a while . Well, of course there are more than this. However, these are my main source of influence+insparation. I'm really happy if anyone spends time to read "my influence history" down there (LOL).
Pokemon Adventure Manga: My drawing started when I first knew about Pokemon's existence. From the age 6->10 year-old, I spent all the time to draw lots of Pokemon and my own Pokemon manga. Now, I've changed my style. However, I still have deep influence from Pokemon Manga which is drawn by Satoshi Yamamoto. If I'm not careful, my character will look a lot like main characters in Pokemon Adventure (LOL).
Black Matrix Zero (Heavy Influence): Sometimes, I keep wondering if the Artist drawing Black Matrix Zero is the same person drawing Summon Night series. Their style and color look really similiar! Comparing between Black Matrix Zero and Summon Nigh, I was influenced by Black Matrix Zero more! I'm really impressed the Story and character design. Because of Black Matrix Zero, ALL OF MY Writings are all about ANGELS and DEVILS. The fighting between Angels and Devils, the choice of light and dark- I can't get rid of them out of my head!
There was a time I drew manga for Black Matrix Zero also. However, I've only done two Chapters D:.
If you look through some of my old work of character design, you will see my style looks a lot Black Matrix Zero.
Yggdra Union (Heavy Influence): I SERIOUSLY CAN'T GET RID YGGDRA UNION STYLE. Because of this, I can only draw KIDS KIDS KIDS KIDS. I mean I can only draw characters with young/baby face. My oldest character is 27 year-old, and he still looks like a teenager! Anyway, I SERIOUSLY LOVE YGGDRA UNION STYLE (YG). The way I'm drawing hair, eyes, sketches are all from it!!!
The bad thing Yggdra Union Style is difficult to draw FanArt. I only use this style to design my characters.
Nurarihyon no Mago (drawn by Hiroshi Shiibashi): Ok, here it is! This is the style I use most to draw FanArt and Doujinshi. I also study how to draw MONSTER, DEMONS, CLOTHES, KIMONOS from Nurarihyon. Too bad this manga isn't popular to many people...
Nurarihyon no Mago also brings too many ideas+insparaton for me to write a good story about demons.
Grand Chase, Elsword, Peacemaker (Heavy Influence for Designing Character): I learn how to color and design better from both Grand Chase and Elsword. Thanks to them, many of my awesome original characters have born!
Cezaria: Next of the list is a TALENT Artist- Cezaria: [link] I'm trying to learn Cezaria's coloring style. I hope I can improve more!
Hell Girl Enma: Another unpopular manga which has very nice story telling plot.
My female characters now have similiar style from this manga...
+Anima (drawn by Mukai Natsumi): I'm also interested in +Anima. And the result is I have wrotten a story for my game project which is called "Crow777" (A combination of +Anima and Black Matrix Zero again LOL). Still, I can't copy or follow +Anima Style much. However, this manga always bring to me something new, fun and nice in my head.
PS: I don't own any drawings in this Meme. They belongs to their owners!
Tell you the truth, I have an HUGE Artblock lately... I can't think or have a motivaton to draw. I hope after doing this Meme, I can have something in my head >___<''.